RemedySpot.com

Sleep

Rate this topic

Guest guest

That’s true also, Lynn. That’s a specific for that kind

of insomnia.

Sharyn

I have found a homeopathic called Coffea cruda, which I use when I'm

awake and want the thoughts in my head to slow down so I can sleep.

Thank you all for your responses on my sleep disorder. I have been an OWL most or all of my adult life, Yes I do need to clean up my diet better and learn to eat more on a schedule and not what I want when I want. I agree with Don in the fact that I just will have to live with it and not try and force anything. I am sure that it helps that Don is halfway around the world and his nights and days are backwards from us anyway. LOL!!! the last time I was out of a job and needed a new one years ago I got a day job and my family hated me. But my kids were wonderful and didn't say much until I was forced to change shifts at the same job and suddenly I was working nights again after about 1 week the whole family came to me and thanked me for changing to nights as I was a much better and nicer person for it and seemed much happier all around. So I will stay a night person for the most part and just try and adjust my schedule back a little so I am maybe going to bed around 2 or 3 and getting up around 9am??? Don Nude night gardening is fine for the summer but I have 5" of snow on the ground and daytime temps in the mid 20's with night temps going below zero. I may have a little extra body fat but doubt that is would keep me warm enough to function and I don't even want to discuss FROSTBITE!!!! LMAO.

who will try to sleep and dream of warmer nights and gardening.

Oh, that's JUST WHAT I NEEDED TO HEAR! Now I'm going to be checking my

poops even more than I already do.

Sakes

>

> Interesting discussion. According to Hulda and some others,

waking around 2 to 3 AM is from internal parasites.

> Gayla

That's the beauty of living on 10 acres in the middle of nowhere - NO Neighbors!!! So I can dress or not dress any way I want to when in the garden..... VBG!!! I do have a little crop duster plane that buzzes by every once in awhile just lookin at the sights.

We have 10 too.. but most of it is the livestock... we have a neighbor in the front and one on the side about 2 acres over... <phoward@...> wrote: That's the beauty of living on 10 acres in the middle of nowhere - NO Neighbors!!! So I can dress or not dress any way I want to when in the garden..... VBG!!! I do have a little crop duster plane that buzzes by every once in awhile just lookin at the sights. Suzi What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered. health/ http://suziesgoats.wholefoodfarmacy.com/ http://360./suziesgoats __________________________________________________

It's really easy for someone to push their 'sleep' time **back**

into later at night and hard to move it to an earlier time, so this

happens to people and they get stuck in night owl status. You can

move your sleep time back by the following method. I'm very poor

sleeper and any little thing can throw me off. If I can do this,

anyone can, and I have. I used to work nights and was switched to

days, early days.

Here are the rules:

You should only go to bed when you are sleepy. This means your

*eyelids are heavy*. So that is your bedtime, whenever that

occurs. It usually will be around the same time. Don't push

yourself to stay up once you are at that point, or you can push

yourself 'past' a bedtime and your body can put alot of adrenaline

into you and then you can't sleep. Key is this: only thing you

can 'set' is your 'get up time'. If you usually get up at noon,

then set your alarm slightly earlier and get up for a couple of

weeks at this earlier time. Eventually you will notice getting the

heavy eyelids earlier at night and going to bed earlier. Once you

have been going to bed earlier for a couple of weeks, you set the

alarm clock for slight earlier time. You can do this as slow as you

need to, to be comfortable and rested throughout. Eventually you

will reach the earlier hour you want...any hour you want. Then to

stay that way, never let yourself stay up past the time that has

become your usual bedtime by more than 2 hours once a week. This

really works. Just remember: you do NOT set the GOING TO BED TIME,

you set only the GETTING UP TIME and your body will change

the 'going to bed time' on it's own.

>

> As many of you know I have worked nights for many many years.

Part of that is because I have been an insomniac most of my adult

life and seem to get my best work done at night. (NO!!! Guido!!!)

Hi Barb, I get up at 4:30 to 5 AM every morning (or at least 5-6 days a week)... and I still lie awake till probably midnite... been this way for several years... I used to go to be around 9:30 or 10 but now... I may be tired but lay down in bed and I'll be wide awake.. lol.barb1283 <barb1283@...> wrote: It's really easy for someone to push their 'sleep' time **back** into later at night and hard to move it to an earlier time, so this happens to people and they get stuck in night owl status. You can move your sleep time back by the following method. I'm very poor sleeper and any little thing can throw me off. If I can do this, anyone can, and I have. I used to work nights and was switched to days, early days.Here are the rules: You should only go to bed when you are sleepy. This means

your *eyelids are heavy*. So that is your bedtime, whenever that occurs. It usually will be around the same time. Don't push yourself to stay up once you are at that point, or you can push yourself 'past' a bedtime and your body can put alot of adrenaline into you and then you can't sleep. Key is this: only thing you can 'set' is your 'get up time'. If you usually get up at noon, then set your alarm slightly earlier and get up for a couple of weeks at this earlier time. Eventually you will notice getting the heavy eyelids earlier at night and going to bed earlier. Once you have been going to bed earlier for a couple of weeks, you set the alarm clock for slight earlier time. You can do this as slow as you need to, to be comfortable and rested throughout. Eventually you will reach the earlier hour you want...any hour you want. Then to stay that way, never let yourself stay up past the time that has become your usual

bedtime by more than 2 hours once a week. This really works. Just remember: you do NOT set the GOING TO BED TIME, you set only the GETTING UP TIME and your body will change the 'going to bed time' on it's own. __________________________________________________

I suffer from sleep problems since I was a child and I have some better periods and worse ones. I have tried lots of different methods. Sometimes something works a little for a while, but not for too long. Strange as it may seem, if I eat sweets, especially chocolate, before bed I sleep better. I don't like sweets much and I prefer not to eat them at night.

----- Original Message -----

health

Sent: Sunday, December 31, 2006 7:04 PM

Subject: Re: Sleep

Part of that is because I have been an insomniac most of my adult life and seem to get my best work done at night.99% of my sleeping problems disappeared when I stopped eating sugar. Cold turkey..stopped completely. Now I rarely have trouble getting to sleep. I used to have the problem ALL the time. Now I have probably had insomnia twice in the past year or so. I'm talking NO sugar! lol! Haven't even had a teeny bite of a Christmas cooky for 2 years now.Gloria

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest guest

Sorry for taking so long to reply, I tried your method the first time I ever did

a flush.  But, I'm afraid I have some big stones.  But I am sure I am getting

better.  And every flush helps.  I doing another one right now.  Thanks for the

reply.  Mike.

gallstones

Sent: Fri, April 30, 2010 12:01:39 AM

Subject: Re: Sleep

have you tried gold coin to break up your stones,  you take 1 tsp of the

tincture a day for 4 weeks,  judy

On Apr 29, 2010, at 7:53 PM, mike t wrote:

> My gallstones keep me up at night. I usually sleep about 6 to 8 hours each

night, but I wake up with some pain at different times throughout the night. I

can cut down on the pain by eating more for breakfast and lunch and less for

supper. I seem to always be thirsty. I drink some water that I leave on my night

stand. I keep doing my flushes. But I have not been able to eliminate any big

stones. I like to use the flush kit sold by Prime Health Products. I've had

problems for about seven years. But I keep trying to improve my diet, exercise,

and sleep.

>

>