RemedySpot.com

When my does freshen,would anyone like to....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

When my does freshen would anyone living in San Diego county like

to learn about milking a goat??? I'll let everyone know when I'm

milking my does again..I can only show small groups of 2 or 4 people

at a time...Too many will stress my does..If you bring children,you'll

need to keep them calm and quite around the goats..We'll have baby

goats for sale too.. in Ramona,CA...

Hi,

I would like to live in your area. How do you have goats in San Diego?

What can I expect to pay to live in your area and keep goats?

Thanks, Alice

To: RawDairy Sent: Tuesday, December 9, 2008 11:15:19 PMSubject: When my does freshen,would anyone like to....

When my does freshen would anyone living in San Diego county liketo learn about milking a goat??? I'll let everyone know when I'mmilking my does again..I can only show small groups of 2 or 4 peopleat a time...Too many will stress my does..If you bring children,you' llneed to keep them calm and quite around the goats..We'll have babygoats for sale too.. in Ramona,CA...

The house right next to us is for sale..It's a 4 bedroom,3 bath I believe..The price is $449,900..

this is on 1.14 acre...As you can see,it's pretty expensive..That house is brand new and also has a

3 car garage..Propety taxes are high..Most of my neighbors either have lots of dogs or horses,some

have sheep,chickens,and just a few have goats like

me...I think I'm the only one with dairy goats though..

I can offer a goat for lease..You pay to board the goat and You can milk her and keep all her milk..

When my does freshen would anyone living in San Diego county liketo learn about milking a goat??? I'll let everyone know when I'mmilking my does again..I can only show small groups of 2 or 4 peopleat a time...Too many will stress my does..If you bring children,you' llneed to keep them calm and quite around the goats..We'll have babygoats for sale too.. in Ramona,CA...

Hi,

I am going to be in your area soon. Could you give me

information on the house for sale? Thanks, Alice

eg. a telephone number

To: RawDairy Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 7:28:10 PMSubject: Re: When my does freshen,would anyone like to....

The house right next to us is for sale..It's a 4 bedroom,3 bath I believe..The price is $449,900..

this is on 1.14 acre...As you can see,it's pretty expensive..That house is brand new and also has a

3 car garage..Propety taxes are high..Most of my neighbors either have lots of dogs or horses,some

have sheep,chickens, and just a few have goats like

me...I think I'm the only one with dairy goats though..

I can offer a goat for lease..You pay to board the goat and You can milk her and keep all her milk..

Cool..It's on Sawday St..in Ramona,CA..It's got 4 bedrooms,their a bit small though...Would of had bigger bedrooms if they only put 3 in..I know there's an indoor landry

room..There's granite counters and arched doorways in the

kitchen and dinning room..Will check which realestate dealer

it's with and get back to you...

thanks, is ramona, CA close to San Diego? Alice

To: RawDairy Sent: Friday, December 12, 2008 11:11:46 AMSubject: Re: When my does freshen,would anyone like to....

Cool..It's on Sawday St..in Ramona,CA..It' s got 4 bedrooms,their a bit small though...Would of had bigger bedrooms if they only put 3 in..I know there's an indoor landry

room..There' s granite counters and arched doorways in the

kitchen and dinning room..Will check which realestate dealer

it's with and get back to you...

Okay, I have this info for you..The builder's

info..His wife is the realestate sales person..

mikecobleconstruction@...

(760)789-0750

Re: When my does freshen,would anyone like to....

Yes,it's down the hill...Ramona is in San Diego

county..We're inland...Check out a map of

San Diego county...I love it here...I think we

have about the safest neighborhood too.Ramona is a nice place to live.. I believe

there are some other houses for sale in The Acres..That's what the locals call this place..

We live right next to the Ramona Airport..We're on the same electrical grid,so

if the power goes out in the town,we're the first to get the power back on..This is a small

airport,it's where the fire planes are stationed..

You know the one's that make the water drops

on the fires..I don't even notice the planes anymore..Well,when the fire planes are running

aggessively at a fire you do..And I do enjoy

watching the planes..I know just about all my

neighbors..We have several families with little

children here,most have teenagers,but their good kids..Alot of people have horses..They always ride by my house and call out to my goats to get the goats to talk to them,which isn't hard...Check us out on a map...

Thanks for the info. Sounds great! Alice

To: RawDairy Sent: Friday, December 12, 2008 7:19:54 PMSubject: Re: When my does freshen,would anyone like to....

Yes,it's down the hill...Ramona is in San Diego

county..We're inland...Check out a map of

San Diego county...I love it here...I think we

have about the safest neighborhood too.Ramona is a nice place to live.. I believe

there are some other houses for sale in The Acres..That' s what the locals call this place..

We live right next to the Ramona Airport..We' re on the same electrical grid,so

if the power goes out in the town,we're the first to get the power back on..This is a small

airport,it's where the fire planes are stationed..

You know the one's that make the water drops

on the fires..I don't even notice the planes anymore..Well, when the fire planes are running

aggessively at a fire you do..And I do enjoy

watching the planes..I know just about all my

neighbors..We have several families with little

children here,most have teenagers,but their good kids..Alot of people have horses..They always ride by my house and call out to my goats to get the goats to talk to them,which isn't hard...Check us out on a map...