RemedySpot.com

Meditations On Dean, yes, It is working!The Divine Container for World Clearing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The Divine Container for World ClearingYes , Our Prayers, Thoughts and benedictions are working.Dean got downgraded to Cat2.Yay! The Divine Containerfor World ClearingFrom 2012: You Have a Choice!, pages 174-5 When your heart calls you to assist with energetic clearing on behalf of the world, it is most important for you to be centered with your intent for the clearing. It is most important that you clear yourself prior to clearing for the world. That way you will not bring any discord into your own energy body. This practice differs slightly from the personal practice.Let us offer you the steps:1. Begin with both hands up in the air facing outward.2. Call in a pillar of Divine energy from the Highest as you begin to lower your hands to the level of the third eye. As you clear for the world you must also allow yourself to have protection from accepting in any of the energies you are clearing.Ask for the Highest service on behalf of the world without judgment of what that looks like. Judgment can easily become impaired when you are clearing for the world. Is it not your judgments that you are clearing? Is there not the thought, “I am clearing what I believe should be cleared for the world�3. Keep your two hands together facing outward while calling in from the Highest a ray of Golden White Light. Remember, this is purifying energy for the world. This is very important.4. Then continue as with clearing by making your declaration “to the container†and sweeping the hands down and out to the container. It is important to keep the hands facing out. Love and respect to all Liane

I was just thinking of how fascinating those movements are... And I had to share this thought that came to me that those movements appear during the islamic prayers...

it's amazing what one finds and understands when he or she focuses on the similarities in the practices and the meanings and intentions behind them. enjoyed reading n thinking about that. VERY COOL! =)

love n light to all

p.s:

please send some healing my way as I have a severe flu and have managed to somehow get stiff neck when i woke up this morning! oops!

xoxo

Anoud/ " ally " / " alice "

On 8/21/07, lianeqrz_legey <butterflygris@...> wrote:

The Divine Container for World ClearingYes , Our Prayers, Thoughts and benedictions are working.

Dean got downgraded to Cat2.Yay! The Divine Containerfor World ClearingFrom 2012: You Have a Choice!, pages 174-5 When your heart calls you to assist with energetic clearing on behalf of the world, it is most important for you to be centered with your intent for the clearing. It is most important that you clear yourself prior to clearing for the world. That way you will not bring any discord into your own energy body. This practice differs slightly from the personal practice.

Let us offer you the steps:1. Begin with both hands up in the air facing outward.2. Call in a pillar of Divine energy from the Highest as you begin to lower your hands to the level of the third eye. As you clear for the world you must also allow yourself to have protection from accepting in any of the energies you are clearing.

Ask for the Highest service on behalf of the world without judgment of what that looks like. Judgment can easily become impaired when you are clearing for the world. Is it not your judgments that you are clearing? Is there not the thought, “I am clearing what I believe should be cleared for the world†?

3. Keep your two hands together facing outward while calling in from the Highest a ray of Golden White Light. Remember, this is purifying energy for the world. This is very important.

4. Then continue as with clearing by making your declaration “to the container†and sweeping the hands down and out to the container. It is important to keep the hands facing out.

Love and respect to all Liane