RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Physical Therapy?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Please let us know how the pt apt. goes. I am glad you have you appointment. I really think the worst part of all of this is the waiting! Hang in there. You will get some answers soon!

Jill

Subject: Re: Physical Therapy?To: infantile_scoliosis Date: Friday, December 5, 2008, 8:26 PM

Thanks everyone for your input! We are going in the morning to the PTeval, I am curious what they say, but am willing to give it a shot ifit will help in the least. I also got great news today! We got ourreferral to ish Rite, and will be heading up there for ourinitial consult on Dec. 17! I'm glad we finally have a date to lookforward to so we can hope to get some answers...I hate being in thedark! Thanks so much everyone for all of the support, this hasalready been a roller-coaster ride, and we're only a couple of weeks in.> > > > From: mama2kalena_ isaac_adam <forsythia99@ >> >

Subject: [infantile_scoliosi s] Physical Therapy?> > To: infantile_scoliosis @yahoogroups. com> > Date: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 4:54 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hi everyone!> > > > I just recently introduced myself here, my 3 month old was just> > diagnosed with infantile scoliosis. I am hoping to hear when our> > first visit with the pediatric orthopedist will be very soon, but I> > did just receive a call from the local children's physical therapy> > center as my pediatrician did a referral to them as well.> > > > So here's my question:> > > > Since I don't know the degree of her curve or any specific information> > about her condition, will the physical therapy

be helpful at all? > > From what I've been reading, it doesn't seem that PT is very useful. > > I mean, I suppose it's something to do in the meantime until we are> > seen, but I don't know that I really want to go through the hassle> > with my insurance company if it's not something that's necessary> > anyway. Does anyone have any thoughts or experiences with this?> > > > Thanks!> > > >>

Hi ,I am SO happy that you guys have an appt now! The wait will soon be over and you will know what exactly you are dealing with.Did you find out who you will be seeing? Email me privately if you did. I look forward to hearing how things go. Keep us posted.TashaMommy of twin boys- and 3 1/2 years oldFort Worth, Texas is currently in a brace at night.Casting 14 months.Subject: Re: Physical Therapy?To: infantile_scoliosis Date: Friday, December 5, 2008, 7:26

PM

Thanks everyone for your input! We are going in the morning to the PT

eval, I am curious what they say, but am willing to give it a shot if

it will help in the least. I also got great news today! We got our

referral to ish Rite, and will be heading up there for our

initial consult on Dec. 17! I'm glad we finally have a date to look

forward to so we can hope to get some answers...I hate being in the

dark! Thanks so much everyone for all of the support, this has

already been a roller-coaster ride, and we're only a couple of weeks in.

> >

> > From: mama2kalena_ isaac_adam <forsythia99@ >

> > Subject: [infantile_scoliosi s] Physical Therapy?

> > To: infantile_scoliosis @yahoogroups. com

> > Date: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 4:54 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Hi everyone!

> >

> > I just recently introduced myself here, my 3 month old was just

> > diagnosed with infantile scoliosis. I am hoping to hear when our

> > first visit with the pediatric orthopedist will be very soon, but I

> > did just receive a call from the local children's physical therapy

> > center as my pediatrician did a referral to them as well.

> >

> > So here's my question:

> >

> > Since I don't know the degree of her curve or any specific information

> > about her condition, will the physical therapy be helpful at all?

> > From what I've been reading, it doesn't seem that PT is very useful.

> > I mean, I suppose it's something to do in the meantime until we are

> > seen, but I don't know that I really want to go through the hassle

> > with my insurance company if it's not something that's necessary

> > anyway. Does anyone have any thoughts or experiences with this?

> >

> > Thanks!

> >

> >

>

Good for you!!!! I'm glad that it's all falling into place and you will finally be getting real answers and solutions..... I'm wishing you lots of good news. Let me know how everything goes as you get more information. Steph

Subject: Re: Physical Therapy?To: infantile_scoliosis Date: Saturday, December 6, 2008, 1:26 AM

Thanks everyone for your input! We are going in the morning to the PTeval, I am curious what they say, but am willing to give it a shot ifit will help in the least. I also got great news today! We got ourreferral to ish Rite, and will be heading up there for ourinitial consult on Dec. 17! I'm glad we finally have a date to lookforward to so we can hope to get some answers...I hate being in thedark! Thanks so much everyone for all of the support, this hasalready been a roller-coaster ride, and we're only a couple of weeks in.> > > > From: mama2kalena_ isaac_adam <forsythia99@ >> >

Subject: [infantile_scoliosi s] Physical Therapy?> > To: infantile_scoliosis @yahoogroups. com> > Date: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 4:54 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hi everyone!> > > > I just recently introduced myself here, my 3 month old was just> > diagnosed with infantile scoliosis. I am hoping to hear when our> > first visit with the pediatric orthopedist will be very soon, but I> > did just receive a call from the local children's physical therapy> > center as my pediatrician did a referral to them as well.> > > > So here's my question:> > > > Since I don't know the degree of her curve or any specific information> > about her condition, will the physical therapy

be helpful at all? > > From what I've been reading, it doesn't seem that PT is very useful. > > I mean, I suppose it's something to do in the meantime until we are> > seen, but I don't know that I really want to go through the hassle> > with my insurance company if it's not something that's necessary> > anyway. Does anyone have any thoughts or experiences with this?> > > > Thanks!> > > >>