RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: ChaLEAN Extreme Shipped!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The gloves are weighted.V

Thanks for the update. Are the gloves weighted or are they weight lifting gloves? I definitely don't need the bands - I have them all. I think I would purchase the basic set and then add on the extra workouts.

--Kathy Calvin: I'm a genius, but I'm a misunderstood genius. Hobbes: What's misunderstood about you? Calvin: Nobody thinks I'm a genius

-------------- Original message --------------

Kathy-It includes the three workouts, gloves and three bands with a set of handles. The bands they offer are red, magenta & teal.Here's what it's all about directly from BB:

Item #: MDCLDVD2117 ChaLEAN Extreme™ Deluxe Upgrade Kit Add 3 brand-new extreme workouts to your ChaLEAN Extreme collection, and the resistance tools you need to maximize your results.Plus get a FREE band!

Price: $89.85 Your Price: $67.39 You get:3 brand-new extreme workouts! Weighted Gloves to increase the intensity of your workouts. 2 Resistance Bands*—Just as effective as free weights, but portable

and convenient! Plus a FREE gift: A third Resistance Band to complete your set! Get extreme results—or your money back!Chalene's so sure you'll love ChaLEAN Extreme Deluxe, she's giving you

30 days to try it risk free! If you're not completely satisfied, just return it within 30 days and she'll giv

e you a full refund of the purchase price, less shipping and handling, but keep the resistance band as our gift to you for trying.Consult your physician before beginning any exercise program.

*Resistance Bands contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions. >> Thanks Betsey. That is probably what I will do. What exactly is included> in the most deluxe set? I already have 1lb weighted gloves and three> different resistance bands. The best purchase for me is to most

like just> get all of the workouts in the set to I don't have duplicate stuff!> > Thanks!> > Kathy> > > _____ >

-- Get Fit! Weight loss will follow