RemedySpot.com

FDA Silence On Cure for Cancer/Why we take Cod Liver Oil???

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have never trusted the FDA. This makes it even worse. For you scientific types, does this article confirm why we take whole food cod liver oil as a vitamin D supplement ( know cancer preventer; realmilk.com)?

Charlie

FDA Silence On Cure for Cancer

It works 100 percent of the time to eradicate cancer completely, and cancer does not recur even years later. That is how researchers describe the most convincing cancer cure ever announced.The weekly injection of just 100 billionths of a gram of a harmless glyco-protein (a naturally-produced molecule with a sugar component and a protein component) activates the human immune system and cures cancer for good, according to human studies among breast cancer and colon cancer patients, producing complete remissions lasting 4 and 7 years respectively. This glyco-protein cure is totally without side effect but currently goes unused by cancer doctors.Normal Gc protein (also called Vitamin-D binding protein) , an abundant glyco-protein found in human blood serum, becomes the molecular switch to activate macrophages when it is converted to its active form, called Gc macrophage activating factor (Gc-MAF). Gc protein is normally activated by conversion to Gc-MAF with the help of the B and T cells (bone marrow-made and thymus gland-made white blood cells). But, as researchers explain it themselves, cancer cells secrete an enzyme known as alpha-N-acetylgalactosaminidase (also called Nagalase) that completely blocks conversion of Gc protein to Gc-MAF, preventing tumor-cell killing by the macrophages. This is the way cancer cells escape detection and destruction, by disengaging the human immune system. This also leaves cancer patients prone to infections and many then succumb to pneumonia or other infections.

http://www.mathaba.net/rss/?x=612067Access your email online and on the go with Windows Live Hotmail. Sign up today.

This is from Dr. Mercola's site:No surprise here. The drug companies are more than ready to get on board to combine expensive chemical derivatives of natural substances that we know are effective in the treatment of cancer.

With Vitamin D the evidence is very clear-cut--it works quite dramatically for many cancers and the sad fact is that most of us have levels that are far too low.

If you or someone you know has cancer it is very important that you read the guidelines on vitamin D testing so you can optimize your vitamin D levels.

Vitamin D has been associated with lowering many more cancers than just breast, such as:

ColonProstate Skin

Vitamin D is one important nutrient and the best way to grab it is by exposing your skin to sunshine, something most of can and should do in the summer.

If you haven't read the first two vitamin D articles below, please do. They are some of the most valuable on the site.

At this time I have tested several hundred people for vitamin D levels and I can tell you that in the Midwest most people are deficient.

An excellent source of vitamin D that will also provide beneficial omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA, which are pivotal in preventing heart disease, cancer, and many other diseases, is cod liver oil.

When choosing your cod liver oil, it is important to remember that not all brands are the same. In my research--and in my clinical experience with my patients--I have found that 1) the liquid form is superior to capsules; 2) that certain brands definitely seem inferior to others; 3) that the Carlson's brand of cod liver oil is of an exceptional quality and purity. It is likely not the only brand in the world of such high quality, but up to this point it is the only one of such quality that I can recommend, so I now carry the Carlson's fish oil and cod liver oil on Mercola.com; you can also check your local health food store to see if they carry it.

However, you must be cautious when using cod liver oil, as it is possible to overdose on vitamin D. For this reason, cod liver oil should be consumed only in cool weather months unless you have your vitamin D level tested and find that it is low. In warm weather, most people get enough vitamin D, as sunshine is one of the primary methods of obtaining this vitamin; if you consume too much vitamin D in these warm weather months, you do risk overdosing.

Related Articles:

Breakthrough Updates You Need to Know on Vitamin D

Test Values and Treatment for Vitamin D Deficiency

Vitamin D Gene Variant Linked to Breast Cancer

Vitamin D May Prevent Skin Cancer

Why Vitamin D Protects You Against Cancer

-- Warmly, Verderaime RVT,RN,DHerbwww.mtairyfolkmedicinecenter.comThe whiter the bread, the sooner you're dead.

" I've seen the village, and I don't want it raising my child. " Autumn Burke " No pessimist ever discovered the secret of the stars, or sailed to an uncharted land, or opened a new doorway for the human

spirit. " Helen Keller