RemedySpot.com

Re:An Interesting Paradox

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Alison - How true and well organized these precious thoughts. I too am eternally a seeker...and as Liane shared also in those wonderful posts yesterday, now we have opportunity to learn this is because as we guessed, from early age, we are Lightworkers, Starseed. Great food for thought! I am awed! Computers are kinda funny - sitting here all alone in my feathered room, awaking each dayfrom vivid, color filled dreams of sounds and experiences that seem tonightly teach and mentor me through these times - like watching the newsweeks and sometimes days before it happens...(yes, I'm a bit overly

sensitive)... happy to take another glorious breath in a new day of being alive, (however, I spent the last four nights in dreams filled with distress , realizing upon watching the news today, that I was "in" Peru! My prayers join with yours for the precious souls in this devastated area just now!)typing as fast as I am thinking/feeling, almost in a dream state now writing from the heart, musing, my phone rarely rings, I stay close at home, my cat purrs, my soul-mate reads,and some days the faint sound of the touch of my fingertips on the laptop keyboard, or my own breathy flutes, or sending my voice in song accompanied with my guitar, the gentle breeze sounds outside my window with birdsong,is the only company I keep, the heartbeat of Mother

Earth in the surrounding forests - these are the sounds I hear... - then I push the magic SEND button - from my sacred place somewhere deep between the hills and the sage kissedprairies, Andlater the next day, wondering upon my bed if I sent my words in a good way, (I recline with pillows under my knees, laptop on lap, pillow behind my head, sleeping cat beside me)wondering to myself if there is anyone out there...helloooo? thenhere comes Humanity Healing group posts in digest, in an instant abundant feast of treasured thoughts that swirls round and surrounds me in love and acceptance. I realize there R humans out there reading - growing, spiritually attuned, aware, sensitive, intuitive, AWAKENED?!?!? I'm amazed!

stunned. Excited! And realizing what I was shown in dreams, sang in my songs, not only made sense, but now to discover what I only touched in prayer, in hope, dreams, now to actually learn that I'm not the only person that thinks like this?so, I'm not crazy, heh?-ahhhh, how wonderful and how good!;-) All this "work" on discovering and honoring my-SELF has actually "paid off" - feeling so happy that I now have found you! Or perhaps, you have found me? We have manifested each other to ourselves...I'm loving this group every day more and more, so keep those cards andletters coming in, I think we are on to something here. ;-D Joy of joys -

I'm not alone at this keyboard afterall-So, at the risk of repeating myself, again I thank YOU for your contributions, sharings, responses, dear ones! hugs to you sweetie Alison for these well chosen words you have shared here. I love you Stefanie, Earth Mama, skylove, transend, Liane, Tere, , and oh hello lovely sensitive and thoughtful poetic Randy, and everyone else here who shares and reads in this group our combined energies are powerful, and as we clarify these energies of thought in love, the whole world IS changing. Joining with Liane in fasting these two days, For you and with you who I trust with these childlike reflections of my creative heart... On the sunset tonight I will be sending up prayers upon the cedar and sage smoke fanned with feathers upon the winds of the four directions in feelings of great appreciation for you, my brothers and sisters. Mitakuye Oyasin, Peaceable White Buffalo

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search.

You are a beautiful soul and I am so glad to know you through your words.

Mitakuye Oyasin,

T

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Friday, August 17, 2007 4:25 PM

Subject: [] Re:An Interesting Paradox

Dear Alison -

How true and well organized these precious thoughts.

I too am eternally a seeker...and as Liane shared also in those wonderful posts yesterday, now we have opportunity to learn this is because as we guessed, from early age, we are Lightworkers, Starseed. Great food for thought!

