RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Beautiful Friends & Family - I Humbly Seek Your Help, Pls?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear beautiful and beloved ,You have just described what I (not more than 15 mins past now) have done along with both my parents - the scene painted verbally nearly a one for one matching. *soft smile* We (my parents and I) always laugh together no matter how horrible or difficult things may become; it is simply the only way we know how and they are the ones who taught me this, gave this gift to me. We hug much, we hold hands, we kiss, we stroke, we whisper, we shout, we ache, we cry and we encourage. This is "us" and, yes, this is the Power of "Love". Thank you so very much for the reminder, however, for it is given in a vein of pure love and I love you so for that. *warm hug* The asking issued

forth this day is not for me (though I do not suggest that I don't reap rewards as he recovers and Mom's stress abates)...it, this asking, is to bring more energy to these two souls, so beloved by me and so many others. It is not a lack of faith, or a lack of ability to change, or a lack of laughter or love - but when there is need (wherever, however or whatever that "need" may be) we must acknowledge that to invite any form of aid is the equivalent of opening our deepest hearts, to invite these amazing hearts and souls we possess to not only acknowledge their full potential (possibly amazing even ourselves in ability to truly unconditionally love someone we do not "know in this life and likely will not ever) but to really get focused energy of the grandest kind coming to ease a plight, to be the "angels whisper", you see, my dear

friend? *soft smile*How can I not love you all the more for this sharing? You have given yet another venue to show others (some who know this already so well it is like breathing for them in their practices while others are in rapt moments of learning, sharing and re-birthing themselves through unto this state of practice into existence)...and to remind me as well, gently, with a loving hand provided by a friend who is profoundly wise, gentle and compassionate. I am humbled. I am grateful. I am honored.Much Love to you Beloved "Brother", always and infinitely ... ~Ali~ <knightsintention@...> wrote: My Dear Ali~ Please forgive me if any of this comes out in any other way than with extreme love and compassion, for I can not even see the keyboard in front of me....I feel heavy. The energy is in route, has arrived, and is filling the entirety of "this"....loving energy to your dad, for your mom, and to comfort you. It is entering the cells and lovingly enjoining, fusing with the essence of the life. Love is present. Once again, I must say that, I normally don't reply to these, as love, the way I do it, is sent, assured, directed, to the place of need, and overwhelms it. It is the love, and not me who, what, does this. I simply focus it, and send. The universe has a request made of it, and, based on what I understand of

the law of attraction, and our abilities, as "gods on earth"...assume and KNOW, that "our will be done". We release it and we are thankful for the outcome...and keeping out of the way of th universe, and the way it chooses to respond. I know it is hard in some ways to "stay out of the way", while this is done, and we fill "we must do more". While I constantly send love, I also meditate "in closed session", where IT becomes much more powerful as I build and send it, actually going into the places where I feel I am directed, opening the way...but it is still the love which does the work, the healing, the "taking it from there". And, there are the times...when I am "Job", for lack of another example at the moment...who sits and am lost in my utter "human- ness". I question, I curse, I demand, I am helpless....if there is a greater truth then "show yourself"..."what is this", "I

want answers"...."where is my power"...where is any power. Raise the winds, raise the seas, get angry with me....show yourself and stand fast...if there be a God other than I now understand it...then appear...I'll fight...I'll question, and your'll answer me dammit. And if I be wrong, then dammed me to hell...but show me SOMETHING. Yeah, I have my moments...I question everything...for what God, what "anyone of us", does not stand and raise our staffs high above our heads and declare the world "healed", "whole", "loved". With tears running from our hearts, our essences explode, and when what we have seemed to have willed does not occur, as we might wish to see them, we collaspe in utter tears. ...and then we get up...alittle shaken, but as our vacuum draws in more love and energy, our power not only returns, but increases...and somehow, we understand alitle more. What we do IS

