RemedySpot.com

Re: HEY...I got stories too

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Wow. you've done it again, beloved. I sit mouth agape. Thank you for sharing such a personal tale and know that this not only makes more lovable and invaluable to me, but so it does you as well (as if you both weren't amazing enough to me before! lol) *soft smile and tight hug* MUCH Love ~Ali~ <ASundayInJune@...> wrote: It was last fall/winter, I don't remember the exact date. We had not been on MySpace too awfully long. had gotten into it big

time and I dabbled mostly. I cannot remember the sequence of events, so I may get a little out of order here – but please bear with me. had been posting a few bulletins, mostly spiritual "love" stuff and the response to his bulletins was amazing. People were ohhing and ahhing and carrying on like he was something out of this world and all he was doing back then was reposting what had already been posted and was interesting to him so he thought someone else might be interested in it. We don't keep secrets in our home, so each of us are free to read the other's email. And I was reading some pretty awesome stuff. He was actually touching lives. It was about this time he met ~Karma. And they became close friends. No one seemed to be paying me any attention on MySpace and I was getting a little bit jealous. I got mad…REAL mad. Here I was…the "good guy" and …Mr. Hell's Angel rebel, done

everything in the world "tough guy" was being treated like some kind of deity. Well, mad doesn't even describe it – I got FURIOUS. Some of the more interesting messages he would get, he would read to me. I would smirk…"what do `they' know? `They' don't know the REAL ". Then I would not so gently remind him of all his faults. All he did 24/7 was sit on the couch with his nose stuck in his computer. I'd had enough. He was spending more time with people who if truth be known didn't give a crap about him (or so I thought), and he was ignoring me, the one who actually loved him and "put up with all his crap". But little did I know that he was helping people in ways I couldn't even begin to imagine, he was even saving lives. All I could see was poor poor . Then got sick. I mean real sick. More than his body being sick and broken, I think his spirit and heart were broken. I had gone

a little too far. I had said a little too much. And this time I couldn't take any of it back. just sat. For days all he did was sit or lay on the couch. Days turned into weeks. He barely said a word. Only doing what he had to do to take care of each day. A few days before got sick, I had sent ~Karma a friend request cause talked about how very interesting her life had been. And I knew they occasionally wrote each other. I very quickly saw what was talking about. I absolutely loved then and love her now. She is like a sister to me. So one day after got so sick, I wrote and asked her to kinda check on him and encourage him to start posting again. I think I very briefly touched on the fact that maybe I had fussed a bit too much and now he had gotten sick and just couldn't seem to get back on his feet. should remember it cause she got sick around

the same time and also had a rough time beating it. Anyway, I prayed. I prayed hard. had always bounced back before when he was knocked down by life or me or whatever. But this time I wasn't so sure about it. I was scared…and so I prayed even harder. Long story short… did bounce back. And his life has become a life that literally shines in the darkness. He is so full of love and peace. One day I hope you guys really get to know …he is something else I tell ya. He still has his faults, but he has walked me through some of the darkest nights and held my hand when truthfully, no one else cared. Besides falling in love with all over again, all of this has taught me some valuable lessons. One of those lessons is this: it doesn't matter what you've done in life, how bad or good you think you are, there are people out there who just need someone to listen. Someone

to answer their letters that they so carefully and tearfully write. Someone to care and show them that there really are still people in the world who know how to purely love you. Not the kind of love that says "I'll love you if you do this for me". Not a sexual kind of love. But a very very pure love…from the heart…from the soul. Born from years of living and surviving and walking to the edge, sometimes falling in but picking yourself up and walking on some more. A love born from finally waking up one morning and realizing that this is what life was all about all along…LOVE. When those hurting people wrote to , they didn't see HIM…they saw the love he was sending all over the world. They saw a hand outstretched and sometimes it was shoved at them just as the final string was breaking. They saw a heart that didn't care what they had done, or why they were caught up in the awful circumstances that now

was their life. They saw a true knight in shining armor. And still sometimes I get a bit jealous, but you try sharing the love of your life with people from all over the world…it ain't easy I'm telling ya. This confession has been good for my soul. I love you all - more than you'll ever know, http://www.myspace.com/rarebreeze http://www.myspace.com/asundayinjune http://www.myspace.com/dnjazz http://www.intentionalone.com http://intentionalone.com/yabb/YaBB.pl *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ "Breathe deep, walk slow, hold tight to those you love, for the sun is setting and it will be over so fast." -- Ken

Pierpont

I LOVE YOU MY FRIEND..

This message just shows how enlightened you are..

It is pure love for one another.. PURE

I so remember these chain of events.. Me exposing my life stories, my

darkness, my struggles..

And we have shared so many loving touching moments. You, and me.. OH

Yeah and .. LOL

We are as one.. You have been one that so understood my darkest

moments.. Empathically .. You reached my soul..

