RemedySpot.com

Re: Hello my family

Rate this topic

Guest guest

......as it has been said, so shall it be done.

I normally don't respond to very many " request " , such as these as I

always simply, feel the surge of intense love swell from within, build

to massive levels, then explode outward...one step further, I direct

the beam of energy to the one needing it, knowing it hits the heart,

blasting the center open, like fire through a parched leaf, then

filling from the inside out, till nothing remains that is not

this...yet, it's the center and love...the heart of the one sent to

that does the work....their center, their heart, being the same exact

heart as the one sending.

The " vessel " , the seal, the overgrowth has been shredded. Then the

power that was always there flows freely outward. They are empowered

from " within " ...not from the outside source it would seem to be.

Your heart, your dad's, and your brothers, are one and the same.

Remember what I wrote about thoughts, how we enter into, take on

thoughts, of many kinds, and by possessing them, we change them, as if

they were our own? Dark thoughts, thoughts not of light, we dilute

them from within the thought itself, by making it ours.

This is the same thing...

It is the love that " burns off " the outer skin of resistance...the

very cause for all heart related ailments. That skin has protected,

both from within, and without, from the pains we experienced, or even

inflicted. It's not removed by anything other than direct infusion of

love, by thought...and what your left with, when you go to " do " ...is

vulnerability....total exposure to the heart. And the time to bring

even more love to this place.

Concentrate your thoughts of love to that....the rest will open up

like a flower...there is nothing else for you to do, or your brother,

all blocks will be removed, melted away....and if you want to see it

" seem to work even faster " ....send massive love to the past events and

actions...there is no past...it is now...heal that part, and the NOW

changes.

When love is sent, there is no more expectation, no need to forgive,

because that is loves job...it is the same thing. Love covers all

things, by removing what is not true...and what is not true, is

EVERYTHING that isn't love.

So, my dear Stef...here is one more thing I usually don't

do....assignment time...are you ready? Your going on a trip.

Grab your camera...I don't care if you have to take time off work,

blow off a job, or stand naked in the street to do it....go see your

dad...take plenty of black and white film. Spend a few days if you

can, and " look " , for those shots that speak...not posed shots, the

ones that, grab the moments in time. The visit will do much in all

this...you'll see.

And then, to your brothers....same thing...he might dislike the

camera, but he'll let it go. Watch for that un-posed essence. You

might even capture tears, or pain...but keep to this. You will

experience your own, and much empathy from all sides.

Your dad IS ALREADY well...and you are going to show this to yourself,

and your brother, who HAS ALREADY forgiven.

Your experience with this thing, one so close to your heart, will

change the very course of your life, and your work.

....as it has been said, so shall it be done.

With Love,

D~

>

> I have a special prayer request. It's for my father. He's having some

> very strange heart problems off and on from high blood pressure. His

> heart is weakened and I honestly don't think he's going to live many

> more years. He's 45 years old. He's been an excessive drug user for most

> of his life and it's made his body very tired. We've just recently in

> the past several years been able to have a relationship, and I think

> he's just now starting to appreciate what he has, and realize what he's

> missed. It's a shame because he's cut so many of these precious years

> off with his drug use. His dog just died (which made me scared for

> him), and he just lost his job. So I'm asking for prayers of support,

> and healing for my father please.

>

> His name is Monty and he lives in Oregon.

>

> I love my father and want to see him live a healthier, longer life if

> his path permits it.

>

> I would also like to ask for prayers for my brother. Him and my father

> haven't spoken in about 5 years. My brother wants nothing to do with him

> because he's still angry at what he put us through. He thinks our father

> " owes " us something. I told my brother about my dad's issues and he

> still won't budge. Now it is my brother's free will to do what ever he

> wants, but I know for a fact that he's going to regret it later. So I'm

> asking for support prayers to go to my brother to ease his anger and

> help him to break down some of the harsh walls he's built up for

> himself, so that maybe he'll want to have a relationship with our father

> before it's too late.

>

> However it's meant to fall....

>

> My brother's name is Monty Jr., and he lives in Washington.

>

> Thank you all my family. Your support means more to me than you know,

> especially in this situation.