WORKING, we see the results more and more....and we have only forgotten that the universe, has it's own ways...and they are not ours to worry with...our work is only to draw attention to, and to will the desired result. And "act" from that "knowing"...that it is "already so". I have always thought that I would rather live one day not knowing, than a year knowing, that someone said I had such and such time to live. I have never been to find out any such thing one way or another...nor shall I ever. The point is, if someone were told they had one day to live...would they be worried throughout the rest of that day, or live it like it was the only one ever? Each moment HAS TO BE LIVED that way...as if it were the last. Be it with ourself, or be it with another we are in the company of...just how rich and beautful can one moment become and be? So, my dear Ali...all of the power and love of the

universe is NOW "on site". Know that it's there already...and the universe is IN CHARGE. Your only job is to "enjoy and make every moment" the most beautful one you have ever seen and experienced. For you, for your mom, and for your dad. Allow your dad to "face the wall", if he needs to...come, light on his shoulder...an angels whisper. Fill his moments with the grandest visions that will appear to you. He likes humor...then humor him well. Get it "Humor Him Well". And remind him, that he is still teaching you, still taking care of the family...he is having all he's shown reflected back to him now...that love and compassion...the only things that ever mattered, ever. And, the next chance you get, hug your mom, there may be a slight resistence of some sort...not sure what that is, but hug her, at the same time you feel your heart wide open and beaming, as you hug, feel it

transferring into her heart center and opening it full on...feel this connection...transfer your essence....her heart related problem will fade into nothing. And sneak your dad his favorite thing...a cup of real coffee, a danish...no, a cruller. And LAUGH....make him laugh, as hard as you can, as much as you can...I wanna see tears your both laughing so hard.... With Love... D~ > > It is with a sad yet hopeful heart that finds me writing to you this > morning, Beloved Family. > > My father, ph, is very ill. He recently has suffered a series of > serious illnesses (most of which found him hospitalized) beginning with > pneumonia in late December into early January, followed by a

pulmonary > embolism which, thankfully, exploded in the pleura and not the lung > itself (had it gone in the lung he would have likely died according to > the doctors), which awakened the "Sleeping Giant" T.B. - this had lain > dormant in his system since he was an late teenager. Fortunately there > have been MANY advancements today in the treatment of T.B. so he is > actively being treated by a combination of antibiotics designed to > specifically target the strain of T.B. he carries. The challenge, the > reason I implore you for your loving prayers and healing energies, is > because these potent antibiotics are making him so ill, creating a > back-up of release of toxins into his stomach resulting in severe nausea > and ultimately robbing him of strength and will. [:(] The length of > time one must remain on these antibiotics is no less than 6

months! > > My dad is already in the HH Grids but I ask you please, if you find it > within your beautiful compassionate and loving hearts and souls, to add > more energy for him, I assure you that I believe it will not only help > ease his stress and help him to heal and find more will, but also that > all which is freely offered is profoundly appreciated by him, my mom, my > family, his friends and by me. > > Energetically, we (my Beloved Allies and my dad and I) work together > regularly; he responds beautifully, but this particular struggle is one > that is found within the realm/dynamic of the physical resulting with > each new ingestion of the required meds he takes thus nullifying all the > wondrous effects of the work that was done; in essence that work, once > done, becomes undone. *sigh* > > My father is

a man of great action, intellect, soft but amazing wisdom, > compassion, kindness, charity and humor. That man is now hidden beneath > the struggle to simply survive a day for if he feels (as he does now) > that he becomes a burden and needy or that he is not a contributing > living and loving being then he perceives that to mean that he has no > worth and so begins the stage of "turning the face to the wall"; a > surrender. I have become my father's parent in some ways now - for many > of us this is neither new nor unexpected, but the reality is far more > challenging than the concept. > > I also ask please that you add loving thoughts and send supportive > energies to my mother (Carol) if you would be so kind? She is not young > anymore either and has been living in that energy for some time. She is > an Empath. She suffers from Atrial