I am awed! Computers are kinda funny - sitting here all alone in my feathered room, awaking each dayfrom vivid, color filled dreams of sounds and experiences that seem tonightly teach and mentor me through these times - like watching the newsweeks and sometimes days before it happens...(yes, I'm a bit overly sensitive)...

happy to take another glorious breath in a new day of being alive,

(however, I spent the last four nights in dreams filled with distress , realizing upon watching the news today, that I was "in" Peru! My prayers join with yours for the precious souls in this devastated area just now!)typing as fast as I am thinking/feeling, almost in a dream state now writing from the heart, musing, my phone rarely rings, I stay close at home,

my cat purrs, my soul-mate reads,and some days the faint sound of the touch of my fingertips on the laptop keyboard, or my own breathy flutes, or sending my voice in song accompanied with my guitar, the gentle breeze sounds outside my window with birdsong,is the only company I keep, the heartbeat of Mother Earth in the surrounding forests -

these are the sounds I hear...

- then I push the magic SEND button - from my sacred place somewhere deep between the hills and the sage kissedprairies, Andlater the next day, wondering upon my bed if I sent my words in a good way,

(I recline with pillows under my knees, laptop on lap, pillow behind my head, sleeping cat beside me)wondering to myself if there is anyone out there...helloooo? thenhere comes Humanity Healing group posts in digest, in an instant abundant feast of treasured thoughts that swirls round and surrounds me in love and acceptance.

I realize there R humans out there reading - growing, spiritually attuned, aware, sensitive, intuitive, AWAKENED?!?!? I'm amazed! stunned. Excited!

And realizing what I was shown in dreams,

sang in my songs, not only made sense, but now to discover what I only touched in prayer, in hope, dreams, now to actually learn that I'm not the only person that thinks like this?so, I'm not crazy, heh?-ahhhh, how wonderful and how good!;-)

All this "work" on discovering and honoring my-SELF

has actually "paid off" - feeling so happy that I now have found you! Or perhaps, you have found me? We have manifested each other to ourselves...I'm loving this group every day more and more, so keep those cards andletters coming in, I think we are on to something here. ;-D

Joy of joys - I'm not alone at this keyboard afterall-So, at the risk of repeating myself,

again I thank YOU for your contributions, sharings, responses, dear ones!

hugs to you sweetie Alison for these well chosen words you have shared here.

I love you Stefanie, Earth Mama, skylove, transend, Liane, Tere, ,

and oh hello lovely sensitive and thoughtful poetic Randy,

and everyone else here who shares and reads in this group

our combined energies are powerful, and as we clarify these energies of

thought in love, the whole world IS changing.

Joining with Liane in fasting these two days,

For you and with you who I trust with these childlike reflections of my creative heart...

On the sunset tonight I will be sending up prayers upon the cedar and sage smoke

fanned with feathers upon the winds of the four directions

in feelings of great appreciation for you,

my brothers and sisters.

Mitakuye Oyasin,

Peaceable White Buffalo

Luggage? GPS? Comic books? Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search.

