>

>

> Any experience with care clinics?

>

>

My son has benefit from the CARE clinics. I was hesitate at first due

to all the controversial stories one hears with the alternative biomed

interventions but have actually seen some great results since finally

giving in and took action. Very content.

Irma

Count me as another reference for CARE Clinics. They are wonderful.

> >

> > Any experience with care clinics?

> >

> >

>

>

> My son has benefit from the CARE clinics. I was hesitate at first

due

> to all the controversial stories one hears with the alternative

biomed

> interventions but have actually seen some great results since

finally

> giving in and took action. Very content.

>

> Irma

>

I have also had dramatic results with my son just by taking the step and going to Care Clinics. They have an awesome staff and very helpful. Dr. Baker is a wealth of knowledge. My son is talking so much now and I believe PK and chelation have helped tremendously. Very, very happy with care clinics. Diane

Subject: Re: care clinicsTo: Texas-Autism-Advocacy Date: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 3:34 AM

Count me as another reference for CARE Clinics. They are wonderful.> >> > Any experience with care clinics?> > > > > > > My son has benefit from the CARE clinics. I was hesitate at first due> to all the controversial stories one hears with the alternative biomed> interventions but have actually seen some great results since finally> giving in and took action. Very content. > >

Irma>

Thank you for all your posts and comments on care clinics. Though I was not the one who originally asked about it, but sure made me confident in bringing my son there next year. I already got an appointment for January 17 since last month and now can't wait to go upon hearing all the good news.

Bernadette

To: Texas-Autism-Advocacy Sent: Monday, December 1, 2008 10:18:54 PMSubject: Re: Re: care clinics

I have also had dramatic results with my son just by taking the step and going to Care Clinics. They have an awesome staff and very helpful. Dr. Baker is a wealth of knowledge. My son is talking so much now and I believe PK and chelation have helped tremendously. Very, very happy with care clinics. Diane

From: lhryden <lhrydenyahoo (DOT) com>Subject: [Texas-Autism- Advocacy] Re: care clinicsTo: Texas-Autism- Advocacy@ yahoogroups. comDate: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 3:34 AM

Count me as another reference for CARE Clinics. They are wonderful.> >> > Any experience with care clinics?> > > > > > > My son has benefit from the CARE clinics. I was hesitate at first due> to all the controversial stories one hears with the alternative biomed> interventions but have actually seen some great results since finally> giving

in and took action. Very content. > > Irma>

My son is patient of Dr. Jepson at thoughtful house. Would itr be

worth to go to care clinics instead?

Francisco

> > >

> > > Any experience with care clinics?

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> > My son has benefit from the CARE clinics. I was hesitate at first

> due

> > to all the controversial stories one hears with the alternative

> biomed

> > interventions but have actually seen some great results since

> finally

> > giving in and took action. Very content.

> >

> > Irma

> >

>

I think the two are affiliated but I'm not seeing anything stating this on either of their websites. I thought CARE was more the application of therapy while Thoughtful House was the diagnosis and medical treatment side. They are almost at the same address in Austin. CARE Clinic is at 4201 Bee Caves Rd while THCFC is at 3001 Bee Caves Rd.

http://www.mycareclinics.com/contact.html

http://www.thoughtfulhouse.org/visit.htm---

Subject: Re: care clinicsTo: Texas-Autism-Advocacy Date: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 9:50 AM

My son is patient of Dr. Jepson at thoughtful house. Would itr be worth to go to care clinics instead?Francisco> > >> > > Any experience with care clinics?> > > > > > > > > > > > My son has benefit from the CARE clinics. I was hesitate at first > due> > to all the controversial stories one hears with the alternative > biomed> > interventions but have actually seen some great results since > finally> > giving in and took action. Very content. > > > > Irma> >>

>

> Thank you for all your posts and comments on care clinics.� Though I

was not the one who originally asked about it, but sure made me

confident in bringing my son there next year.� I already got an

appointment�for January 17 since last month and now can't wait to go

upon hearing all the good news.�

>

> Bernadette

Remember all of our individuals are different, have unique needs so

here are prayers that your individual will also benefit from your

future mission.