And The 2 of you have made me laugh, ponder, reach deep inside to

places that I never knew existed.. I love you both for this..

Special! Special! Special! People on this earth..

And I am in Gratitude and I send always many many blessings to you

both.. And you both are as one..Know this!

You and , feed each others souls.. And that love that is fed

becomes intense to all of us who feel you..

Much love to you my dear!!

Love

~Karma

--- In , " " <ASundayInJune@...>

wrote:

>

> It was last fall/winter, I don't remember the exact date. We had not

> been on MySpace too awfully long. had gotten into it big time

> and I dabbled mostly. I cannot remember the sequence of events, so I

> may get a little out of order here – but please bear with me.

>

> had been posting a few bulletins, mostly spiritual " love " stuff

> and the response to his bulletins was amazing. People were ohhing and

> ahhing and carrying on like he was something out of this world and all

> he was doing back then was reposting what had already been posted and

> was interesting to him so he thought someone else might be interested

> in it. We don't keep secrets in our home, so each of us are free to

> read the other's email. And I was reading some pretty awesome stuff.

> He was actually touching lives. It was about this time he met

> ~Karma. And they became close friends. No one seemed to be

> paying me any attention on MySpace and I was getting a little bit

> jealous. I got mad…REAL mad. Here I was…the " good guy " and …Mr.

> Hell's Angel rebel, done everything in the world " tough guy " was being

> treated like some kind of deity. Well, mad doesn't even describe it –

> I got FURIOUS. Some of the more interesting messages he would get, he

> would read to me. I would smirk… " what do `they' know? `They' don't

> know the REAL " . Then I would not so gently remind him of all

> his faults.

>

> All he did 24/7 was sit on the couch with his nose stuck in his

> computer. I'd had enough. He was spending more time with people who

> if truth be known didn't give a crap about him (or so I thought), and

> he was ignoring me, the one who actually loved him and " put up with

> all his crap " . But little did I know that he was helping people in

> ways I couldn't even begin to imagine, he was even saving lives. All

> I could see was poor poor .

>

> Then got sick. I mean real sick. More than his body being sick

> and broken, I think his spirit and heart were broken. I had gone a

> little too far. I had said a little too much. And this time I

> couldn't take any of it back. just sat. For days all he did was

> sit or lay on the couch. Days turned into weeks. He barely said a

> word. Only doing what he had to do to take care of each day.

>

> A few days before got sick, I had sent ~Karma a friend

> request cause talked about how very interesting her life had

> been. And I knew they occasionally wrote each other. I very quickly

> saw what was talking about. I absolutely loved then and

> love her now. She is like a sister to me. So one day after got

> so sick, I wrote and asked her to kinda check on him and

> encourage him to start posting again. I think I very briefly touched

> on the fact that maybe I had fussed a bit too much and now he had

> gotten sick and just couldn't seem to get back on his feet.

> should remember it cause she got sick around the same time and also

> had a rough time beating it.

>

> Anyway, I prayed. I prayed hard. had always bounced back

> before when he was knocked down by life or me or whatever. But this

> time I wasn't so sure about it. I was scared…and so I prayed even

> harder.

>

> Long story short… did bounce back. And his life has become a

> life that literally shines in the darkness. He is so full of love and

> peace. One day I hope you guys really get to know …he is

> something else I tell ya. He still has his faults, but he has walked

> me through some of the darkest nights and held my hand when

> truthfully, no one else cared.

>

> Besides falling in love with all over again, all of this has

> taught me some valuable lessons. One of those lessons is this: it

> doesn't matter what you've done in life, how bad or good you think you

> are, there are people out there who just need someone to listen.

> Someone to answer their letters that they so carefully and tearfully

> write. Someone to care and show them that there really are still

> people in the world who know how to purely love you. Not the kind of

> love that says " I'll love you if you do this for me " . Not a sexual

> kind of love. But a very very pure love…from the heart…from the soul.

> Born from years of living and surviving and walking to the edge,

> sometimes falling in but picking yourself up and walking on some more.

> A love born from finally waking up one morning and realizing that

> this is what life was all about all along…LOVE.

>

> When those hurting people wrote to , they didn't see HIM…they saw

> the love he was sending all over the world. They saw a hand

> outstretched and sometimes it was shoved at them just as the final

> string was breaking. They saw a heart that didn't care what they had

> done, or why they were caught up in the awful circumstances that now

> was their life. They saw a true knight in shining armor. And still

> sometimes I get a bit jealous, but you try sharing the love of your

> life with people from all over the world…it ain't easy I'm telling ya.

>

> This confession has been good for my soul.