Oh, my love! You are not crazy! LOL! I think so many like us have felt so alone and different that we'd rather keep no company than those who don't understand us. The ones who get quickly annoyed with small talk, material obsession, those who willingly choose not to control their own lives....etc. Where in the universe did people like us come from out of this mix of chaotic society? *giggles*Now we're finding each other. Instant communications is becoming an incredibly powerful force of unified thought. Those of us who have been feeling alone our whole lives are now starting to see a shift in consciousness. We're realizing that we have incredible responsibility in so many different ways to better ourselves, and our society. We are starting to understand what's really important......LIFE, LOVE, PEACE, KNOWLEDGE, SELFLESSNESS, FAMILY (not just blood relatives). People like us are being drawn to each other because this shift is now positioning us into our roles that we were born to play. And we're made to play these roles together, not individually. Thank you for your love, and everything you are. You are an incredible soul. *warm and loving hugs*Stefanie>> Dear Alison -> > How true and well organized these precious thoughts.> > I too am eternally a seeker...and as Liane shared also in those wonderful posts yesterday, now we have opportunity to learn this is because as we guessed, from early age, we are Lightworkers, Starseed. Great food for thought!> > I am awed! > Computers are kinda funny - sitting here all alone in my feathered room, > awaking each day> from vivid, color filled dreams of sounds and experiences that seem to> nightly teach and mentor me through these times - like watching the news> weeks and sometimes days before it happens...(yes, I'm a bit overly sensitive)...> happy to take another glorious breath in a new day of being alive,> > (however, I spent the last four nights in dreams filled with distress , realizing upon watching the news today, that I was "in" Peru! My prayers join with yours for the precious souls in this devastated area just now!)> > typing as fast as I am thinking/feeling, > almost in a dream state now writing from the heart, > musing, my phone rarely rings, I stay close at home,> my cat purrs, my soul-mate reads,> and some days the faint sound of the touch of my fingertips on the laptop keyboard, > or my own breathy flutes, or sending my voice in song accompanied with my guitar, the gentle breeze sounds outside my window with birdsong,> is the only company I keep, the heartbeat of Mother Earth in the surrounding forests -> these are the sounds I hear...> > - then I push the magic SEND button - > from my sacred place somewhere deep between the hills and the sage kissed> prairies, > And> later the next day, > wondering upon my bed if I sent my words in a good way, > (I recline with pillows under my knees, laptop on lap, pillow behind my head, sleeping cat beside me)> wondering to myself if there is anyone out there...helloooo? > then> here comes Humanity Healing group posts in digest, in an instant abundant feast of treasured thoughts that swirls round and surrounds me in love and acceptance.> I realize there R humans out there reading - growing, spiritually attuned, aware, sensitive, intuitive, AWAKENED?!?!? I'm amazed! stunned. Excited!> > And realizing what I was shown in dreams, > sang in my songs, not only made sense, but now to discover what I only touched in prayer, in hope, dreams, now to actually learn that I'm not the only person that thinks like this?> so, I'm not crazy, heh?-ahhhh, how wonderful and how good!;-)> All this "work" on discovering and honoring my-SELF> has actually "paid off" - feeling so happy that I now have found you! Or perhaps, you have found me? We have manifested each other to ourselves...> > I'm loving this group every day more and more, so keep those cards and> letters coming in, I think we are on to something here. ;-D> > Joy of joys - I'm not alone at this keyboard afterall-> > So, at the risk of repeating myself,> again I thank YOU for your contributions, sharings, responses, dear ones!> > hugs to you sweetie Alison for these well chosen words you have shared here.> I love you Stefanie, Earth Mama, skylove, transend, Liane, Tere, ,> and oh hello lovely sensitive and thoughtful poetic Randy,> and everyone else here who shares and reads in this group> our combined energies are powerful, and as we clarify these energies of> thought in love, the whole world IS changing.> > Joining with Liane in fasting these two days,> For you and with you who I trust with these childlike reflections of my creative heart...> On the sunset tonight I will be sending up prayers upon the cedar and sage smoke> fanned with feathers upon the winds of the four directions> in feelings of great appreciation for you,> my brothers and sisters.> > Mitakuye Oyasin,> Peaceable White Buffalo> > > ---------------------------------> Luggage? GPS? Comic books? > Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search.>

*tight warm hugs to both of you, Peaceable White Buffalo and Stef* I think the world of you both and am so delighted and honored to be Sisters with you both. Love to you and yours, always in all ways...just me...Ali Stefanie <diddiejar@...> wrote: Oh, my love! You are not crazy! LOL! I think so many like us have felt so alone and different that we'd rather keep no company than those who don't understand us. The ones who get quickly annoyed with small talk, material obsession, those who willingly choose not to control their own lives....etc. Where in the universe did people like us come from out of this mix of chaotic society? *giggles*Now we're finding each other. Instant communications is becoming an incredibly powerful force of unified thought. Those of us who have been feeling alone our whole lives are now starting to see a shift in consciousness. We're realizing that we have incredible responsibility in so many different ways to better ourselves, and our society. We are starting to understand what's really important......LIFE, LOVE, PEACE, KNOWLEDGE, SELFLESSNESS, FAMILY (not just blood relatives). People like us are being drawn to each other because this shift is now positioning us