> My love and support back to you,

> Stefanie

>

Stef,

Have a safe trip, God's speed. Be comforted in the knowledge that your prayers are being heard. We are praying for you and your family and the support is here for you my friend . Love, light and compassion, Debbie

>> I have a special prayer request. It's for my father. He's having some> very strange heart problems off and on from high blood pressure. His> heart is weakened and I honestly don't think he's going to live many> more years. He's 45 years old. He's been an excessive drug user for most> of his life and it's made his body very tired. We've just recently in> the past several years been able to have a relationship, and I think> he's just now starting to appreciate what he has, and realize what he's> missed. It's a shame because he's cut so many of these precious years> off with his drug use. His dog just died (which made me scared for> him), and he just lost his job. So I'm asking for prayers of support,> and healing for my father please.> > His name is Monty and he lives in Oregon.> > I love my father and want to see him live a healthier, longer life if> his path permits it.> > I would also like to ask for prayers for my brother. Him and my father> haven't spoken in about 5 years. My brother wants nothing to do with him> because he's still angry at what he put us through. He thinks our father> "owes" us something. I told my brother about my dad's issues and he> still won't budge. Now it is my brother's free will to do what ever he> wants, but I know for a fact that he's going to regret it later. So I'm> asking for support prayers to go to my brother to ease his anger and> help him to break down some of the harsh walls he's built up for> himself, so that maybe he'll want to have a relationship with our father> before it's too late.> > However it's meant to fall....> > My brother's name is Monty Jr., and he lives in Washington.> > Thank you all my family. Your support means more to me than you know,> especially in this situation.> My love and support back to you,> Stefanie>

Stef, my beautiful Sis, how can I tell you that you needn't ever ask, it is always there; any who are connected to you in your heart touch my heart, my soul/ To love someone is to love all whom they love without ever seeing or knowing or touching that person's life in anyway because it is a trusting that whom you love is because you have chosen wisely, your heart is pure and beautiful, therefore I automatically trust that I love these Souls, too. (Convoluted? lol Likely, yes, but that's me for you! hehe)The MUCH shorter version is simply this: I love you, I shall keep your dad and your brother in my personal prayers and healing but most importantly add both to the official HH Grids. *soft smile* I am so sorry for the struggles and challenges you and your family face alone and together. Journey with care, safely, and know in one fashion or another, all who love you are with

you all the way in this (and any endeavor) you wold welcome us into. :: deep bow of respect, honor and care followed by a warm tight hug for a beloved one ::Always, infinitely and eternally with Love for you and yours...~Ali~Stefanie <diddiejar@...> wrote: I have a special prayer request. It's for my father. He's having some very strange heart problems off and on from high blood pressure. His heart is weakened and I

honestly don't think he's going to live many more years. He's 45 years old. He's been an excessive drug user for most of his life and it's made his body very tired. We've just recently in the past several years been able to have a relationship, and I think he's just now starting to appreciate what he has, and realize what he's missed. It's a shame because he's cut so many of these precious years off with his drug use. His dog just died (which made me scared for him), and he just lost his job. So I'm asking for prayers of support, and healing for my father please. His name is Monty and he lives in Oregon. I love my father and want to see him live a healthier, longer life if his path permits it. I would also like to ask for prayers for my brother. Him and my father haven't spoken in about 5 years. My brother wants nothing to do with him because he's still angry at what he put us through. He thinks our father "owes" us something. I told my

brother about my dad's issues and he still won't budge. Now it is my brother's free will to do what ever he wants, but I know for a fact that he's going to regret it later. So I'm asking for support prayers to go to my brother to ease his anger and help him to break down some of the harsh walls he's built up for himself, so that maybe he'll want to have a relationship with our father before it's too late. However it's meant to fall.... My brother's name is Monty Jr., and he lives in Washington.Thank you all my family. Your support means more to me than you know, especially in this situation. My love and support back to you,Stefanie

I feel you Stef.. My prayers are with you.. My tears are flowing after

reading this message. Then I read 's message to you and I just

started crying, as is so right.. And you know how his words are

like full images to the soul?

So I came back and re read your message.. And I want you to know that

I am praying that you get this chance to see him more than ever.. and

that he will receive my healing prayers..

Much love to you

~Karma

>

> I have a special prayer request. It's for my father. He's having some

> very strange heart problems off and on from high blood pressure. His

> heart is weakened and I honestly don't think he's going to live many

> more years. He's 45 years old. He's been an excessive drug user for most

> of his life and it's made his body very tired. We've just recently in

> the past several years been able to have a relationship, and I think

> he's just now starting to appreciate what he has, and realize what he's

> missed. It's a shame because he's cut so many of these precious years

> off with his drug use. His dog just died (which made me scared for

> him), and he just lost his job. So I'm asking for prayers of support,

> and healing for my father please.