Fib (common heart condition) and > other smaller but challenging ailments but stress activates all of the > negative aspects of her illness/dis-eases. [:(] Please, I beg you to > remember that when you are a primary care-taker you become the one > people forget to ask about, you become the one who is taken for granted > that things shall be done, you are the oak in a mighty storm praying not > to break and hoping for the cessation of the wind. > > My parents and I share a most blessed and sadly unique relationship - I > wish all had such a great rapport and friendship with their parents > hence the reason I say we share a "sadly unique" relationship since so > many have longed for such a relationship with their own parents only to > have not been granted that right or through times been cast aside or > have chosen yourselves to cast aside

for what is your greater good by > your own heart's measure. We (my parents and I) love one another > fiercely, quietly, gently, our sharing filled with laughter and joy, > support given without condition just as love is. They are my > touchstones and guiding forces. They are contributors of much light to > my life and though the time of the end of a cycle of life here on earth > is inevitable, this makes it none-the-easier for us. ***This is NOT to > say we have reached that point, merely I recognize only what is possible > and work to offset it with constant hope, positive energy and absolute > love. *soft smile* > > I do as much as I can but I am also amidst many challenges - which I > embrace fully, with complete love and positive thought and vision, > humility and enormous gratitude. Still, presently, I ask for patience > for

those whom would normally seek one on one time with me (or shared > time with me and another cherished family member here) for counsel. > Forgive me, for I can assure you beyond all doubt that NO ONE has fallen > away from my heart, my soul, my love or my concern but if I do not have > what I need to give to others because I am not bringing enough in myself > through out-pouring of energy and love, then I must give to me first in > order to sustain the genuine unconditional giving to my parents and all > those beautiful cherished souls whom I am already actively working to > help them learn to better help themselves. > > I take this time to gently remind these amazing cherished souls that > they already possess all that is needed within them - we (any counselor > or channel) are merely present that we may act as a simple bridge to > bring you

back to your own divine and gloriously sage high self; this > (the counsel or channeling provided) is but a temporary thing, for it is > meant to be found that within the learning, the listening, the choice, > the hope and the actions in which you heal yourselves and find freedom - > you and Spirit. I am but a mere woman and that is all - just like you > (unless you're a man in which case not so much so as to be confused! > lol *teasing grin*) > > Blessed Be with GREAT Gratitude, Humility, Love, Honor, Respect & Hope > from this old heart and soul to each of you who care enough to add your > beautiful, unique and divinely powerful energy to that which I seek your > aid... > > Namaste. Much Metta...always and infinitely. > ~Ali~ >

I do so love you, . Would that I could open up that world for you again and would gladly in the sharing of my own beloved parents; in knowing them so well they would welcome you with open arms and hearts, making you another well-loved daughter. *warm hug* Thank you! ~Ali~ <ASundayInJune@...> wrote: Dearest Ali, What a beautiful letter written from the heart and soul of a beautiful person. I

can tell you love your Mom and Dad very much. Every time I read a letter asking for prayer for a Mom or Dad, it touches a very special place in my heart. Oh, what I would give to have my Mom and Dad here with me just to be able to pray for them! So I know and understand the heaviness on the heart of a son or daughter when a parent suffers, especially when they have a relationship such as yours. Know that your Dad, your Mom, and you are in my thoughts and prayers. I pray that you all will be surrounded by angels of great strength to lift each of you up and to give your Dad the strength he needs each day. You are all blessed to have each other!!! I love you, > > It is with a sad yet hopeful heart that finds me writing to you

this > morning, Beloved Family. > > My father, ph, is very ill. He recently has suffered a series of > serious illnesses (most of which found him hospitalized) beginning with > pneumonia in late December into early January, followed by a pulmonary > embolism which, thankfully, exploded in the pleura and not the lung > itself (had it gone in the lung he would have likely died according to > the doctors), which awakened the "Sleeping Giant" T.B. - this had lain > dormant in his system since he was an late teenager. Fortunately there > have been MANY advancements today in the treatment of T.B. so he is > actively being treated by a combination of antibiotics designed to > specifically target the strain of T.B. he carries. The challenge, the > reason I implore you for your loving prayers and healing energies, is > because these potent antibiotics are making him so ill,