>

> I love you all - more than you'll ever know,

>

>

> http://www.myspace.com/rarebreeze

> http://www.myspace.com/asundayinjune

> http://www.myspace.com/dnjazz

> http://www.intentionalone.com

> http://intentionalone.com/yabb/YaBB.pl

>

> *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

> " Breathe deep, walk slow, hold tight to those you love, for the sun is

> setting and it will be over so fast. "

> -- Ken Pierpont

>

you are such a wonderful person for writing this! It feels almost like you "needed" to share this. Your confession you called it. I'm deeply impressed by your spirit and character my love, you are a treasure just as much as your other half is. You're both blazing bright together, and loved just as equally by me! *gigantic hugs and lot's of kisses*Stefanie>> It was last fall/winter, I don't remember the exact date. We had not> been on MySpace too awfully long. had gotten into it big time> and I dabbled mostly. I cannot remember the sequence of events, so I> may get a little out of order here – but please bear with me. > > had been posting a few bulletins, mostly spiritual "love" stuff> and the response to his bulletins was amazing. People were ohhing and> ahhing and carrying on like he was something out of this world and all> he was doing back then was reposting what had already been posted and> was interesting to him so he thought someone else might be interested> in it. We don't keep secrets in our home, so each of us are free to> read the other's email. And I was reading some pretty awesome stuff.> He was actually touching lives. It was about this time he met> ~Karma. And they became close friends. No one seemed to be> paying me any attention on MySpace and I was getting a little bit> jealous. I got mad…REAL mad. Here I was…the "good guy" and …Mr.> Hell's Angel rebel, done everything in the world "tough guy" was being> treated like some kind of deity. Well, mad doesn't even describe it –> I got FURIOUS. Some of the more interesting messages he would get, he> would read to me. I would smirk…"what do `they' know? `They' don't> know the REAL ". Then I would not so gently remind him of all> his faults. > > All he did 24/7 was sit on the couch with his nose stuck in his> computer. I'd had enough. He was spending more time with people who> if truth be known didn't give a crap about him (or so I thought), and> he was ignoring me, the one who actually loved him and "put up with> all his crap". But little did I know that he was helping people in> ways I couldn't even begin to imagine, he was even saving lives. All> I could see was poor poor . > > Then got sick. I mean real sick. More than his body being sick> and broken, I think his spirit and heart were broken. I had gone a> little too far. I had said a little too much. And this time I> couldn't take any of it back. just sat. For days all he did was> sit or lay on the couch. Days turned into weeks. He barely said a> word. Only doing what he had to do to take care of each day. > > A few days before got sick, I had sent ~Karma a friend> request cause talked about how very interesting her life had> been. And I knew they occasionally wrote each other. I very quickly> saw what was talking about. I absolutely loved then and> love her now. She is like a sister to me. So one day after got> so sick, I wrote and asked her to kinda check on him and> encourage him to start posting again. I think I very briefly touched> on the fact that maybe I had fussed a bit too much and now he had> gotten sick and just couldn't seem to get back on his feet. > should remember it cause she got sick around the same time and also> had a rough time beating it. > > Anyway, I prayed. I prayed hard. had always bounced back> before when he was knocked down by life or me or whatever. But this> time I wasn't so sure about it. I was scared…and so I prayed even> harder. > > Long story short… did bounce back. And his life has become a> life that literally shines in the darkness. He is so full of love and> peace. One day I hope you guys really get to know …he is> something else I tell ya. He still has his faults, but he has walked> me through some of the darkest nights and held my hand when> truthfully, no one else cared. > > Besides falling in love with all over again, all of this has> taught me some valuable lessons. One of those lessons is this: it> doesn't matter what you've done in life, how bad or good you think you> are, there are people out there who just need someone to listen. > Someone to answer their letters that they so carefully and tearfully> write. Someone to care and show them that there really are still> people in the world who know how to purely love you. Not the kind of> love that says "I'll love you if you do this for me". Not a sexual> kind of love. But a very very pure love…from the heart…from the soul.> Born from years of living and surviving and walking to the edge,> sometimes falling in but picking yourself up and walking on some more.> A love born from finally waking up one morning and realizing that> this is what life was all about all along…LOVE. > > When those hurting people wrote to , they didn't see HIM…they saw> the love he was sending all over the world. They saw a hand> outstretched and sometimes it was shoved at them just as the final> string was breaking. They saw a heart that didn't care what they had> done, or why they were caught up in the awful circumstances that now> was their life. They saw a true knight in shining armor. And still> sometimes I get a bit jealous, but you try sharing the love of your> life with people from all over the world…it ain't easy I'm telling ya. > > This confession has been good for my soul.> > I love you all - more than you'll ever know,> > > http://www.myspace.com/rarebreeze> http://www.myspace.com/asundayinjune> http://www.myspace.com/dnjazz> http://www.intentionalone.com> http://intentionalone.com/yabb/YaBB.pl> > *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~> "Breathe deep, walk slow, hold tight to those you love, for the sun is> setting and it will be over so fast." > -- Ken Pierpont>

You told me you had written something at work, but not sure it was

that good. I asked if it was something you intended to publish, and

you said maybe, but weren't sure. That maybe I would take issue with

it...that is was, about me.

