RemedySpot.com

Re: raw/celiacs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I missed the original post on this but wanted to say that I have

Celiac's. I did get some rrelief from goat's milk. We have our own

herd. I did have to change their diet though to one without gluten.

That has been an on going serious challenge and there is a definite

decrease in the amount of milk I get from my girls but I do keep

working on it. What it all comes down to is that the gluten comes

through the milk. So please be aware of that.

Lucinda in PA

>

> I have had several folks who identified themselves as having celiacs

> approach me at farmers markets asking about getting raw goat milk.

Very interesting. I posted the original message in regards to my father who is a celiac and now does not drink any milk. Thank you for the info.

Barb

Colorado

I missed the original post on this but wanted to say that I have Celiac's. I did get some rrelief from goat's milk. We have our own herd. I did have to change their diet though to one without gluten. That has been an on going serious challenge and there is a definite decrease in the amount of milk I get from my girls but I do keep working on it. What it all comes down to is that the gluten comes through the milk. So please be aware of that.Lucinda in PA>> I have had several folks who identified themselves as having celiacs > approach me at farmers markets asking about getting raw goat milk.

My Mother who is 93 has celiac and can drink my raw cows milk. I don't feed a lot of grain but I do feed some.

Chris

Very interesting. I posted the original message in regards to my father who is a celiac and now does not drink any milk. Thank you for the info.

Barb

Colorado

Love Graphic Design? Find a school near you. Click Now.

Whole oats don't have gluten right? So if you fed them oats and black oil sunflower seeds that would be alright?

Debbie ChikouskyManitoba, Canada"A successful man is one who can build a foundation with the bricks that others throw at him.”

-- Brinkley--

I missed the original post on this but wanted to say that I have Celiac's. I did get some rrelief from goat's milk. We have our own herd. I did have to change their diet though to one without gluten. That has been an on going serious challenge and there is a definite decrease in the amount of milk I get from my girls but I do keep working on it. What it all comes down to is that the gluten comes through the milk. So please be aware of that.Lucinda in PA>> I have had several folks who identified themselves as having celiacs > approach me at farmers markets asking about getting raw goat milk.

Oats are not recommended for those who cannot tolerate gluten until

they are out of an acute situation. It can still be very irritating.

CT

> >

> > I have had several folks who identified themselves as having

celiacs

> > approach me at farmers markets asking about getting raw goat milk.

>