RemedySpot.com

Raw milk can be harmful to health - Health Matters - The Olympian - Olympia, Washington

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Note that she also used the word "many" when referring to how many illnesses are caused by raw milk. Not exactly good research there. I want precise numbers, how many illnesses cause by raw milk that are provable?! Lettuce made some people sick, I still eat it. Hot dogs and other processed meats make MANY sick. Look how many still eat those gross "foods". I would rather drink raw milk straight from the cow's teat than eat those hyper-processed "meat" products. Come to think of it, I remember a hot day in Iowa after milking cows that we poured off some milk out of the tank, and then got called away for a minute only to come back and find a couple flies enjoying our milk! No worries, we picked out the flies and drank our fresh milk. I'm still here, and I know where those flies had been LOL, we were in the barn still. We are very sick as a nation and we eat all sorts of foods that TPTB say are safe. I'm not buying what they are selling. You'll also note that the good Dr. works in public health, which is just a voice for big govt./big pharma. IMHO

Barb

Eastern CO

Raw milk can be harmful to health - Health Matters - The Olympian - Olympia, Washington

Someone should inform this health offical that melamine and all the other 80,000 toxic chemicals added to our food supply IS harmful to our health. Its doubtful that the TRUTH would penetrate her deaf ear. Donhttp://www.theolympian.com/776/story/681525.html