I have been telling you, since I have seen what you have written

before, to let go, to write, as your abilities were

incredible...that you should write, and publish...a way to share who

you were, something worth sharing...you have a natural ability.

You ask if I wanted to read what you had written first, before you

published it. Of all the the things it could of been, I felt it was

not my place to " proof " your work...your, sharing. I choose not to

see it until it was " out there " . I did not want to be in the

position to shed my thoughts on it one way or another. This would

not have been fair to you.

I have sat here for hours doing everything but responding to what

you have written. Except for the embrace we have shared over this,

it is also worthy of this response. I thank you for the sharing of

this. Your words surged through my heart, and pulled it through my

eyes...who knew the heart was made of so much water?

I already share my personal response with you. It is the response to

your writing that I address here. Your incredible use of words, and

your ability to tell stories is beyond my own ability. Your heart

has always been open...always pure...always vunerable.

I challenge you to write, about everything. About your mother, your

dad, about your prior realtionships, how we met, how came to

be...there's much you have to say, and you have found the perfect

avenue, with words, and here, in this place. That ability in you

will allow others to not only share with you, but will let them feel

free to do the same. You make it ok, to be open, and loving, and

vunerable.

And I'll reveal another thing about you here...your ability to sing.

I'll tell all of you here now, this woman can sing....my god she can

sing. I ran across some tapes she had done, mostly church related

stuff from years ago, and figured, " yeah, ok " , " give it the once

over... " . I won't use the words I used here, but, *ammmmmmmmmm!!!!!

She can sing, cut this girl a record already.

So there, your out there sweetie...can't hide anymore. I know, real

sly of me.....so sue me. Remeber though, the money's in your account

so there...lololol

Between you and .... " you had me at hello " . [ahhhh, he stole a

line, we're tellin.]

:) Go gitem' honey!

Love D~

wrote:

>

> It was last fall/winter, I don't remember the exact date. We had

not

> been on MySpace too awfully long. had gotten into it big

time

> and I dabbled mostly. I cannot remember the sequence of events,

so I

>

> had been posting a few bulletins, mostly spiritual " love "

stuff

> and the response to his bulletins was amazing. People were ohhing

and

> ahhing and carrying on like he was something out of this world and

all

> he was doing back then was reposting what had already been posted

and

> was interesting to him so he thought someone else might be

interested

> in it. We don't keep secrets in our home, so each of us are free

to

> read the other's email. And I was reading some pretty awesome

stuff.

> jealous. I got mad…REAL mad. Here I was…the " good guy " and …

Mr.

> Hell's Angel rebel, done everything in the world " tough guy " was

being

> treated like some kind of deity. Well, mad doesn't even describe

it –

> I got FURIOUS. Some of the more interesting messages he would get,

he

> his faults.

>

> computer. I'd had enough. He was spending more time with people

who

> if truth be known didn't give a crap about him (or so I thought),

and

> ways I couldn't even begin to imagine, he was even saving lives.

All

>

> Then got sick. I mean real sick. More than his body being

sick

> couldn't take any of it back. just sat. For days all he did

was

> word. Only doing what he had to do to take care of each

day.

>

> been. And I knew they occasionally wrote each other. I very

quickly

> love her now. She is like a sister to me. So one day after

got

> encourage him to start posting again. I think I very briefly

touched

>

> before when he was knocked down by life or me or whatever. But

this

> harder.

>

> life that literally shines in the darkness. He is so full of love

and

> something else I tell ya. He still has his faults, but he has

walked

>

> doesn't matter what you've done in life, how bad or good you think

you

> Someone to answer their letters that they so carefully and

tearfully

> people in the world who know how to purely love you. Not the kind

of

> kind of love. But a very very pure love…from the heart…from the

soul.

> sometimes falling in but picking yourself up and walking on some

more.

>

> When those hurting people wrote to , they didn't see HIM…they

saw

> string was breaking. They saw a heart that didn't care what they

had

> done, or why they were caught up in the awful circumstances that

now

> life with people from all over the world…it ain't easy I'm telling

ya.

>

>

>

>

>

> " Breathe deep, walk slow, hold tight to those you love, for the

sun is

> -- Ken Pierpont

>

OH SWEET LOVE!! You two make me want to fall in love again and again!

Oh no not again! LOL

Your unconditional love is proof that we can heal this world..

Love to you both..

And hey? How did my name get caught up in all this stuff? LOL LOL

Really quite funny how my name gets put in the strangest places.. LOL

Love you

PS.. Thank you two for sharing your love..

