RemedySpot.com

Re: TV Movie Reminder from the Tourette Syndrome Association

Rate this topic

Guest guest

A Reminder to Tune-In This Sunday, December 7, 2008as Hallmark Hall of Fame Presents"Front of the Class"

on CBS

An Inspiring, True Story about a Young Man's Triumph

over Tourette Syndrome

The national Tourette Syndrome Association, Inc. is very excited to announce the Hallmark Hall of Fame TV presentation of Front of the Class, which will premiere this Sunday, December 7 at 9:00 pm EST on CBS. Front of the Class is inspired by the true story of Brad Cohen, a young man diagnosed with Tourette Syndrome who overcomes considerable odds to become a gifted teacher. Based on Brad's award winning book, Front of the Class: How Tourette Syndrome Made Me the Teacher I Never Had, this poignant TV feature is an accurate and inspiring depiction of this much misunderstood neurological disorder. Following is a personal message from Brad Cohen:

"It has always been my goal to be the voice for so many people who couldn't stand up and speak for themselves. On December 7th, it is my hope to touch people in a way they have never been touched before. I want them to see Front of the Class and be inspired to push a little harder and give a little more. I want there to be more education about Tourette Syndrome in the hope that children today live a better life than I had growing up. I hope my story enriches the life of each of you."The adult Brad is played by Jimmy Wolk (The Spiral Project) and young Brad is played by Dominic Kay (Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End). Heaton (Everybody Loves ) and Treat (Everwood) play Brad's parents. We encourage you to share this email with friends, family, educators, physicians, neighbors and co-workers, so they can have an opportunity to

view a factual, educational and heartwarming portrayal of someone with Tourette Syndrome. To forward this email to those you know, click here.

If you are unable to view or record the movie, a DVD of the film will be available for purchase starting the end of January, 2009 at Hallmark Gold Crown Stores across the country. If the store nearest you does not have it in stock, any Hallmark Crown Store will be able to order it for you. It will not be available for online purchase and only available in Hallmark stores.

For more information about Front of the Class, please visit the national Tourette Syndrome Association website.

Forward email

This email was sent to amandajchapman@... by tracy.flynn@....

Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribeâ„¢ | Privacy Policy.

Email Marketing by

Tourette Syndrome Association, Inc. | 42-40 bell boulevard, suite 205 | bayside | NY | 11361