We make no claims but in my son's case, all worth it!

I do NEED to brag though because yesterday my family were all smiles

due to yesterday's treasure moment which we have not witness in quite

a while due to our son's health issues deteriorating and since

returning back to CARE clinic as we had a little halt and had a scare

of our life as we thought we were losing him this past Feb. Anyways,

another chapter here but all I know since taking him back to the CARE

clinics compared to the months he had undergone.

We took our son to a holiday event yesterday evening and to see him

getting off the vehicle, entering the blding., saying " hi " (loud and

clear)to anyone who greeted him was just incredible (he is

non-vocal)was just heartbreaking for my husband and I to observe.

Then as we sat down, he automatically got up independently, chose to

go and do his dancing moves when the music had begun.

Now this to us was awesome!

He loves music and loves to dance and all of this was gone awhile

back, all those who knew him or witnessed this and then noticed no

longer had any interest knew that he was not himself but he is back.

To top it off, hate that my camcorder broke.

As we were leaving as he danced all night, many would give us

compliments of what a dancer he is. : )

Once we returned home, settled down, he actually allowed me to read

him a story (have not done this in quite a long time). This I have

been wanting to do since he had been seen by Soma out at the HALO

center, she is just an incredible & an inspiring person who I admire

very much. Sorry another chapter.

Happy Feet, indeed.

Do not want to jinx it, knock on wood.

Best early Christmas gift on his latest progress.

Irma

>

> My son is patient of Dr. Jepson at thoughtful house. Would itr be

> worth to go to care clinics instead?

> Francisco

I do know that Thoughful House is a wonderful center too, so we are

not going to knock it down due to the choices we make.

I have several friends kids who are also undergoing treatments out at

the Thoughtful House and are coming along wonderful.

I just could not afford the out of pocket expenses even if you could

file with your insurance, then wait and see if you get reimbursed.

I had the pleasure of attending several of their conference and it

gave me the push needed understanding some of the underlying medical

issues going on with my son.

I was desperate for solutions when all conventional treatments either

did more harm than good due to the underlying medical issues my son

suffered from. One of my friends contacted me since she had witnessed

my son pretty sick and told me about CARE clinics, I had already heard

Kazuko in the past at one of our support groups but I was not ready

for it at the time, now I wish I had but then everything happens for a

reason, as CARE clinics were able to file with our health insurance to

help pay for the treatments.

I also had to educate myself on this arena, it is still a learning

process so when I have questions, CARE clinics will answer your

questions or actually refer any resource.

They have the high-tech lab connections, which I enjoy when our

results are given to follow.

This would be a great start to speak to Kazuko and see if your

insurance will pay any of the services offered, should you seek this

route without leaving Dr. Jepson as he is an incredible physician

which I have only heard.

It will not hurt to seek any information.

Either way, good luck on this mission.

Irma

My husband and I also went to Care Clinics because they took our United Healtcare insurance. We hardly have any out of pocket expenses for treatments and just pay for supplements and medications. This is the reason why we chose Care Clinics over Thoughtful House. I do hear Thoughtful House is awesome as well. I have actually debated on going to the Thoughtful House to see Dr. Krigsman. The Care Clinic doesn't do any kind of scoping or gastrointestinal testing besides lab work. My son has serious problems with constipation and not going regularly. For now, the care clinic is helping me rule out causes and heal the gut. If nothing seems to help, I may see Dr. Krigsman as I hear he is wonderful.