> >

> > It was last fall/winter, I don't remember the exact date. We had

> not

> > been on MySpace too awfully long. had gotten into it big

> time

> > and I dabbled mostly. I cannot remember the sequence of events,

> so I

> > may get a little out of order here – but please bear with me.

> >

> > had been posting a few bulletins, mostly spiritual " love "

> stuff

> > and the response to his bulletins was amazing. People were ohhing

> and

> > ahhing and carrying on like he was something out of this world and

> all

> > he was doing back then was reposting what had already been posted

> and

> > was interesting to him so he thought someone else might be

> interested

> > in it. We don't keep secrets in our home, so each of us are free

> to

> > read the other's email. And I was reading some pretty awesome

> stuff.

> > He was actually touching lives. It was about this time he met

> > ~Karma. And they became close friends. No one seemed to be

> > paying me any attention on MySpace and I was getting a little bit

> > jealous. I got mad…REAL mad. Here I was…the " good guy " and …

> Mr.

> > Hell's Angel rebel, done everything in the world " tough guy " was

> being

> > treated like some kind of deity. Well, mad doesn't even describe

> it –

> > I got FURIOUS. Some of the more interesting messages he would get,

> he

> > would read to me. I would smirk… " what do `they' know? `They' don't

> > know the REAL " . Then I would not so gently remind him of all

> > his faults.

> >

> > All he did 24/7 was sit on the couch with his nose stuck in his

> > computer. I'd had enough. He was spending more time with people

> who

> > if truth be known didn't give a crap about him (or so I thought),

> and

> > he was ignoring me, the one who actually loved him and " put up with

> > all his crap " . But little did I know that he was helping people in

> > ways I couldn't even begin to imagine, he was even saving lives.

> All

> > I could see was poor poor .

> >

> > Then got sick. I mean real sick. More than his body being

> sick

> > and broken, I think his spirit and heart were broken. I had gone a

> > little too far. I had said a little too much. And this time I

> > couldn't take any of it back. just sat. For days all he did

> was

> > sit or lay on the couch. Days turned into weeks. He barely said a

> > word. Only doing what he had to do to take care of each

> day.

> >

> > A few days before got sick, I had sent ~Karma a friend

> > request cause talked about how very interesting her life had

> > been. And I knew they occasionally wrote each other. I very

> quickly

> > saw what was talking about. I absolutely loved then and

> > love her now. She is like a sister to me. So one day after

> got

> > so sick, I wrote and asked her to kinda check on him and

> > encourage him to start posting again. I think I very briefly

> touched

> > on the fact that maybe I had fussed a bit too much and now he had

> > gotten sick and just couldn't seem to get back on his feet.

> > should remember it cause she got sick around the same time and also

> > had a rough time beating it.

> >

> > Anyway, I prayed. I prayed hard. had always bounced back

> > before when he was knocked down by life or me or whatever. But

> this

> > time I wasn't so sure about it. I was scared…and so I prayed even

> > harder.

> >

> > Long story short… did bounce back. And his life has become a

> > life that literally shines in the darkness. He is so full of love

> and

> > peace. One day I hope you guys really get to know …he is

> > something else I tell ya. He still has his faults, but he has

> walked

> > me through some of the darkest nights and held my hand when

> > truthfully, no one else cared.

> >

> > Besides falling in love with all over again, all of this has

> > taught me some valuable lessons. One of those lessons is this: it

> > doesn't matter what you've done in life, how bad or good you think

> you

> > are, there are people out there who just need someone to listen.

> > Someone to answer their letters that they so carefully and

> tearfully

> > write. Someone to care and show them that there really are still

> > people in the world who know how to purely love you. Not the kind

> of

> > love that says " I'll love you if you do this for me " . Not a sexual

> > kind of love. But a very very pure love…from the heart…from the

> soul.

> > Born from years of living and surviving and walking to the edge,

> > sometimes falling in but picking yourself up and walking on some

> more.

> > A love born from finally waking up one morning and realizing that

> > this is what life was all about all along…LOVE.

> >

> > When those hurting people wrote to , they didn't see HIM…they

> saw

> > the love he was sending all over the world. They saw a hand

> > outstretched and sometimes it was shoved at them just as the final

> > string was breaking. They saw a heart that didn't care what they

> had

> > done, or why they were caught up in the awful circumstances that

> now

> > was their life. They saw a true knight in shining armor. And still

> > sometimes I get a bit jealous, but you try sharing the love of your

> > life with people from all over the world…it ain't easy I'm telling

> ya.

> >

> > This confession has been good for my soul.

