RemedySpot.com

Re: CLASS Attendant Care pay

Rate this topic

Guest guest

according to my agency, I cam pay up to $11/hr.

CLASS Attendant Care pay

Those who have CLASS through a service provider agency - what are the rates your Attendant Care Providers are getting paid?

Is it the same for everyone in Texas?

Not through the CDS option, but through the service provider agency.

M. GuppyMy autism journey isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.... Texas Autism Advocacy: www.TexasAutismAdvocacy.org

"There are some aspects of a person's life that we have no right to compromise. We cannot negotiate the size of an institution. No one should live in one. We cannot debate who should get an inclusive education. Everyone should. We cannot determine who does and who does not get the right to make their own choices and forge their own futures. All must."

responded too fast.....don't know anything about the rates of a provider agency.

CLASS Attendant Care pay

Those who have CLASS through a service provider agency - what are the rates your Attendant Care Providers are getting paid?

M. GuppyMy autism journey isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.... Texas Autism Advocacy: www.TexasAutismAdvocacy.org

"There are some aspects of a person's life that we have no right to compromise. We cannot negotiate the size of an institution. No one should live in one. We cannot debate who should get an inclusive education. Everyone should. We cannot determine who does and who does not get the right to make their own choices and forge their own futures. All must."

It does vary among agencies, some Care Providers get paid like

beginning with $6.30 an hour to & $8 something. This is not through

CDS, per my past experience for my son. Rates I believe have gone up.

I know respite coordinator were getting paid a little more than the

Care Provider at this particular agency, USE to be with.

Make sure to send your input to Colleen for the CLASS Stakeholder

committee meeting if you are unable to attend.

Irma

>

> Those who have CLASS through a service provider agency - what are

the rates your Attendant Care Providers are getting paid?

> �

> Is it the same for everyone in Texas?

> �

> Not through the� CDS option, but through the service provider agency.

>

>

> M. Guppy

> My autism journey�isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's

about learning to dance in the rain....�

> Texas Autism Advocacy:� www.TexasAutismAdvocacy.org

> " There are some aspects of a person's life that we have no right to

compromise.� We cannot negotiate the size of an institution.� No one

should live in one.� We cannot debate who should get an inclusive

education.� Everyone should.� We cannot determine who does and who

does not get the right to make their own choices and forge their own

futures.� All must. "

>

Who do you have? I have astrocare and they say 9.00/hour is the max unless you have CDS option.

Subject: Re: CLASS Attendant Care payTo: Texas-Autism-Advocacy Date: Monday, November 24, 2008, 1:36 PM

[Texas-Autism- Advocacy] CLASS Attendant Care pay

M. GuppyMy autism journey isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.... Texas Autism Advocacy: www.TexasAutismAdvo cacy.org

when you say CDS, do you mean you are the

When you say CDS, do you mean you are the employer? If so, then yes, I have Touch of Class, and they pay up to $11/hr.

I am sorry I am so distracted and have millions things to do and can not remember what CDS is any more, and don't have time to look it up.

---- Original Message -----

To: Texas-Autism-Advocacy

Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 4:49 PM

Subject: Re: CLASS Attendant Care pay

Who do you have? I have astrocare and they say 9.00/hour is the max unless you have CDS option.

Subject: Re: CLASS Attendant Care payTo: Texas-Autism-Advocacy Date: Monday, November 24, 2008, 1:36 PM

[Texas-Autism- Advocacy] CLASS Attendant Care pay

M. GuppyMy autism journey isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.... Texas Autism Advocacy: www.TexasAutismAdvo cacy.org

• 2 weeks later...

Our habilitation worker also works as an attendant through a direct service provider at $8.50/hour. We pay her $10.50 through CDS.

GaylenMake your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.