>

> His name is Monty and he lives in Oregon.

>

> I love my father and want to see him live a healthier, longer life if

> his path permits it.

>

> I would also like to ask for prayers for my brother. Him and my father

> haven't spoken in about 5 years. My brother wants nothing to do with him

> because he's still angry at what he put us through. He thinks our father

> " owes " us something. I told my brother about my dad's issues and he

> still won't budge. Now it is my brother's free will to do what ever he

> wants, but I know for a fact that he's going to regret it later. So I'm

> asking for support prayers to go to my brother to ease his anger and

> help him to break down some of the harsh walls he's built up for

> himself, so that maybe he'll want to have a relationship with our father

> before it's too late.

>

> However it's meant to fall....

>

> My brother's name is Monty Jr., and he lives in Washington.

>

> Thank you all my family. Your support means more to me than you know,

> especially in this situation.

> My love and support back to you,

> Stefanie

>

, you are incredible. You really are...Thank you for your response, I read it over a couple of times so I didn't miss anything. I think I'll take you up on your "assignment" my love. :) Maybe I'll take my dad to the beach, and take my brother to the beach too. Maybe at the same time and just not tell them. *sneaky smile* I always thought my brother would be less likely to feel this way about our father because he grew up having the same childhood I had. We both lost our mother (she was only 28 years old), and because of that we learned how short life really is. He knows life is too short for grudges yet he keeps this anger. He has a harder time letting things go...and I wish he would let himself know a different way. I have a very unique bond with my brother, and there's a particular personality in me that only HE can bring out. Mostly the goofy crazy Stef that runs around like a bat out of hell and tackles my brother to the floor when he starts being a butt head! heheheI just don't want my brother to have to know regret like he might have if he lets anger get the best of him. And I want my dad to have the chance to finally get to know his son.You're right, my dad IS already well, and my brother HAS already forgiven. Thank you , you're a wonderful wise person, and I'm so humbled to know you my soul brother. *gigantic loving hugs*I'm always sending love to you!Stefanie> >> > I have a special prayer request. It's for my father. He's having some> > very strange heart problems off and on from high blood pressure. His> > heart is weakened and I honestly don't think he's going to live many> > more years. He's 45 years old. He's been an excessive drug user for most> > of his life and it's made his body very tired. We've just recently in> > the past several years been able to have a relationship, and I think> > he's just now starting to appreciate what he has, and realize what he's> > missed. It's a shame because he's cut so many of these precious years> > off with his drug use. His dog just died (which made me scared for> > him), and he just lost his job. So I'm asking for prayers of support,> > and healing for my father please.> > > > His name is Monty and he lives in Oregon.> > > > I love my father and want to see him live a healthier, longer life if> > his path permits it.> > > > I would also like to ask for prayers for my brother. Him and my father> > haven't spoken in about 5 years. My brother wants nothing to do with him> > because he's still angry at what he put us through. He thinks our father> > "owes" us something. I told my brother about my dad's issues and he> > still won't budge. Now it is my brother's free will to do what ever he> > wants, but I know for a fact that he's going to regret it later. So I'm> > asking for support prayers to go to my brother to ease his anger and> > help him to break down some of the harsh walls he's built up for> > himself, so that maybe he'll want to have a relationship with our father> > before it's too late.> > > > However it's meant to fall....> > > > My brother's name is Monty Jr., and he lives in Washington.> > > > Thank you all my family. Your support means more to me than you know,> > especially in this situation.> > My love and support back to you,> > Stefanie> >>

Oh Debbie my love, thank you. I know that my pleas are in good hands. And I already feel such overwhelming love and support! You are beautiful.......Love and never ending blessings to youStefanie> >> > I have a special prayer request. It's for my father. He's having some> > very strange heart problems off and on from high blood pressure. His> > heart is weakened and I honestly don't think he's going to live many> > more years. He's 45 years old. He's been an excessive drug user for> most> > of his life and it's made his body very tired. We've just recently in> > the past several years been able to have a relationship, and I think> > he's just now starting to appreciate what he has, and realize what> he's> > missed. It's a shame because he's cut so many of these precious years> > off with his drug use. His dog just died (which made me scared for> > him), and he just lost his job. So I'm asking for prayers of support,> > and healing for my father please.> >> > His name is Monty and he lives in Oregon.> >> > I love my father and want to see him live a healthier, longer life if> > his path permits it.> >> > I would also like to ask for prayers for my brother. Him and my father> > haven't spoken in about 5 years. My brother wants nothing to do with> him> > because he's still angry at what he put us through. He thinks our> father> > "owes" us something. I told my brother about my dad's issues and he> > still won't budge. Now it is my brother's free will to do what ever he> > wants, but I know for a fact that he's going to regret it later. So> I'm> > asking for support prayers to go to my brother to ease his anger and> > help him to break down some of the harsh walls he's built up for> > himself, so that maybe he'll want to have a relationship with our> father> > before it's too late.> >> > However it's meant to fall....> >> > My brother's name is Monty Jr., and he lives in Washington.> >> > Thank you all my family. Your support means more to me than you know,> > especially in this situation.> > My love and support back to you,> > Stefanie> >>