> >

> > I love you all - more than you'll ever know,

> >

> >

> > http://www.myspace.com/rarebreeze

> > http://www.myspace.com/asundayinjune

> > http://www.myspace.com/dnjazz

> > http://www.intentionalone.com

> > http://intentionalone.com/yabb/YaBB.pl

> >

> > *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

> > " Breathe deep, walk slow, hold tight to those you love, for the

> sun is

> > setting and it will be over so fast. "

> > -- Ken Pierpont

> >

>

So so beautiful!! I am inspired by your love and by the way you

share and about how open you both are. You have wisdom and kindness

and love so pure and so deep i feel like i just want to reach out and

hug you and say thank you and that i appreciate you!!

My wish is for only blessings and happiness to continue to fill your

lives!!

Jus me ~ C

wrote:

>

> It was last fall/winter, I don't remember the exact date. We had

not

> and I dabbled mostly. I cannot remember the sequence of events, so

I

>

> had been posting a few bulletins, mostly spiritual " love "

stuff

> and the response to his bulletins was amazing. People were ohhing

and

> ahhing and carrying on like he was something out of this world and

all

> he was doing back then was reposting what had already been posted

and

> was interesting to him so he thought someone else might be

interested

> read the other's email. And I was reading some pretty awesome

stuff.

> jealous. I got mad…REAL mad. Here I was…the " good guy " and …

Mr.

> Hell's Angel rebel, done everything in the world " tough guy " was

being

> treated like some kind of deity. Well, mad doesn't even describe

it –

> I got FURIOUS. Some of the more interesting messages he would get,

he

> his faults.

>

> computer. I'd had enough. He was spending more time with people

who

> if truth be known didn't give a crap about him (or so I thought),

and

> ways I couldn't even begin to imagine, he was even saving lives.

All

>

> Then got sick. I mean real sick. More than his body being

sick

> couldn't take any of it back. just sat. For days all he did

was

>

> love her now. She is like a sister to me. So one day after

got

> encourage him to start posting again. I think I very briefly

touched

>

> harder.

>

> life that literally shines in the darkness. He is so full of love

and

> something else I tell ya. He still has his faults, but he has

walked

>

> doesn't matter what you've done in life, how bad or good you think

you

> people in the world who know how to purely love you. Not the kind

of

> kind of love. But a very very pure love…from the heart…from the

soul.

> sometimes falling in but picking yourself up and walking on some

more.

>

> When those hurting people wrote to , they didn't see HIM…they

saw

> string was breaking. They saw a heart that didn't care what they

had

> life with people from all over the world…it ain't easy I'm telling

ya.

>

>

>

>

>

> " Breathe deep, walk slow, hold tight to those you love, for the sun

is

> -- Ken Pierpont

>

Sing your heart out !!! With love,Stefanie> >> > It was last fall/winter, I don't remember the exact date. We had > not> > been on MySpace too awfully long. had gotten into it big > time> > and I dabbled mostly. I cannot remember the sequence of events, > so I> > may get a little out of order here – but please bear with me. > > > > had been posting a few bulletins, mostly spiritual "love" > stuff> > and the response to his bulletins was amazing. People were ohhing > and> > ahhing and carrying on like he was something out of this world and > all> > he was doing back then was reposting what had already been posted > and> > was interesting to him so he thought someone else might be > interested> > in it. We don't keep secrets in our home, so each of us are free > to> > read the other's email. And I was reading some pretty awesome > stuff.> > He was actually touching lives. It was about this time he met> > ~Karma. And they became close friends. No one seemed to be> > paying me any attention on MySpace and I was getting a little bit> > jealous. I got mad…REAL mad. Here I was…the "good guy" and …> Mr.> > Hell's Angel rebel, done everything in the world "tough guy" was > being> > treated like some kind of deity. Well, mad doesn't even describe > it –> > I got FURIOUS. Some of the more interesting messages he would get, > he> > would read to me. I would smirk…"what do `they' know? `They' don't> > know the REAL ". Then I would not so gently remind him of all> > his faults. > > > > All he did 24/7 was sit on the couch with his nose stuck in his> > computer. I'd had enough. He was spending more time with people > who> > if truth be known didn't give a crap about him (or so I thought), > and> > he was ignoring me, the one who actually loved him and "put up with> > all his crap". But little did I know that he was helping people in> > ways I couldn't even begin to imagine, he was even saving lives. > All> > I could see was poor poor . > > > > Then got sick. I mean real sick. More than his body being > sick> > and broken, I think his spirit and heart were broken. I had gone a> > little too far. I had said a little too much. And this time I> > couldn't take any of it back. just sat. For days all he did > was> > sit or lay on the couch. Days turned into weeks. He barely said a> > word. Only doing what he had to do to take care of each > day. > > > > A few days before got sick, I had sent ~Karma a friend> > request cause talked about how very interesting her life had> > been. And I knew they occasionally wrote each other. I very > quickly> > saw what was talking about. I absolutely loved then and> > love her now. She is like a sister to me. So one day after > got> > so sick, I wrote and asked her to kinda check on him and> > encourage him to start posting again. I think I very briefly > touched> > on the fact that maybe I had fussed a bit too much and now he had> > gotten sick and just couldn't seem to get back on his feet. > > should remember it cause she got sick around the same time and also> > had a rough time beating it. > > > > Anyway, I prayed. I prayed hard. had always bounced back> > before when he was knocked down by life or me or whatever. But > this> > time I wasn't so sure about it. I was scared…and so I prayed even> > harder. > > > > Long story short… did bounce back. And his life has become a> > life that literally shines in the darkness. He is so full of love > and> > peace. One day I hope you guys really get to know …he is> > something else I tell ya. He still has his faults, but he has > walked> > me through some of the darkest nights and held my hand when> > truthfully, no one else cared. > > > > Besides falling in love with all over again, all of this has> > taught me some valuable lessons. One of those lessons is this: it> > doesn't matter what you've done in life, how bad or good you think > you> > are, there are people out there who just need someone to listen. > > Someone to answer their letters that they so carefully and > tearfully> > write. Someone to care and show them that there really are still> > people in the world who know how to purely love you. Not the kind > of> > love that says "I'll love you if you do this for me". Not a sexual> > kind of love. But a very very pure love…from the heart…from the > soul.> > Born from years of living and surviving and walking to the edge,> > sometimes falling in but picking yourself up and walking on some > more.> > A love born from finally waking up one morning and realizing that> > this is what life was all about all along…LOVE. > > > > When those hurting people wrote to , they didn't see HIM…they > saw> > the love he was sending all over the world. They saw a hand> > outstretched and sometimes it was shoved at them just as the final> > string was breaking. They saw a heart that didn't care what they > had> > done, or why they were caught up in the awful circumstances that > now> > was their life. They saw a true knight in shining armor. And still> > sometimes I get a bit jealous, but you try sharing the love of your> > life with people from all over the world…it ain't easy I'm telling > ya. > > > > This confession has been good for my soul.> > > > I love you all - more than you'll ever know,> > > > > > http://www.myspace.com/rarebreeze> > http://www.myspace.com/asundayinjune> > http://www.myspace.com/dnjazz> > http://www.intentionalone.com> > http://intentionalone.com/yabb/YaBB.pl> > > > *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~> > "Breathe deep, walk slow, hold tight to those you love, for the > sun is> > setting and it will be over so fast." > > -- Ken Pierpont> >>