creating a > back-up of release of toxins into his stomach resulting in severe nausea > and ultimately robbing him of strength and will. [:(] The length of > time one must remain on these antibiotics is no less than 6 months! > > My dad is already in the HH Grids but I ask you please, if you find it > within your beautiful compassionate and loving hearts and souls, to add > more energy for him, I assure you that I believe it will not only help > ease his stress and help him to heal and find more will, but also that > all which is freely offered is profoundly appreciated by him, my mom, my > family, his friends and by me. > > Energetically, we (my Beloved Allies and my dad and I) work together > regularly; he responds beautifully, but this particular struggle is one > that is found within the realm/dynamic of the physical resulting with > each new ingestion of the

required meds he takes thus nullifying all the > wondrous effects of the work that was done; in essence that work, once > done, becomes undone. *sigh* > > My father is a man of great action, intellect, soft but amazing wisdom, > compassion, kindness, charity and humor. That man is now hidden beneath > the struggle to simply survive a day for if he feels (as he does now) > that he becomes a burden and needy or that he is not a contributing > living and loving being then he perceives that to mean that he has no > worth and so begins the stage of "turning the face to the wall"; a > surrender. I have become my father's parent in some ways now - for many > of us this is neither new nor unexpected, but the reality is far more > challenging than the concept. > > I also ask please that you add loving thoughts and send supportive > energies to my mother (Carol) if you would

be so kind? She is not young > anymore either and has been living in that energy for some time. She is > an Empath. She suffers from Atrial Fib (common heart condition) and > other smaller but challenging ailments but stress activates all of the > negative aspects of her illness/dis-eases. [:(] Please, I beg you to > remember that when you are a primary care-taker you become the one > people forget to ask about, you become the one who is taken for granted > that things shall be done, you are the oak in a mighty storm praying not > to break and hoping for the cessation of the wind. > > My parents and I share a most blessed and sadly unique relationship - I > wish all had such a great rapport and friendship with their parents > hence the reason I say we share a "sadly unique" relationship since so > many have longed for such a relationship with their own parents only

to > have not been granted that right or through times been cast aside or > have chosen yourselves to cast aside for what is your greater good by > your own heart's measure. We (my parents and I) love one another > fiercely, quietly, gently, our sharing filled with laughter and joy, > support given without condition just as love is. They are my > touchstones and guiding forces. They are contributors of much light to > my life and though the time of the end of a cycle of life here on earth > is inevitable, this makes it none-the-easier for us. ***This is NOT to > say we have reached that point, merely I recognize only what is possible > and work to offset it with constant hope, positive energy and absolute > love. *soft smile* > > I do as much as I can but I am also amidst many challenges - which I > embrace fully, with complete love and positive thought and vision,

> humility and enormous gratitude. Still, presently, I ask for patience > for those whom would normally seek one on one time with me (or shared > time with me and another cherished family member here) for counsel. > Forgive me, for I can assure you beyond all doubt that NO ONE has fallen > away from my heart, my soul, my love or my concern but if I do not have > what I need to give to others because I am not bringing enough in myself > through out-pouring of energy and love, then I must give to me first in > order to sustain the genuine unconditional giving to my parents and all > those beautiful cherished souls whom I am already actively working to > help them learn to better help themselves. > > I take this time to gently remind these amazing cherished souls that > they already possess all that is needed within them - we (any counselor > or channel) are merely present that we

may act as a simple bridge to > bring you back to your own divine and gloriously sage high self; this > (the counsel or channeling provided) is but a temporary thing, for it is > meant to be found that within the learning, the listening, the choice, > the hope and the actions in which you heal yourselves and find freedom - > you and Spirit. I am but a mere woman and that is all - just like you > (unless you're a man in which case not so much so as to be confused! > lol *teasing grin*) > > Blessed Be with GREAT Gratitude, Humility, Love, Honor, Respect & Hope > from this old heart and soul to each of you who care enough to add your > beautiful, unique and divinely powerful energy to that which I seek your > aid... > > Namaste. Much Metta...always and infinitely. > ~Ali~ >