into our roles that we were born to play. And we're made to play these roles together, not individually. Thank you for your love, and everything you are. You are an incredible soul. *warm and loving hugs*Stefanie>> Dear Alison -> > How true and well organized these precious thoughts.> > I too am eternally a seeker...and as Liane shared also in those wonderful posts yesterday, now we have opportunity to learn this is because as we guessed, from early age, we are Lightworkers, Starseed. Great food for thought!> > I am awed! > Computers are kinda funny - sitting here all alone in my feathered room, > awaking each day> from vivid, color filled dreams of sounds and experiences that seem to> nightly teach and mentor me

through these times - like watching the news> weeks and sometimes days before it happens...(yes, I'm a bit overly sensitive)...> happy to take another glorious breath in a new day of being alive,> > (however, I spent the last four nights in dreams filled with distress , realizing upon watching the news today, that I was "in" Peru! My prayers join with yours for the precious souls in this devastated area just now!)> > typing as fast as I am thinking/feeling, > almost in a dream state now writing from the heart, > musing, my phone rarely rings, I stay close at home,> my cat purrs, my soul-mate reads,> and some days the faint sound of the touch of my fingertips on the laptop keyboard, > or my own breathy flutes, or sending my voice in song accompanied with my guitar, the gentle breeze sounds outside my window with birdsong,> is the only company I keep, the heartbeat of Mother

Earth in the surrounding forests -> these are the sounds I hear...> > - then I push the magic SEND button - > from my sacred place somewhere deep between the hills and the sage kissed> prairies, > And> later the next day, > wondering upon my bed if I sent my words in a good way, > (I recline with pillows under my knees, laptop on lap, pillow behind my head, sleeping cat beside me)> wondering to myself if there is anyone out there...helloooo? > then> here comes Humanity Healing group posts in digest, in an instant abundant feast of treasured thoughts that swirls round and surrounds me in love and acceptance.> I realize there R humans out there reading - growing, spiritually attuned, aware, sensitive, intuitive, AWAKENED?!?!? I'm amazed! stunned. Excited!> > And realizing what I was shown in dreams, > sang in my songs, not only made sense, but

now to discover what I only touched in prayer, in hope, dreams, now to actually learn that I'm not the only person that thinks like this?> so, I'm not crazy, heh?-ahhhh, how wonderful and how good!;-)> All this "work" on discovering and honoring my-SELF> has actually "paid off" - feeling so happy that I now have found you! Or perhaps, you have found me? We have manifested each other to ourselves...> > I'm loving this group every day more and more, so keep those cards and> letters coming in, I think we are on to something here. ;-D> > Joy of joys - I'm not alone at this keyboard afterall-> > So, at the risk of repeating myself,> again I thank YOU for your contributions, sharings, responses, dear ones!> > hugs to you sweetie Alison for these well chosen words you have shared here.> I love you Stefanie, Earth Mama, skylove, transend, Liane, Tere, ,> and oh hello lovely sensitive and thoughtful poetic Randy,> and everyone else here who shares and reads in this group> our combined energies are powerful, and as we clarify these energies of> thought in love, the whole world IS changing.> > Joining with Liane in fasting these two days,> For you and with you who I trust with these childlike reflections of my creative heart...> On the sunset tonight I will be sending up prayers upon the cedar and sage smoke> fanned with feathers upon the winds of the four directions> in feelings of great appreciation for you,> my brothers and sisters.> > Mitakuye Oyasin,> Peaceable White Buffalo> > > ---------------------------------> Luggage? GPS? Comic books? > Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search.>

