RemedySpot.com

report from the other side of the planet

Rate this topic

Guest guest

One of our shareholders is in Tibet. Her report, below, proves one of the themes I repeat on this Forum : that the opposition of government to raw milk is actually the communists employing what they call "the food weapon", in which tactic, raising the alarm about a 'hazard to the public health' is only a cover story.

===================

will put you at the forefront of the prayer wheel as I spin them to assist you in breaking through all barriers that would hinder your task, since I am a day ahead of you right now the universal forces will have 24 hrs in which to act on the other plains to affect you in this one. So, enjoy the process. I have met many very interesting people on my trip so far and have especiall found the Tibetan Refugee camps and their occupants amazing proponents of peace. I am in Nepal at the moment though the camp I visited was NW of Katmandu pushing into the vastness of the purna Range. The people are very simple but they seem to do so much with so little. Good luck in your task tomorrow. You would probably enjoy Water Buffalo Yogurt and Yak cheese devoured for breakfast daily while in the southern Tarai region where the jungle dominates only a small region but where Rhinos and elephant rides gave me countless emotional highs. As it stands now the Tibetans are being allowed only into a very small region to graze their yaks/kyaks-females, as the Chinese are trying to also prevent the raising of Yak milk so that the nomads can buy their poisoned milk, which have killed many Tibetan nomads over the years, and no one ever hears of it as it is part of China's depopulation scheme of the Tibetan people, sad indeed. Cheers

le