RemedySpot.com

Re: Prayer & Healing Request Needed - For Those Who Wish To Participate...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am prayig and sending healing for josie and I also have a request ... that if anyone care to pray with me for the the miners that were killed last and injured last night and the ones that are still lost inside I have been doin so now for 13 days and will continue as My family decends from Irish Miners I know the life well and the story has touched me deeply thank you. Blessed Be Anastasiaalisonkain <alisonkain@...> wrote: ...we have received a request from a woman who is in dire

need. She has recently suffered a death and revival only to discover she is having a great deal of trouble re-acclimating to her body as well as suffering a profound depression. Also, she is sadly destitute. For those who wish to contribute, we ask please for prayers and healing on behalf of Josie of California, it would be greatly appreciated. Blessings to All! Namaste. Metta. ~Ali~Anastasia

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Greetings Beautiful Anastasia,Thank you so much for your kind prayers for Josie, she will be so pleased. We all know how much of a difference a single prayer can make to one person who feels so very alone and frightened. Please rest assured we also freely send our prayers to all the miners who are lost now - hoping for safe return; we add their loved ones as well. We shall add them to the official HH Grids for Prayer & Healing right away.Also, please know that all victims of natural disasters are presently already in our official Healing & Prayer Grids for Humanity Healing. Liane & I are also individually praying for all mentioned. *warm healing hugs to all*Namaste. Metta. Light & Love,~ Liane & Ali~Anastasia Genaw <eirepriestess@...> wrote: I am prayig and sending healing for josie and I also have a request ... that if anyone care to pray with me for the the miners that were killed last and injured last night and the ones that are still lost inside I have been doin so now for 13 days and will continue as My family decends from Irish Miners I know the life well and the story has touched me deeply thank you. Blessed Be Anastasiaalisonkain <alisonkain > wrote: ...we have received a request from a woman who is in dire need. She has recently suffered a death and revival only to discover she is having a great deal of trouble re-acclimating to her body as well as suffering a profound depression. Also, she is sadly destitute. For those who wish to contribute, we ask please for prayers and healing on behalf of Josie of California, it would be greatly appreciated. Blessings to All! Namaste. Metta. ~Ali~Anastasia Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Absolutely. I just said a prayer for Josie. Thank you for bringing her situation to our attention Ali.Metta, Stefanie>> ...we have received a request from a woman who is in dire need. She has> recently suffered a death and revival only to discover she is having a> great deal of trouble re-acclimating to her body as well as suffering a> profound depression. Also, she is sadly destitute. [:(]> > For those who wish to contribute, we ask please for prayers and healing> on behalf of Josie of California, it would be greatly appreciated. > [O:)]> > Blessings to All! Namaste. Metta.> ~Ali~>

Dear Ali & Anastasia

joining you both sending prayers & healing

for Josie may she find strength

& also for the miners who were killed or injured

and praying they find the others quickly

love,light & peace

namaste

kate

> ...we have received a request from a woman who is in

dire need. She has recently suffered a death and revival only to

discover she is having a great deal of trouble re-acclimating to her

body as well as suffering a profound depression. Also, she is sadly

destitute.

>

> For those who wish to contribute, we ask please for prayers and

healing on behalf of Josie of California, it would be greatly

appreciated.

>

> Blessings to All! Namaste. Metta.

> ~Ali~

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Anastasia

>

> ---------------------------------

> Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone

who knows.

> Answers - Check it out.

>

Ali, Anastasia & Kate,

My prayers of Healing, Love, Light and freedom from profound depression will be lifted up with yours. May God bless you all for the wonderful hearts of compassion you have.

Namaste , Debbie

> > ...we have received a request from a woman who is in > dire need. She has recently suffered a death and revival only to > discover she is having a great deal of trouble re-acclimating to her > body as well as suffering a profound depression. Also, she is sadly > destitute. > > > > For those who wish to contribute, we ask please for prayers and > healing on behalf of Josie of California, it would be greatly > appreciated. > > > > Blessings to All! Namaste. Metta. > > ~Ali~> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Anastasia> > > > ---------------------------------> > Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone > who knows.> > Answers - Check it out.> >>

Dear Alison,

I am praying for dear Josie. and the Miners.

--- In , " alisonkain " <alisonkain@...>

wrote:

>

> ...we have received a request from a woman who is in dire need. She

has

> recently suffered a death and revival only to discover she is having a

> great deal of trouble re-acclimating to her body as well as suffering

a

> profound depression. Also, she is sadly destitute. [:(]

>

healing

> on behalf of Josie of California, it would be greatly appreciated.

> [O:)]

>

> ~Ali~

>

Dear Ali,

I will definitely pray for this dear woman. I am sorry to hear

she is having trouble re-acclimating to her body and lives with

depression because of it. I cannot give monetarily but the loving

prayers I send her with the most light I can muster and truly hope she

is ok. :( It saddens me when I hear someone is not well, my sister is

in my prayers as we speak and thank you for sharing Ali. LUNA

--- In , " alisonkain " <alisonkain@...>

wrote:

>

> ...we have received a request from a woman who is in dire need. She

has

> recently suffered a death and revival only to discover she is having a

> great deal of trouble re-acclimating to her body as well as suffering

a

> profound depression. Also, she is sadly destitute. [:(]

>

healing

> on behalf of Josie of California, it would be greatly appreciated.

> [O:)]

>

> ~Ali~

>