Dearest Ali ,Stef, & peaceable White Buffalo

i love you all warm hugs to you all

such beautiful posts

love,light & peace dear ones

namaste

kate> >> > Dear Alison -> > > > How true and well organized these precious thoughts.> > > > I too am eternally a seeker...and as Liane shared also in those wonderful posts yesterday, now we have opportunity to learn this is because as we guessed, from early age, we are Lightworkers, Starseed. Great food for thought!> > > > I am awed! > > Computers are kinda funny - sitting here all alone in my feathered room, > > awaking each day> > from vivid, color filled dreams of sounds and experiences that seem to> > nightly teach and mentor me through these times - like watching the news> > weeks and sometimes days before it happens...(yes, I'm a bit overly sensitive)...> > happy to take another glorious breath in a new day of being alive,> > > > (however, I spent the last four nights in dreams filled with distress , realizing upon watching the news today, that I was "in" Peru! My prayers join with yours for the precious souls in this devastated area just now!)> > > > typing as fast as I am thinking/feeling, > > almost in a dream state now writing from the heart, > > musing, my phone rarely rings, I stay close at home,> > my cat purrs, my soul-mate reads,> > and some days the faint sound of the touch of my fingertips on the laptop keyboard, > > or my own breathy flutes, or sending my voice in song accompanied with my guitar, the gentle breeze sounds outside my window with birdsong,> > is the only company I keep, the heartbeat of Mother Earth in the surrounding forests -> > these are the sounds I hear...> > > > - then I push the magic SEND button - > > from my sacred place somewhere deep between the hills and the sage kissed> > prairies, > > And> > later the next day, > > wondering upon my bed if I sent my words in a good way, > > (I recline with pillows under my knees, laptop on lap, pillow behind my head, sleeping cat beside me)> > wondering to myself if there is anyone out there...helloooo? > > then> > here comes Humanity Healing group posts in digest, in an instant abundant feast of treasured thoughts that swirls round and surrounds me in love and acceptance.> > I realize there R humans out there reading - growing, spiritually attuned, aware, sensitive, intuitive, AWAKENED?!?!? I'm amazed! stunned. Excited!> > > > And realizing what I was shown in dreams, > > sang in my songs, not only made sense, but now to discover what I only touched in prayer, in hope, dreams, now to actually learn that I'm not the only person that thinks like this?> > so, I'm not crazy, heh?-ahhhh, how wonderful and how good!;-)> > All this "work" on discovering and honoring my-SELF> > has actually "paid off" - feeling so happy that I now have found you! Or perhaps, you have found me? We have manifested each other to ourselves...> > > > I'm loving this group every day more and more, so keep those cards and> > letters coming in, I think we are on to something here. ;-D> > > > Joy of joys - I'm not alone at this keyboard afterall-> > > > So, at the risk of repeating myself,> > again I thank YOU for your contributions, sharings, responses, dear ones!> > > > hugs to you sweetie Alison for these well chosen words you have shared here.> > I love you Stefanie, Earth Mama, skylove, transend, Liane, Tere, ,> > and oh hello lovely sensitive and thoughtful poetic Randy,> > and everyone else here who shares and reads in this group> > our combined energies are powerful, and as we clarify these energies of> > thought in love, the whole world IS changing.> > > > Joining with Liane in fasting these two days,> > For you and with you who I trust with these childlike reflections of my creative heart...> > On the sunset tonight I will be sending up prayers upon the cedar and sage smoke> > fanned with feathers upon the winds of the four directions> > in feelings of great appreciation for you,> > my brothers and sisters.> > > > Mitakuye Oyasin,> > Peaceable White Buffalo> > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Luggage? GPS? Comic books? > > Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search.> >>

I love you, too, Kate! kbrilly <hotyoga65@...> wrote: Dearest Ali ,Stef, & peaceable White Buffalo i love you all warm hugs to you all

such beautiful posts love,light & peace dear ones namaste kate Oh, my love! You are not crazy! LOL! I think so many like us have felt so alone and different that we'd rather keep no company than those who don't understand us. The ones who get quickly annoyed with small talk, material obsession, those who willingly choose not to control their own lives....etc. > Where in the universe did people like us come from out of this mix of

