RemedySpot.com

for shanon (email problem)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hi shannone i have try to send u to ur email adress but there are somthing wrong

this is my reply :)

dear...you kids are adorable and you have a big lady now :)she is so cute god bless themi'm very happy that shane is back to normal even with her first cast ,he is a brave kid happy thanksgiving to u and ur lovely family..i'm glade for this lady who send me information she is so kind ,i just send an email to the organization and i wish that she can help because now it become harder for us reallyand u know all the patients when the finish casting,with the brace they need to be seen every 6 months but dr ashgar told us that he will need to see besan ever 3 months even with the bracing which is hard to afford ...any way i hope that she can help reallyand thanks for ur care i know now that i have friends here besan is good and she now sweting a lot cause the t shirt is very thick under the cast and her mood is not very good because of thatother than that she is doing fine. and although we don't celebrate thanks

giving but we will have a family gathering today too which is nice :)i'm glade that i will see u soon...take care and enjoy ur holidays aseel

New Email addresses available on Yahoo!

Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.

Hurry before someone else does!