Subject: Re: care clinicsTo: Texas-Autism-Advocacy Date: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 5:35 PM

>> My son is patient of Dr. Jepson at thoughtful house. Would itr be > worth to go to care clinics instead?> FranciscoI do know that Thoughful House is a wonderful center too, so we arenot going to knock it down due to the choices we make.I have several friends kids who are also undergoing treatments out atthe Thoughtful House and are coming along wonderful. I just could not afford the out of pocket expenses even if you couldfile with your insurance, then wait and see if you get reimbursed. I had the pleasure of attending several of their conference and itgave me the push needed understanding some of the underlying medicalissues going on with my son.I was desperate for solutions when all

conventional treatments eitherdid more harm than good due to the underlying medical issues my sonsuffered from. One of my friends contacted me since she had witnessedmy son pretty sick and told me about CARE clinics, I had already heardKazuko in the past at one of our support groups but I was not readyfor it at the time, now I wish I had but then everything happens for areason, as CARE clinics were able to file with our health insurance tohelp pay for the treatments.I also had to educate myself on this arena, it is still a learningprocess so when I have questions, CARE clinics will answer yourquestions or actually refer any resource.They have the high-tech lab connections, which I enjoy when ourresults are given to follow.This would be a great start to speak to Kazuko and see if yourinsurance will pay any of the services offered, should you seek thisroute without leaving Dr. Jepson as he is an

incredible physicianwhich I have only heard.It will not hurt to seek any information. Either way, good luck on this mission. Irma

We think Dr. Krigsman is the kindest, warmest and most knowledgeable GI dr we have seen - and we went through three at Texas Children's before seeing him. If you can, I would definitely recommend seeing him even if you are using other doctors outside of Thoughtfulhouse. We are a TH family so I can vouch for all the people there - they are so dedicated to helping our kids.

Re: care clinicsTo: Texas-Autism-Advocacy Date: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 5:35 PM

>> My son is patient of Dr. Jepson at thoughtful house. Would itr be > worth to go to care clinics instead?> FranciscoI do know that Thoughful House is a wonderful center too, so we arenot going to knock it down due to the choices we make.I have several friends kids who are also undergoing treatments out atthe Thoughtful House and are coming along wonderful. I just could not afford the out of pocket expenses even if you couldfile with your insurance, then wait and see if you get reimbursed. I had the pleasure of attending several of their conference and itgave me the push needed understanding some of the underlying medicalissues going on with my son.I was desperate for solutions when all conventional treatments eitherdid more harm than good due to the underlying medical issues my sonsuffered from. One of my friends contacted me since she had witnessedmy son pretty sick and told me about CARE clinics, I had already heardKazuko in the past at one of our support groups but I was not readyfor it at the time, now I wish I had but then everything happens for areason, as CARE clinics were able to file with our health insurance tohelp pay for the treatments.I also had to educate myself on this arena, it is still a learningprocess so when I have questions, CARE clinics will answer yourquestions or actually refer any resource.They have the high-tech lab connections, which I enjoy when ourresults are given to follow.This would be a great start to speak to Kazuko and see if yourinsurance will pay any of the services offered, should you seek thisroute without leaving Dr. Jepson as he is an incredible physicianwhich I have only heard.It will not hurt to seek any information. Either way, good luck on this mission. Irma

I agree with . My son is a big ‘gut’

kid and we had little hope it would ever get better until we saw Dr. Krigsman.

He is an amazing compassionate and intelligent doctor who knows our kids and

how to treat them appropriately. We have been VERY pleased with Dr. Jepson,

Lucas (nurse practitioner), and the rest of the staff at TH and every

penny we spend there has been worth it…my son has made huge gains since

starting there.

HTH!

Kecia

From: Texas-Autism-Advocacy [mailto:Texas-Autism-Advocacy ] On Behalf Of Dr. Graham-Garza

Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2008

12:14 AM

To: Texas-Autism-Advocacy

Subject: Re:

Re: care clinics

We think Dr. Krigsman is the kindest, warmest and most

knowledgeable GI dr we have seen - and we went through three at Texas

Children's before seeing him. If you can, I would definitely

recommend seeing him even if you are using other doctors outside of

Thoughtfulhouse. We are a TH family so I can vouch for all the people

there - they are so dedicated to helping our kids.