Many blessings to you my Soul Sister and cherished friend. I love you so very much, Stef, and I shall always remain positive for I do believe, even as you do, that all things happen for a reason and in their proper season. The funny part? According to Druidic standards, my birthday (March 21st) is the only calendar date that has the tree of the oak assigned. *grin* lol I feel a bit more like an acorn, with soooooooo much to learn that it is inconceivable to my tiny brain and expansive awareness than the so-called mighty oak. There is always the caution that the oak learn from the willow, for in the midst of great trials if there is no flexibility (such as the oak is inflexible and the willow very

flexible) one can break in two and become only new furniture and firewood if dry and brittle enough! lol Thanks me lovie...I shall remember the phone. *warm tight hug* ~the acorn Ali~Stefanie <diddiejar@...> wrote: I'm praying for your father as he goes through this time, and your mother to both remain willful and calm, healthy and strong. Mostly my love I pray for you to receive as much energy,

and encouragement you need in order to be that standing oak to take care of your family. Being a caretaker is NOT easy, especially if it's for your own family. But they're so very lucky to have you Ali. You all chose to live this life together for a reason, and every challenge you experience together is for a sacred reason that only you know in your hearts. I'm a phone call away if you need me.My never ending unconditional love to you beautiful soul sister. Stefanie>> It is with a sad yet hopeful heart that finds me writing to you this> morning, Beloved Family.> > My father, ph, is very ill. He recently has suffered a series of> serious illnesses (most of which found him hospitalized) beginning with> pneumonia in late December into early January, followed by a pulmonary>

embolism which, thankfully, exploded in the pleura and not the lung> itself (had it gone in the lung he would have likely died according to> the doctors), which awakened the "Sleeping Giant" T.B. - this had lain> dormant in his system since he was an late teenager. Fortunately there> have been MANY advancements today in the treatment of T.B. so he is> actively being treated by a combination of antibiotics designed to> specifically target the strain of T.B. he carries. The challenge, the> reason I implore you for your loving prayers and healing energies, is> because these potent antibiotics are making him so ill, creating a> back-up of release of toxins into his stomach resulting in severe nausea> and ultimately robbing him of strength and will. [:(] The length of> time one must remain on these antibiotics is no less than 6 months!> > My dad is already in the HH Grids but I ask

you please, if you find it> within your beautiful compassionate and loving hearts and souls, to add> more energy for him, I assure you that I believe it will not only help> ease his stress and help him to heal and find more will, but also that> all which is freely offered is profoundly appreciated by him, my mom, my> family, his friends and by me.> > Energetically, we (my Beloved Allies and my dad and I) work together> regularly; he responds beautifully, but this particular struggle is one> that is found within the realm/dynamic of the physical resulting with> each new ingestion of the required meds he takes thus nullifying all the> wondrous effects of the work that was done; in essence that work, once> done, becomes undone. *sigh*> > My father is a man of great action, intellect, soft but amazing wisdom,> compassion, kindness, charity and humor. That man is now

