RemedySpot.com

~Healing Request~

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello my beautiful soul family! :) This is the first time I've requested healing, and I know you will all answer with your love, and prayers. I would like to request prayers and healing for a wonderful friend of mine named Steph, and her 12 year old son, Jay. They're both fighting cancer together. I've been sending them healing, but I feel it's time for a step up. They need some group support. She specifically asked me for some healing (which isn't like her), so I know that she's REALLY needing the support right now:Steph has had cancer for several years. She's had 3 1/2 years of chemo, and about 16 1/2 weeks of radiation. Her body is tired. And you can only imagine what it takes to fight cancer and then watch your child fight it too. It's very important that she receives emotional healing as well as physical. This is Steph's myspace page:http://www.myspace.com/cturtlesrck Jay has a whole list of symptoms from his cancer that he suffers from. Two years ago Steph and Jay were told that they shouldn't expect Jay to live past 13. He's been fighting cancer for 7 years of his short life, and still battling. This is Jay's myspace page (ran by Steph):http://www.myspace.com/onetoughkid These two people are special to me because they've been an incredible inspiration. After all of this, they both hold such a faith in life. They both have a profound, deep appreciation for everything that comes their way, and they have an unbreakable bond to each other. I've never seen such resolve and fight. They are amazing. So please look at their myspaces. See their pictures and read more about them. Send them messages of support if you would like. Let them know how much you love them, and send them your prayers. :)With everything I am, thank you, and I love you all.Stefanie