CARE

and TH are absolutely NOT affiliated. . . . . . . . . .I can promise you that.

But

both seem to be helping children, so yeah!

S.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I

think the two are affiliated but I'm not seeing anything stating this on either

of their websites. I thought CARE was more the application of therapy

while Thoughtful House was the diagnosis and medical treatment side. They

are almost at the same address in Austin. CARE Clinic is at 4201 Bee

Caves Rd while THCFC is at 3001 Bee Caves Rd.

http://www.mycareclinics.com/contact.html

http://www.thoughtfulhouse.org/visit.htm

" Here in America we are descended in

blood and in spirit

from revolutionists and rebels - men and

women

who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine.

As their heirs, may we never confuse honest

dissent with disloyal subversion. "

Dwight D. Eisenhower

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG.

Version: 7.5.552 / Virus Database: 270.9.13/1828 - Release Date: 12/4/2008 8:05 AM

I have been reading positive posts about Care Clinic, but I have heard a lot of negative from different moms I have talked to over the past year. Those of you that have had bad experiences at Care Clinic need to post as well. The complaints have ranged from not returning phone calls after insurance stopped paying, to parents and children lined up in the hall getting chelation together. I have have heard complaints about putting a lot of pressure on parents to test themselves as well as their children and a lot of pressure to do multiple therapies quickly. Some of their protocols seem a little questionable. Chelation is a lengthy infusion at Care Clinic. Studies have shown there is no benefit to slow IV infusion. I am also questioning the second day mineral infusion. You can not

replenish a mineral deficiency in a one day infusion. We do go to Thoughtful House and have been very pleased with all of the staff and physicians. I know Care Clinic is helping some people, but I am really questioning their protocols and business practices. I'm sorry to post negative because I know a lot of you have received good care there. Just want to tell both sides of the story. Blessings,

Subject: Re: care clinicsTo: Texas-Autism-Advocacy Date: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 9:50 AM

My son is patient of Dr. Jepson at thoughtful house. Would itr be worth to go to care clinics instead?Francisco> > >> > > Any experience with care clinics?> > > > > > > > > > > > My son has benefit from the CARE clinics. I was hesitate at first > due> > to all the controversial stories one hears with the alternative > biomed> > interventions but have actually seen some great results since > finally> > giving in and took action. Very content. > > > > Irma> >>

Dear Everyone,

I think all of your points are good. When making choices for your child

it is beneficial to hear both the positive and negative about any treatment option.

I would have to agree that I have heard that Care Clinics can be overwhelming

in their approach and may not be the best for all patients with autism, but I have

never visited their facility.

As far as Dr. Jepson is concerned- he is excellent. I would not change if you

are lucky enough to be part of his practice.

It is a tough journey in treating a child with Autism. Chelation can be a great

treatment but can also be slightly harmful if not done at the appropriate time.

Make sure your child is ready for chelation and ask the doctor questions, no

matter where you go.

Good luck-

Nomita Pothuluri, M.D.

www.clinicforautism.com

To: Texas-Autism-Advocacy From: tdmclc1@...Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 18:34:33 -0800Subject: Re: Re: care clinics

I have been reading positive posts about Care Clinic, but I have heard a lot of negative from different moms I have talked to over the past year. Those of you that have had bad experiences at Care Clinic need to post as well. The complaints have ranged from not returning phone calls after insurance stopped paying, to parents and children lined up in the hall getting chelation together. I have have heard complaints about putting a lot of pressure on parents to test themselves as well as their children and a lot of pressure to do multiple therapies quickly. Some of their protocols seem a little questionable. Chelation is a lengthy infusion at Care Clinic. Studies have shown there is no benefit to slow IV infusion. I am also questioning the second day mineral infusion. You can not replenish a mineral deficiency in a one day infusion. We do go to Thoughtful House and have been very pleased with all of the staff and physicians. I know Care Clinic is helping some people, but I am really questioning their protocols and business practices. I'm sorry to post negative because I know a lot of you have received good care there. Just want to tell both sides of the story. Blessings,

