RemedySpot.com

blessings to all

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I AM sending you all some love and light , thank you for you re-memberance and for following your Higher Spirit .... this Month of august in very strong in blessings, on the 17th it will be the 20 th birthday on the shift .... you know, YOU have been feeling it .... the veils are beeing taking of, many of you are experiencing great changes, some more positive than others... still ALL IS LOVE, do not worry, you are never alone, you are more courageous than you think .... you are be-coming who your are, and everyday that you woke is a step closer to I AM who is in YOU ... feel the love that YOU are ...keep on you are on the right path ...many blessings is pouring AS I AM writing those words , healing is WHO YOU AREyou love in others what is YOUtoday is the first day of your life ...as tomorrow will be ...there is no timefor time is notlove I selflovegive takesharelovegive thanx for it is the food to your soulyou are the chosen onefor your reality is not what it seams....you have chosen this great time of changes to build the new way of living.... still focus, many before you have been through what you are going to experience, life on earth is far more older than you could ever come to realise ... you came here so many times before ...re-member ....look at the skies ...all of themthe one within is the highest one ...

have a beauty full day , dear bothers and sisters....

you are all trully blessed

one perfect love

j.a