RemedySpot.com

Re: I want to thank every one

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Josh,

At 30 degrees you are at the ideal place to cast and get terrific results. You are right, we are all here for each other! Hang in there. Hugs to you and your family.

Jill

Subject: I want to thank every oneTo: infantile_scoliosis Date: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 7:51 PM

I having been seeing everyones post, and man every one really cares. I have just stared my journey with my baby , but I know if I have questions I have people to lean on, this means so much to parents, and to me. I can understand stress, I worry so much about the unknown, of what the future holds for my family. I do not know what will happen at the consultation, or how long it will take, nor do I know if I will be turned away for it being only curved 30 degrees, my family had to help me pay the way, so I hope I did not just over stress. Any way thanks for your support,Josh

Josh,

No such thing as over-stressing when it comes to your kids. You are totally doing the right thing. I had a hard time accepting help at first, but when I realized that my child needed and deserved proper care.... Well, it got a lot easier! has a great family behind him and that's the best treatment of all! Good luck! Steph

Subject: I want to thank every oneTo: infantile_scoliosis Date: Monday, December 8, 2008, 12:51 AM

I having been seeing everyones post, and man every one really cares. I have just stared my journey with my baby , but I know if I have questions I have people to lean on, this means so much to parents, and to me. I can understand stress, I worry so much about the unknown, of what the future holds for my family. I do not know what will happen at the consultation, or how long it will take, nor do I know if I will be turned away for it being only curved 30 degrees, my family had to help me pay the way, so I hope I did not just over stress. Any way thanks for your support,Josh

Josh,

No such thing as over-stressing when it comes to your kids. You are totally doing the right thing. I had a hard time accepting help at first, but when I realized that my child needed and deserved proper care.... Well, it got a lot easier! has a great family behind him and that's the best treatment of all! Good luck! Steph

Subject: I want to thank every oneTo: infantile_scoliosis Date: Monday, December 8, 2008, 12:51 AM