From: franciscoleon1 <fysleonsbcglobal (DOT) net>Subject: Re: care clinicsTo: Texas-Autism-Advocacy Date: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 9:50 AM

Yes, sometimes it gets busy and we sit in the same room. The minerals

are done the next day slowly rather than the next week or with

chelation. Our blood work shows that with that protocol and with the

minerals we do during the week my child does not have a deficientcy in

any mineral we keep very close watch. You do have to be proactive at

CARE to make your appointments it is a busy place. Remember that

Thoughtful house is having you pay upfront and I'm sure they would not

take the time to call me to make more appointments if I didn't pay.

Thoughtful house is a fine establishment many children benefit there

this is not a competition. I have been asked if I wanted treatment I

declined until my child is better and now I'm almost ready. They are not

chasing me around with a needle. As for the benefit to slow drip? Don't

know for sure but I do know that a IV push can be dangerous I'd like to

see more research on that. I think if CARE thought an IV push was better

they would gladly do this to get parents and families in and out quicker

although speed and inconvenience is not the avenue I take when treating

my child. As for multiple treatments at once? You can choose because

there is a lot to choose from. I started out with just chelation and

minerals and now I do ozone and PK and hyperbaric and I rotate. The

doctors make recommendations on treatments but the final decision is

left to the parent. It's also of interest that Dr.Kartzinel who was also

at Thoughtful house used to charge us $300 an hour for phone

consultations and tell jokes. I can trip a doctor at CARE clinic and

laugh and get information for free all at the same time.

I think bottom line is there is no benefit to bashing one or the other

if you want to do chelation go to both places, talk with the staff and

see what is the best fit for you and your family.

Trina

CATHERINE MASHA wrote:

>

> I have been reading positive posts about Care Clinic, but I have heard

> a lot of negative from different moms I have talked to over the past

> year. Those of you that have had bad experiences at Care Clinic need

> to post as well. The complaints have ranged from not returning phone

> calls after insurance stopped paying, to parents and children lined up

> in the hall getting chelation together. I have have heard complaints

> about putting a lot of pressure on parents to test themselves as well

> as their children and a lot of pressure to do multiple therapies

> quickly. Some of their protocols seem a little

> questionable. Chelation is a lengthy infusion at Care Clinic.

> Studies have shown there is no benefit to slow IV infusion. I am also

> questioning the second day mineral infusion. You can not replenish a

> mineral deficiency in a one day infusion. We do go to Thoughtful

> House and have been very pleased with all of the staff and

> physicians. I know Care Clinic is helping some people, but I am

> really questioning their protocols and business practices. I'm sorry

> to post negative because I know a lot of you have received good care

> there. Just want to tell both sides of the story. Blessings,

>

>

>

>

> Subject: Re: care clinics

> To: Texas-Autism-Advocacy

> Date: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 9:50 AM

>

> My son is patient of Dr. Jepson at thoughtful house. Would itr be

> worth to go to care clinics instead?

> Francisco

>

>

> > > >

> > > > Any experience with care clinics?

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > > My son has benefit from the CARE clinics. I was hesitate at first

> > due

> > > to all the controversial stories one hears with the alternative

> > biomed

> > > interventions but have actually seen some great results since

> > finally

> > > giving in and took action. Very content.

