RemedySpot.com

for the record

Rate this topic

Guest guest

no workout this morning. we have kitteh named SAM(in case i haven't heard viola saying ALL DAY TODAY) but in the middle of the night sam would jump off counter onto me,knock something off the table and at one point same was on my computer desk. the two of them are now running around the house but dh or i have been "sam no counter, sam no table, sam that is not a scratching post, OMG sam what did the previous owner feed you, and STOP JUMPING ON MY KEYBOARD WHILE TYPING". but anyway i got a new fitness ball, a danskin sports bra,2 jeff dunham dvds, and this http://www.thisnext.com/item/0439F5A2/Nintendo-Wii-Sports-Hoodie?utm_source=Yahoo%20SSP & utm_medium=CPC & utm_campaign=2008-12-19 & utm_content=(item) , then i took a nap LOL now back to the last 4 hours of the 24 hours of a christmas story LOL. why this movie never gets old on christmas who knows. just a classic kids tale i guess. when it was simplier time before all this "i have to cook,shop, and wrap up presents and chase a damn cat around the house LOL" well don't shoot your eyes out and separate yourself from the glow of eletric sex in the window folks.hope you are all enjoying your christmas!!!kassia ldy_solana's fitness blogldy_solana's domainScouting for All Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don¢t want to impress people they don¢t like.-Will

HAHA! Kassia you are so funny! Sorry but you probably won't get any sympathy from us cat owners...that's just how cats act. Some cats are trainable some cats aren't, hopefully you have one that is trainable. My cat Gizmo still gets up on the kitchen table and walks around on it at night....still chews plastic...still walks all over my mom at night so that she can't sleep. But my cat Mia, is a good girl and doesn't get into a lot of trouble but then she is 16 years old and he is 11 yrs old!Good luck with Sam and let me know if you have any cat-questions. I've had cats since I was 2 or 3 years old so I'm pretty much an

expert.LOL, JenSubject: for the recordTo: exercisevideos Date: Thursday, December 25, 2008, 4:03 PM

no workout this morning. we have kitteh named SAM(in case i haven't heard viola saying ALL DAY TODAY) but in the middle of the night sam would jump off counter onto me,knock something off the table and at one point same was on my computer desk. the two of them are now running around the house but dh or i have been "sam no counter, sam no table, sam that is not a scratching post, OMG sam what did the previous owner feed you, and STOP JUMPING ON MY KEYBOARD WHILE TYPING". but anyway i got a new fitness ball, a danskin sports bra,2 jeff dunham dvds, and this http://www.thisnext .com/item/ 0439F5A2/ Nintendo- Wii-Sports- Hoodie?utm_ source=Yahoo% 20SSP & utm_medium=CPC & utm_campaign= 2008-12-19 & utm_content= (item) , then i took a nap LOL now back to the last 4 hours of the 24 hours of a christmas story LOL. why this movie never gets old on christmas who knows. just a classic kids tale i guess. when it was simplier time before all this "i have to cook,shop, and wrap up presents and chase a damn cat around the house LOL" well don't shoot your eyes out and separate yourself from the glow of eletric sex in the window folks.hope you are all enjoying your christmas!!!kassia ldy_solana's fitness blogldy_solana's domainScouting for All Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don¢t want to impress people they don¢t like.-Will