RemedySpot.com

Re:Personal Hopes & Pleas for Us All (Rather Long - Sorry! *sheepish g

Rate this topic

Guest guest

WOW! Ali - there are not words enough to express my gratitude for your sharing this! You wrote: *for sincerity to ring out more loudly than the rev of a Harley on aclear Summer's day The Harley's just left the sacred Black Hills rumbling...so this picture is fresh in my mind. I'll write no more, for few words could be added to this beautiful prayer and descriptions you have shared with beautiful simplicity with deep sacred respect and sincerity. May I quote it in it's entireity in my next Full Moon Music Newsletter and if so, what link address could I use to send my mailing list in case they wished to be further blessed by your lovely intent? Blessings abound! Mitakuye Oyasin, Peaceable

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search.

Thank you so much, Peaceable White Buffalo, I am completely honored and more than humbled. Consider my words yours if you wish them. :: deep bow of respect followed by a warm hug ::Love you, Sister!~Ali~PeaceableWhiteBuffalo <peaceablewhitebuffalo@...> wrote: WOW! Ali - there are not words enough to express my gratitude for your sharing this! You wrote: *for sincerity to ring

out more loudly than the rev of a Harley on aclear Summer's day The Harley's just left the sacred Black Hills rumbling...so this picture is fresh in my mind. I'll write no more, for few words could be added to this beautiful prayer and descriptions you have shared with beautiful simplicity with deep sacred respect and sincerity. May I quote it in it's entireity in my next Full Moon Music Newsletter and if so, what link address could I use to send my mailing list in case they wished to be further blessed by your lovely intent? Blessings abound! Mitakuye Oyasin, Peaceable Luggage? GPS? Comic books? Check out fitting gifts for

grads at Search.

Sorry I forgot the link ...honestly, you may have the words for you, sweetie, but if anyone wishes to reach me for some reason, please have them feel free to email me at alisonkain444@... L & L....~Ali~PeaceableWhiteBuffalo <peaceablewhitebuffalo@...> wrote: WOW! Ali - there are not words enough to express

my gratitude for your sharing this! You wrote: *for sincerity to ring out more loudly than the rev of a Harley on aclear Summer's day The Harley's just left the sacred Black Hills rumbling...so this picture is fresh in my mind. I'll write no more, for few words could be added to this beautiful prayer and descriptions you have shared with beautiful simplicity with deep sacred respect and sincerity. May I quote it in it's entireity in my next Full Moon Music Newsletter and if so, what link address could I use to send my mailing list in case they wished to be further blessed by your lovely intent? Blessings abound! Mitakuye Oyasin, Peaceable Luggage? GPS? Comic books? Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search.