> > >

> > > Irma

> > >

> >

>

>

I appreciate your posts about Dr. Krigsman. Many people have said great things about him. I am scheduled to see a pediatric gastroenterologist in Houston next week but am debating whether or not it would be worth my time. I have heard from many moms that it wasn't worth it and they said they got the help they wanted with Dr. Krigsman. I may go to get some work done for my son but I think I will eventually get scheduled to see Dr. Krigsman. He sounds wonderful. My son won't even go regularly unless I give him a pediatric liquid suppository every day. I've tried lots of things and there is definitely something wrong.

, I appreciate your post. It's very true what you say as I have heard and experienced those issues myself. I was very overwhelmed the first few times I went to the Care Clinic. Procedures and testing were not explained very well at first and I learned you have to know to ask all the right questions. Yes, Care does encourage multiple treatments which I later found was exhausting for my son and now I only stick with PK, chelation and minerals. PK and chelation have really helped the most but I had to find out the hard way and many times of going. They won't just tell you directly what treatments to do which I found strange at first. You really have to be the advocate for your child at Care Clinics and not be afraid to ask lots of questions. The staff at care is awesome though and very helpful whenever you do ask questions. I agree with you though that it does get

crowded at times and you do have to be in the hallway with other parents during treatments, but overall I am happy with the results for Joe and how far he has come and all the waiting in the hallway was well worth it. Dr. Baker is awesome and so very knowledgable. He will go out of his way to talk with you if you ask him and really cares about helping your child. As for my son's gut issues, I look forward to giving Thoughtful House a try with Dr. Krigsman. He sounds like the answer to many parent's prayers.

Subject: RE: Re: care clinicsTo: Texas-Autism-Advocacy Date: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 2:09 PM

I agree with . My son is a big ‘gut’ kid and we had little hope it would ever get better until we saw Dr. Krigsman. He is an amazing compassionate and intelligent doctor who knows our kids and how to treat them appropriately. We have been VERY pleased with Dr. Jepson, Lucas (nurse practitioner) , and the rest of the staff at TH and every penny we spend there has been worth it…my son has made huge gains since starting there.

HTH!

Kecia

From: Texas-Autism- Advocacy@ yahoogroups. com [mailto: Texas-Autism- Advocacy@ yahoogroups. com ] On Behalf Of Dr. Graham-GarzaSent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 12:14 AMTo: Texas-Autism- Advocacy@ yahoogroups. comSubject: Re: [Texas-Autism- Advocacy] Re: care clinics

We think Dr. Krigsman is the kindest, warmest and most knowledgeable GI dr we have seen - and we went through three at Texas Children's before seeing him. If you can, I would definitely recommend seeing him even if you are using other doctors outside of Thoughtfulhouse. We are a TH family so I can vouch for all the people there - they are so dedicated to helping our kids.

Care Clinics will be a featured Keynote at our October 2009 Autism/Disability Conference in Tomball - so that would be a good start to hear about their approach and to ask them questions.

We had Thoughtful House for our 2008 Conference - and Care Clinics wanted to be a part of our 2009 Conference.

M. GuppyMy autism journey isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.... Texas Autism Advocacy: www.TexasAutismAdvocacy.org

"There are some aspects of a person's life that we have no right to compromise. We cannot negotiate the size of an institution. No one should live in one. We cannot debate who should get an inclusive education. Everyone should. We cannot determine who does and who does not get the right to make their own choices and forge their own futures. All must."

From: franciscoleon1 <fysleonsbcglobal (DOT) net>Subject: [Texas-Autism- Advocacy] Re: care clinicsTo: Texas-Autism- Advocacy@ yahoogroups. comDate: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 9:50 AM

Awesome! This will be good change for everyone to get more info about care clinics. Thanks for posting this !

From: franciscoleon1 <fysleonsbcglobal (DOT) net>Subject: [Texas-Autism- Advocacy] Re: care clinicsTo: Texas-Autism- Advocacy@ yahoogroups. comDate: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 9:50 AM

In October 2007 Care Clinics had an exhibit table at the NWH Chapter ASA disability conference in Tomball (they were not the keynote speaker then) and their table was swamped the whole time. But, then so was the Thoughtful House exhibit table this year. I just wished we had skillful doctors and people who care about treating kids with autism in practicing in Houston.

