RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Personal Hopes & Pleas for Us All (Rather Long - Sorry! *sheepish grin*)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My beautiful sister, Stef...you humble me greatly with your words, but by all means, sweetheart, print away! These are merely things I share with all anyway - just not with them necessarily knowing it. *grin* I love you very, very much, always and infinitely.~Ali~ Stefanie <diddiejar@...> wrote: I'm speechless my soul sister. You're absolute pleas, are my own. This has touched me deeply. Do you mind if I print it out for personal use? Mostly as a reminder for myself in the times when I become unbalanced. You are an incredibly gifted soul, and I'm honored to know you Ali dear. *great warm hugs* Thank you for choosing to be a teacher, and a messenger.I'm always sending you love,Stefanie>> > I walk quietly, reverently into the room; crystals glittering and> emitting incredible energies.> > All is silent save for the electrical hum of the wall unit air> conditioner.> > I pause, turning

inward, gathering my thoughts like sweeping up crumbs> from the counter.> > The intentions, hopes, prayers, and desires I am about to deliver and> offer to Spirit and the Universe are clear within my serene soul and> mind now; as clear as the proverbial counter of which I just spoke> having swept my metaphorical "crumbs" from.> > > One candle lit at a time with utterances clear sent through to transcend> time and space by drawing upon the Universal Law of Correspondence to> deliver its mark with the sureness of Cupid's Arrow from his bow.> > I whisper my acknowledgment of and to the Divine; for Their roles in my> life and their abundant generosity so present in my life - my Beloved> Allies from all their wildly different dimensions and in each of Their> splendidly glorious and cherished various forms.> > I give my thanks, my love, my heart – the

whole of me – to Them.> > I reaffirm my commitments to Them, to this life and its known purpose of> helping others help themselves in a myriad of ways, communicating what I> can when it is appropriate and genuine, and to learn as much as I can> while I am here.> > > The air is thick now with the smoldering smoke of Nag Champa incense> snaking its way towards the ceiling, covering the recently intense> Grandfather White sage used to sanctify and cleanse myself and my sacred> space.> > I offer my prayers for All always with the caveats that Freewill remains> and Harm None are wrought by that which I offer so unconditionally,> openly and freely.> > The heat of the numerous candles grows, warming the room, even as the> light wraps its golden hue sensuously around my human form as I continue> onward with my intensely focused intentions.>

> > I speak in hushed tones to Them, reminding myself, "I know only that I> do not know. Yet I know what I believe in my deepest heart and soul to> be true and beautiful. I offer these intentions and prayers for All who> should like to add to them or who need the energy for the betterment of> All."> > > I honor all who exist within the Universe for we are of One and> therefore are One.> > > I give my pleas for:> > *healing for All> *wisdom> *for each of us to understand and accept our energetic responsibility by> realizing the power of a single thought> *for hope, clarity, illumination, purpose, joy and enchantment to be> present in abundance in our daily lives as we can view miracles (great> and small) transpiring everywhere around us constantly - when we care to> pay attention> *for true, abiding,

unconditional Love in all its various pure and> natural healthy ways for us all> *for peace to be our constant companion within oneself and also in ones> world – the Universe> *for us to celebrate and honor the true sense of communion that gives> its due respect for All that is> *for compassion, kindness, gentleness, fearlessness, self-love,> forgiveness and respect for All and for self to be common daily> occurrences provided without thought> *for personal integrity and dignity to be a way of life that is normal> rather than exceptional> *for an end to casting judgments and aspersions against others without a> second thought as to what that really means> *for honesty to be immediate and as natural as breathing> *for a constant seeking of what is empiric or Universal truth as> compared to that which I perceive as my own truth while recognizing> there is a

difference even if that means we don't disparage another's> beliefs> *to know intimately true bliss while we are Spirits living well a human> existence> *for sincerity to ring out more loudly than the rev of a Harley on a> clear Summer's day> *for a remembering always that we are all equal in the "eyes" of the One> *for an embracing of the power and divinity that flow through us all> while remaining both sincerely humble and grateful for such magnanimous> gifts> *for enchantment and joy to be found every day in some fashion or> another in each of our lives> *for altruistic charity that elevates the soul to be as easy to do or> make happen as to brush one's teeth> *for faith in something (one) bigger and better than us all> *for comfort and solace of the ill and suffering throughout the Universe> *for purpose to be found and patterns to reveal themselves and for

us to> possess the sage art of listening> *for the souls of the crossed throughout the Universe and those whom are> suffering grief for the loss of the former form of the one who makes> their way ever homeward> *for living in the present moment with an open heart and with clear> enough eyes to see precisely what is truly beautiful and what one does> have rather than does not – to be sincerely grateful> *for us all to have the strength, will and courage to embrace our fears> and distractions - to face them, thank them and then truly finally> release them.> > > > These are my pleas. They are many. They seldom change but are never> provided mindlessly or without thought, feeling or passion. They are,> in essence, my own essence's pleas and longings.> > > I remember to breathe the gift of precious air that sings sweet songs of> secret

passions.> > I remember to bow to the grace of the generosity of the flow of abundant> Universe which just waits for us to step into it without further> fighting ourselves or stepping in our own way.> > I bow to fire which transmutes all that is negative into positive;> creating passion flowing in veins or transcendent moments of pure> clarity of the Celestial realms.> > I give thanks for the clean and sparkling water that comprises the> majority of beloved Gaia, our human bodies, and recognize the great gift> we have to be able to drink or bathe without fear of illness or lack> when so much of the world here cannot.> > I pray for healing and protection for Gaia, and respect to be paid to> such a majestic, mysterious, glorious and powerful lady who allows us to> remain living amongst some of the most joyful and sublime places in the>

Universe.> > > I remember to be grateful that I can again walk and dance; finding joy.> > I laugh with depth; wholly because without that a day is not a success> to me.> > I utter my gratitude for a mind that can learn and comprehend and is> interminably curious.> > I give thanks for the medicines which help me to heal where other forms> of healing have not yet proven successful; but give thanks knowing I am> a good and solid healing channel knowing with absolute faith my own> healing is at hand even as I never forget the days I suffered nor those> I see suffering each moment of each day around the globe – whether> in person, by news, by radio, etc…> > > I honor those beloved children who shall come to walk next; to take our> places in the ranks we now serve and pray they walk in the Light with> Love and Joy and learn quickly

and well.> > I honor the animals who are not "owned" but are gifts to our lives and> are like family members, each with unique personalities and treasures> bestowed generously by them to us for no other reason than they love and> trust us.> > > We are fallible, beautiful, amazing, powerful, who fall victim to> illness or fear or selfishness at times. We stumble, yet we rise again> and again. This, too, I honor.> > > And, I honor all of you….my family and my friends; some known,> others getting to be known, while still others are simply admired for> who they are and how they do as they do. This is my thank you to all of> you.> > > I wish you all the blessings I just relayed to you…Blessed Be in> Light & Love, always in all ways.> > > ~Ali~> P.S. Please understand I merely share this with you; I have

no sense> of being sanctimonious, "better" or anything else for that matter. I> was merely guided to share this with you all, and so now I have. ::> deep bow of respect ::> > Original work: Alison Kain off my Blog on MySpace (Eternally A Seeker)> 2007>