RemedySpot.com

Self-Intro of cyber5 - Phoenix, AZ

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi, I'm Jim and you will usually see that signed as cyber5 - an online moniker I have been using for about 20 years now.

My email address is cyber5@... and I live in Phoenix, AZ, USA

I have ben brewing beer for about 3-4 years now and as an avid cook have always had an interest in high-quality ingredients. Last week I learned that here in Phoenix we can get raw milk legally at a couple of places so I purchased a gallon (my first ever!) and made some queso blanco. You can see all the details (plenty of photos too) at htp://cyber5.wordpress.com

I look forward to more adventures with this wonderful foodstuff! In the meantime - I know the dairy that supplied the milk I bought is an area of town that is expanding, and there farm is in danger. They are looking for a new locale. If you are in the Phoenix area and hae some grazing land (don't laugh there are a couple acres left!) please check them out at http://www.saveyourdairy.com. I'm in no way affiliated with them, just would hate to see this newfound local ingredient go away!

Thanks for listening - will see you around!

~cyber5