RemedySpot.com

Legalize Milk now #6 at Change.org/ Please vote, ask others to vote

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Our issue is now Number 6 on Change.org. Just another 270 votes and we can put at Number 3.

Please vote and ask your friends to vote.

Please also note Legalize Milk is in the number 1 spot for number of comments made. Thanks to you all.

http://www.change.org/ideas?order=top#listSection

Special note: When I posted " Legalize milk" I knew it would do well, but not this well. I contacted the 3 raw milk yahoo groups I participate in, plus a couple of my local Ron type groups ( Congressman Ron introduced the bill to legalize interstate shipments of Raw Milk) . I also intentionally refrained from contacting the national Ron groups who support raw milk as a freedom issue even though most of the people on those lists have not taken the time to understand the health implications. This way most of the comments focused on the health issues.

I had no desire or expectation to knock Nationalized Health Care off the top spot for the Health Care section. I have received a lot of vitriolic mail because I did this, demanding that I move the issue to Agriculture. I do believe that prevention is the foundation of any health care reform, and that max grass raw milk is the foundation of prevention. I see no need to change it.

I will be on the road for the 10 days and away from my computer. I have asked Carolyn of the Madison, Wisconsin chapter to watch National Health Care. If it drops below number three and won't make it to round 2, then as a courtesy, I will move it. Carolyn will call me and I will find a computer and make the change.

Thanks again to you all.

Charlie

Here is another idea I voted for: it includes the right to choose all raw foods, suppliments, anti Nais and other good ideas. This one also includes a link to mercola.com http://www.change.org/ideas/view/health_freedomIt’s the same Hotmail®. If by “same” you mean up to 70% faster. Get your account now.