hidden beneath> the struggle to simply survive a day for if he feels (as he does now)> that he becomes a burden and needy or that he is not a contributing> living and loving being then he perceives that to mean that he has no> worth and so begins the stage of "turning the face to the wall"; a> surrender. I have become my father's parent in some ways now - for many> of us this is neither new nor unexpected, but the reality is far more> challenging than the concept.> > I also ask please that you add loving thoughts and send supportive> energies to my mother (Carol) if you would be so kind? She is not young> anymore either and has been living in that energy for some time. She is> an Empath. She suffers from Atrial Fib (common heart condition) and> other smaller but challenging ailments but stress activates all of the> negative aspects of her illness/dis-eases. [:(] Please, I beg you to> remember that when you are a primary care-taker you become the one> people forget to ask about, you become the one who is taken for granted> that things shall be done, you are the oak in a mighty storm praying not> to break and hoping for the cessation of the wind.> > My parents and I share a most blessed and sadly unique relationship - I> wish all had such a great rapport and friendship with their parents> hence the reason I say we share a "sadly unique" relationship since so> many have longed for such a relationship with their own parents only to> have not been granted that right or through times been cast aside or> have chosen yourselves to cast aside for what is your greater good by> your own heart's measure. We (my parents and I) love one another> fiercely, quietly, gently, our sharing filled with laughter and joy,> support given without condition

just as love is. They are my> touchstones and guiding forces. They are contributors of much light to> my life and though the time of the end of a cycle of life here on earth> is inevitable, this makes it none-the-easier for us. ***This is NOT to> say we have reached that point, merely I recognize only what is possible> and work to offset it with constant hope, positive energy and absolute> love. *soft smile*> > I do as much as I can but I am also amidst many challenges - which I> embrace fully, with complete love and positive thought and vision,> humility and enormous gratitude. Still, presently, I ask for patience> for those whom would normally seek one on one time with me (or shared> time with me and another cherished family member here) for counsel. > Forgive me, for I can assure you beyond all doubt that NO ONE has fallen> away from my heart, my soul, my love or my

concern but if I do not have> what I need to give to others because I am not bringing enough in myself> through out-pouring of energy and love, then I must give to me first in> order to sustain the genuine unconditional giving to my parents and all> those beautiful cherished souls whom I am already actively working to> help them learn to better help themselves.> > I take this time to gently remind these amazing cherished souls that> they already possess all that is needed within them - we (any counselor> or channel) are merely present that we may act as a simple bridge to> bring you back to your own divine and gloriously sage high self; this> (the counsel or channeling provided) is but a temporary thing, for it is> meant to be found that within the learning, the listening, the choice,> the hope and the actions in which you heal yourselves and find freedom -> you and Spirit. I

am but a mere woman and that is all - just like you> (unless you're a man in which case not so much so as to be confused! > lol *teasing grin*)> > Blessed Be with GREAT Gratitude, Humility, Love, Honor, Respect & Hope> from this old heart and soul to each of you who care enough to add your> beautiful, unique and divinely powerful energy to that which I seek your> aid...> > Namaste. Much Metta...always and infinitely.> ~Ali~>

*warm tight hug* Thank you and Blessed Be my beautiful Sister. I love you so very much, Liane. Always and infinitely...~just Ali~lianeqrz_legey <butterflygris@...> wrote: Hello my beautiful

Alie,I just want to say that I am here, standing by you in prayers and support , for whatever you and your folks need, I will include your Dad on my personal prayers for as long as he needs it. I am sure all our family members here will pray with me and lift him to the God's healing presence, and we will ask for a blanket of love, protection and light to be place upon him. I pray for the Divine providence and assistance to remain always with him, during all this treatment.I humbly pray. In love and faith,Your sister in lightLiane>> It is with a sad yet hopeful heart that finds me writing to you

this> morning, Beloved Family.> > My father, ph, is very ill. He recently has suffered a series of> serious illnesses (most of which found him hospitalized) beginning with> pneumonia in late December into early January, followed by a pulmonary> embolism which, thankfully, exploded in the pleura and not the lung> itself (had it gone in the lung he would have likely died according to> the doctors), which awakened the "Sleeping Giant" T.B. - this had lain> dormant in his system since he was an late teenager. Fortunately there> have been MANY advancements today in the treatment of T.B. so he is> actively being treated by a combination of antibiotics designed to> specifically target the strain of T.B. he carries. The challenge, the> reason I implore you for your loving prayers and healing energies, is> because these potent antibiotics are making him so ill, creating

