RemedySpot.com

Little

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sometimes I wish was a little heavier, as he is long and thin like his Dad, but he still feels like a heavy load! I think he's just a little over 23lbs. at 7 months! Noticed that you really are a brand new DOC band mommy, just yesterday! It will be over before you know it! Good luck to little and don't let the stares bother you, just remember, people have no clue that her only problem is a little flatness! Just smile and think how lucky you really are to have such a beautiful baby! Keep us posted!

' Mom

I too often want to pinch those chubby little cheeks!! She is a big

girl, at her 4 month check up she weighed in at 18 pounds, she has to be

well over 20 by now. She is getting to be quite a load to carry:)

She was actually the smallest of my 3 kids at birth. LOL!

~ 's Mom~ New DOC band 8/15/01

WI USA

She is a sweetheart! Absolutely adorable. She looks cute in her band,

and she doesn't look like she minds it at all. Smiley!

Anne

Mom of Livia(9mo.)

Alberta, Canada

• 6 years later...

Little Little stones make big mountains,Little steps can cover miles,Little acts of loving-kindnessGive the world it's biggest smilesLittle words can soothe big troublesLittle hugs can dry big tears,Little candles light the darkness,Little memories last for yearsLittle dreams can lead to greatness,Little victories to success~It's the little things in lifeThat brings the greatest happiness

• 2 years later...
Guest guest

Hi Beth,I absolutely know how you feel. Have Dr D check his back the next time you go in for . He'll know what to do. If you won't see Dr D soon enough...I'd take to your ped for an x-ray and then send it to Dr D. I don't think 4 months is too young to treat. Dr D found Mariella's scoli when she was 6 months old and he was going to make her a brace ASAP if she progressed at all. Let me know how everything turns out! ~Noah 4 1/2 years old9 months of casting in SLC; Currently on 2 years of bracing at 6* in braceAnd Mariella 15 months old - resolved Infantile Scoliosis

infantile scoliosis treatment From: bethanney05@...Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 14:24:09 +0000Subject: Little

Hello Everyone! I know it has been a long time since I have posted anything. I have a few questions that I know you guys will be able to help me with. My new little baby, , is starting to feel a little crooked. He is developing the same rib hump as his big brother, and this was about the age we found 's curve, 4 months. I am not to concerned with going and getting him checked and x-rayed yet because I know that there is not much they can do for him this young. I am wandering what all of you would do in my situation.Beth RettingerMother to 4th cast from SLC

The New Busy is not the old busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Get started. Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your inbox. See how.