HAHA! I love your convoluted mind Ali my dear! It keeps things interesting. And thank you for loving those who I love, and I for sure in return love those you love. *hugs full of unconditional happiness* "I am so sorry for the struggles and challenges you and your family face alone and together. "Please don't be sorry my love, if these challenges weren't in our lives then we wouldn't appreciate and love each other as much as we do (even if some don't want to admit it), and I wouldn't be here right now if it wasn't for my family challenges. I probably wouldn't understand the supreme importance of loving connections. We're forever graced with these hard learned lessons...You Ali, are an incredible person in my life, I want you to know that. Everyone here is very special to me and have taught me so many profound lessons that I will never forget. Thank you a million times and always reflecting the love right back to your heartsStefanie I have a special prayer request. It's for my father. He's having some very strange heart problems off and on from high blood pressure. His heart is weakened and I honestly don't think he's going to live many more years. He's 45 years old. He's been an excessive drug user for most of his life and it's made his body very tired. We've just recently in the past several years been able to have a relationship, and I think he's just now starting to appreciate what he has, and realize what he's missed. It's a shame because he's cut so many of these precious years off with his drug use. His dog just died (which made me scared for him), and he just lost his job. So I'm asking for prayers of support, and healing for my father please. > > His name is Monty and he lives in Oregon. > > I love my father and want to see him live a healthier, longer life if his path permits it. > > I would also like to ask for prayers for my brother. Him and my father haven't spoken in about 5 years. My brother wants nothing to do with him because he's still angry at what he put us through. He thinks our father "owes" us something. I told my brother about my dad's issues and he still won't budge. Now it is my brother's free will to do what ever he wants, but I know for a fact that he's going to regret it later. So I'm asking for support prayers to go to my brother to ease his anger and help him to break down some of the harsh walls he's built up for himself, so that maybe he'll want to have a relationship with our father before it's too late. > > However it's meant to fall.... > > My brother's name is Monty Jr., and he lives in Washington.> > Thank you all my family. Your support means more to me than you know, especially in this situation. > My love and support back to you,> Stefanie>

I love you ...very very much. *never ending hugs* I can feel your sincerity and it's making me tear up! Empaths!!! We're a mess no matter what. Thank you my sister for your love and prayers,Stefanie> >> > I have a special prayer request. It's for my father. He's having some> > very strange heart problems off and on from high blood pressure. His> > heart is weakened and I honestly don't think he's going to live many> > more years. He's 45 years old. He's been an excessive drug user for most> > of his life and it's made his body very tired. We've just recently in> > the past several years been able to have a relationship, and I think> > he's just now starting to appreciate what he has, and realize what he's> > missed. It's a shame because he's cut so many of these precious years> > off with his drug use. His dog just died (which made me scared for> > him), and he just lost his job. So I'm asking for prayers of support,> > and healing for my father please.> > > > His name is Monty and he lives in Oregon.> > > > I love my father and want to see him live a healthier, longer life if> > his path permits it.> > > > I would also like to ask for prayers for my brother. Him and my father> > haven't spoken in about 5 years. My brother wants nothing to do with him> > because he's still angry at what he put us through. He thinks our father> > "owes" us something. I told my brother about my dad's issues and he> > still won't budge. Now it is my brother's free will to do what ever he> > wants, but I know for a fact that he's going to regret it later. So I'm> > asking for support prayers to go to my brother to ease his anger and> > help him to break down some of the harsh walls he's built up for> > himself, so that maybe he'll want to have a relationship with our father> > before it's too late.> > > > However it's meant to fall....> > > > My brother's name is Monty Jr., and he lives in Washington.> > > > Thank you all my family. Your support means more to me than you know,> > especially in this situation.> > My love and support back to you,> > Stefanie> >>