Dear Everyone,

I love you guys so much! I was scared to death to post this cause I

thought everyone would say " shame on you...making that poor man go

through such torment!! " But I finally decided to just lay my heart

out...if they love me, they love me...if they don't, they don't. My

life is an open book anyway. I'm real good at keeping everybody

else's secrets, but I can't keep my own! And telling people who you

really are with all masks thrown off, kinda weeds out the ones that

weren't really gonna stand by your side when the going got tough anyway!!

I have received nothing but love and acceptance from you.

Bless you for letting me confess and tell my story and loving me anyway.

I love you all,

P.S. There's lots more stories where that one came from. I could run

my mouth for months!

wrote:

>

> It was last fall/winter, I don't remember the exact date. We had not

> and I dabbled mostly. I cannot remember the sequence of events, so I

>

> had been posting a few bulletins, mostly spiritual " love " stuff

> and the response to his bulletins was amazing. People were ohhing and

> ahhing and carrying on like he was something out of this world and all

> he was doing back then was reposting what had already been posted and

> was interesting to him so he thought someone else might be interested

> read the other's email. And I was reading some pretty awesome stuff.

> jealous. I got mad…REAL mad. Here I was…the " good guy " and …Mr.

> Hell's Angel rebel, done everything in the world " tough guy " was being

> treated like some kind of deity. Well, mad doesn't even describe it –

> I got FURIOUS. Some of the more interesting messages he would get, he

> his faults.

>

> computer. I'd had enough. He was spending more time with people who

> if truth be known didn't give a crap about him (or so I thought), and

> ways I couldn't even begin to imagine, he was even saving lives. All

>

> Then got sick. I mean real sick. More than his body being sick

> couldn't take any of it back. just sat. For days all he did was

>

> love her now. She is like a sister to me. So one day after got

> encourage him to start posting again. I think I very briefly touched

>

> harder.

>

> life that literally shines in the darkness. He is so full of love and

> something else I tell ya. He still has his faults, but he has walked

>

> doesn't matter what you've done in life, how bad or good you think you

> people in the world who know how to purely love you. Not the kind of

> kind of love. But a very very pure love…from the heart…from the soul.

> sometimes falling in but picking yourself up and walking on some more.

>

> When those hurting people wrote to , they didn't see HIM…they saw

> string was breaking. They saw a heart that didn't care what they had

> life with people from all over the world…it ain't easy I'm telling ya.

