RemedySpot.com

Fw: Jeff's address and thanks

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I would also like to thank everyone who prayed for Jeff. I have a husband in prison who also had a massive brain tumor. And even though they operated and got it all he has so much damage he has seizures and goes uncousious daily and that is here in CA. Texas is just as bad. Took me 6 years of fighting to get my husband diagnosed. And yet another fight just to be allowed to be at the hospital the day of his surgery. I can tell you what this man is having to go through is enough to break his spirit. If anyone wants to send cards and you don't want to put your return address then feel free not to do so. But only send a note or card if you feel led to. If you don't feel led then please keep him in prayer. He is going to need them!! Thank you! Blessings, ----- Original Message ----- From: Doug Tjapkes Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007 9:09 AM Subject: Jeff's address Many people were touched by yesterday's story of a Texas prisoner named Jeff who is dying of brain cancer, and wanted his name and address so that they could send a note or card of encouragement. I'm sure he would like that. Here it is: Mr. Jeff Poteete #719308 12071 FM 3522 Abilene, TX 79601. Thanks for your thoughtfulness and compassion. Doug Tjapkes INNOCENT! 20 W. Muskegon Ave. Muskegon, MI 49440 www.aboutinnocent.org The illegal and immoral taking of your freedom is, as far as I am concerned, the worst possible wrong that a free society can commit against one of its citizens. PAUL J. CIOLINO