CReeceMake your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

For all of you who have been at TH for awhile, you may not know that

the doctors there are not accepting new patients. When I called to

get an appointment for my son, they said we could see a nurse

practitioner but not any doctors. Does anyone know if they plan to

expand and add more physicians?

> > > >

> > > > Any experience with care clinics?

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > > My son has benefit from the CARE clinics. I was hesitate at

first

> > due

> > > to all the controversial stories one hears with the

alternative

> > biomed

> > > interventions but have actually seen some great results since

> > finally

> > > giving in and took action. Very content.

> > >

> > > Irma

> > >

> >

>

We only see Dr. Jepson for my son’s

IVIG needs but have seen Lucas , the nurse practitioner, for everything

else. He is excellent and I highly recommend him. He is very personable and

always spends an hour with us at each appointment. He consults with Dr. Jepson

on all major medical decisions. I hope this helps you.

Kecia drow

From: Texas-Autism-Advocacy [mailto:Texas-Autism-Advocacy ] On Behalf Of lhryden

Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008

2:32 PM

To: Texas-Autism-Advocacy

Subject:

Re: care clinics

For all of you who have been at TH for awhile, you may

not know that

the doctors there are not accepting new patients. When I called to

get an appointment for my son, they said we could see a nurse

practitioner but not any doctors. Does anyone know if they plan to

expand and add more physicians?

I am very happy with DAN! Dr. Volpe in Houston, but I am also working with Thoughtful House, too. Dr. Arturo Volpe's website: www.doctorvolpe.com.

FWIW

Sandy H.

Max's Mom

Subject: Re: Re: care clinicsTo: Texas-Autism-Advocacy Date: Friday, December 5, 2008, 5:35 PM

In October 2007 Care Clinics had an exhibit table at the NWH Chapter ASA disability conference in Tomball (they were not the keynote speaker then) and their table was swamped the whole time. But, then so was the Thoughtful House exhibit table this year. I just wished we had skillful doctors and people who care about treating kids with autism in practicing in Houston.

CReece

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

I'm happy with Dr Volpe also.

>

>

> Subject: Re: Re: care clinics

> To: Texas-Autism-Advocacy

> Date: Friday, December 5, 2008, 5:35 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> In October 2007 Care Clinics had an exhibit table at the NWH

Chapter ASA disability conference in Tomball (they were not the

keynote speaker then) and their table was swamped the whole time.

But, then so was the Thoughtful House exhibit table this year. I just

wished we had skillful doctors and people who care about treating

kids with autism in practicing in Houston.

>  

>

> CReece

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite

sites in one place. Try it now.

>

Hello,

I just wanted to chime in. Please don't forget about me/my clinic. I just opened my clinic about

6 months ago in North Houston and I follow Defeat Autism Now! principles having attended

more than 3 conferences and 2 Clinician's Seminar's. At my clinic we also perform IV chelation.

Please take a look at my website: www.clinicforautism.com

My nephew has Asperger's and I want to do my best to help all individuals affected by Autism

Spectrum Disorders because I personally understand the struggle, the love, the blessing, and

the hope of recovery.

Good luck to all in your journey-

Nomita Pothuluri, M.D.

To: Texas-Autism-Advocacy From: sandra_huddleston@...Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 07:15:09 -0800Subject: Re: Re: care clinics

I am very happy with DAN! Dr. Volpe in Houston, but I am also working with Thoughtful House, too. Dr. Arturo Volpe's website: www.doctorvolpe.com.

FWIW

Sandy H.

Max's Mom

From: kgreecemanaol <kgreecemanaol>Subject: Re: Re: care clinicsTo: Texas-Autism-Advocacy Date: Friday, December 5, 2008, 5:35 PM

CReece

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.