>

>

>

>

>

> " Breathe deep, walk slow, hold tight to those you love, for the sun is

> -- Ken Pierpont

>

Keep it up sweetie! I love you bunches! YES! It takes courage to speak from the heart and tell the whole truth. My heart aches to catch up with all these posts. So much has been shared here in the few days I didn't turn on my computer!!! OUch! You who have your computers ON have echoed the words I would've loved to share in comfort and love. My prayers are with all of you dear ones! My heart goes out to you! Keep writing, keep sharing, keep opening your heart to the things "going on" in your life, for truth is where healing and authenticity and the road to peace and harmony begins, one baby step at a time... Sending love to you all with my whole heart. Peaceable

Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV.

I have received soooo much encouragement and love from this group!

Thank you Peaceable!! Thank you everyone!!

I was just thinking about your email where you talked about being passed

the " talking stick. " I think I might have been passed the talking stick

when I was born. I talked constantly and just couldn't shut up. I

always got bad grades in conduct cause I wouldn't be quiet in class. In

the second grade, my teacher Mrs. , wrote on my report card "

is a sweet little girl, but she sure does talk alot. " And when I wasn't

talking I was singing. I used to lay in bed and make up songs. I

remember once when I was about 6 or 7, I wrote a song entitled " Stay on

the Porch When It Rains " ...it woulda made millions if my parents had

just let me record it.

See...it don't take much to get me started...LOL

I love you all,

>

> Keep it up sweetie! I love you bunches!

>

> YES! It takes courage to speak from the heart and tell the whole

truth.

> My heart aches to catch up with all these posts.

> So much has been shared here in the few days I didn't turn on my

computer!!! OUch!

> You who have your computers ON have echoed the words I would've

loved to share in comfort and love.

>

> My prayers are with all of you dear ones! My heart goes out to you!

>

> Keep writing, keep sharing, keep opening your heart to the things

" going on " in your life,

> for truth is where healing

> and authenticity

> and the road to peace

> and harmony

> begins,

> one baby step at a time...

>

> Sending love to you all with my whole heart.

>

> Peaceable

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on

TV.

>

let me at this.....not that it will help any, hardly...let's go with

a tune along the lines of what hank Jr or might

strum out...

" when I was young, my mommy told me,

when things get all undone,

remember to...

get outta the rain,

get back on the porch, yeah,

stay on the porch, yeah,

get up out of the rain

and stay on the porch~

when it rains...

but I didn't listen, no

didn't listen, and,

here I am,

in the pouring

rain,

soaked to skin, where,

I've been, in this

pain...

my bottles empty, but full

of tears,

my heart is soaked,

my eyes red with years,

of this standin,

just standin,

in the rain...ohhh

I can her it, plain

as day,

momma yelling,

git outta of the rain,

so I'm standin,

here I'm standing,

no I'm standing, just a

standing,

shoulda been standin

on porch,

outta rain....

all copyright in my backpocket, not worthy of reprint, not singin,

not writtin, no more.

ok, baby...sorry to have violated your

what is I'm sure a perfectly beautiful song, I couldn't help

myself....I'm in 'feared of my life....don't hurt me

lolololol roflmsao

> >

> > Keep it up sweetie! I love you bunches!

> >

> > YES! It takes courage to speak from the heart and tell the

whole

> truth.

> > My heart aches to catch up with all these posts.

> > So much has been shared here in the few days I didn't turn on my

> computer!!! OUch!

> > You who have your computers ON have echoed the words I would've

> loved to share in comfort and love.

> >

> > My prayers are with all of you dear ones! My heart goes out to

you!

> >

> > Keep writing, keep sharing, keep opening your heart to the

things

> " going on " in your life,

> > for truth is where healing

> > and authenticity

> > and the road to peace

> > and harmony

> > begins,

> > one baby step at a time...

> >

> > Sending love to you all with my whole heart.

> >

> > Peaceable

> >

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on

> TV.

> >

>

oh no you didn't!

Love you,

T

> > >

> > > Keep it up sweetie! I love you bunches!

> > >

> > > YES! It takes courage to speak from the heart and tell the

> whole

> > truth.

> > > My heart aches to catch up with all these posts.

> > > So much has been shared here in the few days I didn't turn on my

> > computer!!! OUch!

> > > You who have your computers ON have echoed the words I would've

> > loved to share in comfort and love.

> > >

> > > My prayers are with all of you dear ones! My heart goes out to

> you!

> > >

> > > Keep writing, keep sharing, keep opening your heart to the

> things

> > " going on " in your life,

> > > for truth is where healing

> > > and authenticity

> > > and the road to peace

> > > and harmony

> > > begins,

> > > one baby step at a time...

> > >

> > > Sending love to you all with my whole heart.

> > >

> > > Peaceable

> > >

> > >

> > > ---------------------------------

> > > Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on

> > TV.

> > >

> >

>