RemedySpot.com

-Greencastle,IN

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello, my name is . I have two Nubian nannies. I am milking one of them right now. The other one is due in the next month or so. We love the fresh milk we get from our girl. I started making yogurt, cottage cheese, and cheese from our raw milk. I have being milking my girl since the beginning of November. I am new to the world of raw milk.

My email address is hjudy@.... I live in Greencastle, Indiana.

From what I have read, goat milk can be sold as shares on the goat. I am still trying to learn as much as I can about it. Right now, we don't get enough milk to give or sell to others. My son love the milk and drinks most of it.

Thank you for letting me join the group. I am looking forward to learning as much as I can.

Heavenly Springs FarmGreencastle, IndianaHome of two AQHA StallionsZip Po Hobo 15.3 hds red dunHeavens Blue Moon homozygous black chocolate grullowww.heavenlyspringsquarterhorses.com

Nubian and Angora goats and Ameraucana chickenswww.geocities.com/heavenlyspringsnubians

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/ColorfulHorsesinIndiana/Join today and learn about colorful horses in Indiana

you can find out your state laws at realmilk.com

Liz

welcome to the group

To: RawDairy From: hjudy@...Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 20:36:02 -0500Subject: -Greencastle,IN

Hello, my name is . I have two Nubian nannies. I am milking one of them right now. The other one is due in the next month or so. We love the fresh milk we get from our girl. I started making yogurt, cottage cheese, and cheese from our raw milk. I have being milking my girl since the beginning of November. I am new to the world of raw milk.

My email address is hjudyccrtc. I live in Greencastle, Indiana.

From what I have read, goat milk can be sold as shares on the goat. I am still trying to learn as much as I can about it. Right now, we don't get enough milk to give or sell to others. My son love the milk and drinks most of it.

Thank you for letting me join the group. I am looking forward to learning as much as I can.

Heavenly Springs FarmGreencastle, IndianaHome of two AQHA StallionsZip Po Hobo 15.3 hds red dunHeavens Blue Moon homozygous black chocolate grullowww.heavenlyspringsquarterhorses.com

Nubian and Angora goats and Ameraucana chickenswww.geocities.com/heavenlyspringsnubians

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/ColorfulHorsesinIndiana/Join today and learn about colorful horses in Indiana

You live life online. So we put Windows on the web. Learn more about Windows Live