a> back-up of release of toxins into his stomach resulting in severe nausea> and ultimately robbing him of strength and will. [:(] The length of> time one must remain on these antibiotics is no less than 6 months!> > My dad is already in the HH Grids but I ask you please, if you find it> within your beautiful compassionate and loving hearts and souls, to add> more energy for him, I assure you that I believe it will not only help> ease his stress and help him to heal and find more will, but also that> all which is freely offered is profoundly appreciated by him, my mom, my> family, his friends and by me.> > Energetically, we (my Beloved Allies and my dad and I) work together> regularly; he responds beautifully, but this particular struggle is one> that is found within the realm/dynamic of the physical resulting with> each new ingestion of the required meds he takes

thus nullifying all the> wondrous effects of the work that was done; in essence that work, once> done, becomes undone. *sigh*> > My father is a man of great action, intellect, soft but amazing wisdom,> compassion, kindness, charity and humor. That man is now hidden beneath> the struggle to simply survive a day for if he feels (as he does now)> that he becomes a burden and needy or that he is not a contributing> living and loving being then he perceives that to mean that he has no> worth and so begins the stage of "turning the face to the wall"; a> surrender. I have become my father's parent in some ways now - for many> of us this is neither new nor unexpected, but the reality is far more> challenging than the concept.> > I also ask please that you add loving thoughts and send supportive> energies to my mother (Carol) if you would be so kind? She is not young>

anymore either and has been living in that energy for some time. She is> an Empath. She suffers from Atrial Fib (common heart condition) and> other smaller but challenging ailments but stress activates all of the> negative aspects of her illness/dis-eases. [:(] Please, I beg you to> remember that when you are a primary care-taker you become the one> people forget to ask about, you become the one who is taken for granted> that things shall be done, you are the oak in a mighty storm praying not> to break and hoping for the cessation of the wind.> > My parents and I share a most blessed and sadly unique relationship - I> wish all had such a great rapport and friendship with their parents> hence the reason I say we share a "sadly unique" relationship since so> many have longed for such a relationship with their own parents only to> have not been granted that right or through

times been cast aside or> have chosen yourselves to cast aside for what is your greater good by> your own heart's measure. We (my parents and I) love one another> fiercely, quietly, gently, our sharing filled with laughter and joy,> support given without condition just as love is. They are my> touchstones and guiding forces. They are contributors of much light to> my life and though the time of the end of a cycle of life here on earth> is inevitable, this makes it none-the-easier for us. ***This is NOT to> say we have reached that point, merely I recognize only what is possible> and work to offset it with constant hope, positive energy and absolute> love. *soft smile*> > I do as much as I can but I am also amidst many challenges - which I> embrace fully, with complete love and positive thought and vision,> humility and enormous gratitude. Still, presently, I ask for

patience> for those whom would normally seek one on one time with me (or shared> time with me and another cherished family member here) for counsel. > Forgive me, for I can assure you beyond all doubt that NO ONE has fallen> away from my heart, my soul, my love or my concern but if I do not have> what I need to give to others because I am not bringing enough in myself> through out-pouring of energy and love, then I must give to me first in> order to sustain the genuine unconditional giving to my parents and all> those beautiful cherished souls whom I am already actively working to> help them learn to better help themselves.> > I take this time to gently remind these amazing cherished souls that> they already possess all that is needed within them - we (any counselor> or channel) are merely present that we may act as a simple bridge to> bring you back to your own divine and

gloriously sage high self; this> (the counsel or channeling provided) is but a temporary thing, for it is> meant to be found that within the learning, the listening, the choice,> the hope and the actions in which you heal yourselves and find freedom -> you and Spirit. I am but a mere woman and that is all - just like you> (unless you're a man in which case not so much so as to be confused! > lol *teasing grin*)> > Blessed Be with GREAT Gratitude, Humility, Love, Honor, Respect & Hope> from this old heart and soul to each of you who care enough to add your> beautiful, unique and divinely powerful energy to that which I seek your> aid...> > Namaste. Much Metta...always and infinitely.> ~Ali~>