chaotic society? *giggles*> Now we're finding each other. Instant communications is becoming an incredibly powerful force of unified thought. Those of us who have been feeling alone our whole lives are now starting to see a shift in consciousness. We're realizing that we have incredible responsibility in so many different ways to better ourselves, and our society. We are starting to understand what's really important......LIFE, LOVE, PEACE, KNOWLEDGE, SELFLESSNESS, FAMILY (not just blood relatives). People like us are being drawn to each other because this shift is now positioning us into our roles that we were born to play. And we're made to play these roles together, not individually. > Thank you for your love, and everything you are. You are an incredible soul. *warm and loving hugs*> > Stefanie> > > > --- In , PeaceableWhiteBuffalo peaceablewhitebuffalo@

wrote:> >> > Dear Alison -> > > > How true and well organized these precious thoughts.> > > > I too am eternally a seeker...and as Liane shared also in those wonderful posts yesterday, now we have opportunity to learn this is because as we guessed, from early age, we are Lightworkers, Starseed. Great food for thought!> > > > I am awed! > > Computers are kinda funny - sitting here all alone in my feathered room, > > awaking each day> > from vivid, color filled dreams of sounds and experiences that seem to> > nightly teach and mentor me through these times - like watching the news> > weeks and sometimes days before it happens...(yes, I'm a bit overly sensitive)...> > happy to take another glorious breath in a new day of being alive,> > > > (however, I spent the last four nights in dreams filled with distress ,

realizing upon watching the news today, that I was "in" Peru! My prayers join with yours for the precious souls in this devastated area just now!)> > > > typing as fast as I am thinking/feeling, > > almost in a dream state now writing from the heart, > > musing, my phone rarely rings, I stay close at home,> > my cat purrs, my soul-mate reads,> > and some days the faint sound of the touch of my fingertips on the laptop keyboard, > > or my own breathy flutes, or sending my voice in song accompanied with my guitar, the gentle breeze sounds outside my window with birdsong,> > is the only company I keep, the heartbeat of Mother Earth in the surrounding forests -> > these are the sounds I hear...> > > > - then I push the magic SEND button - > > from my sacred place somewhere deep between the hills and the sage kissed> > prairies, > >

And> > later the next day, > > wondering upon my bed if I sent my words in a good way, > > (I recline with pillows under my knees, laptop on lap, pillow behind my head, sleeping cat beside me)> > wondering to myself if there is anyone out there...helloooo? > > then> > here comes Humanity Healing group posts in digest, in an instant abundant feast of treasured thoughts that swirls round and surrounds me in love and acceptance.> > I realize there R humans out there reading - growing, spiritually attuned, aware, sensitive, intuitive, AWAKENED?!?!? I'm amazed! stunned. Excited!> > > > And realizing what I was shown in dreams, > > sang in my songs, not only made sense, but now to discover what I only touched in prayer, in hope, dreams, now to actually learn that I'm not the only person that thinks like this?> > so, I'm not crazy, heh?-ahhhh, how wonderful and how

good!;-)> > All this "work" on discovering and honoring my-SELF> > has actually "paid off" - feeling so happy that I now have found you! Or perhaps, you have found me? We have manifested each other to ourselves...> > > > I'm loving this group every day more and more, so keep those cards and> > letters coming in, I think we are on to something here. ;-D> > > > Joy of joys - I'm not alone at this keyboard afterall-> > > > So, at the risk of repeating myself,> > again I thank YOU for your contributions, sharings, responses, dear ones!> > > > hugs to you sweetie Alison for these well chosen words you have shared here.> > I love you Stefanie, Earth Mama, skylove, transend, Liane, Tere, ,> > and oh hello lovely sensitive and thoughtful poetic Randy,> > and everyone else here who shares and reads in this group> > our

combined energies are powerful, and as we clarify these energies of> > thought in love, the whole world IS changing.> > > > Joining with Liane in fasting these two days,> > For you and with you who I trust with these childlike reflections of my creative heart...> > On the sunset tonight I will be sending up prayers upon the cedar and sage smoke> > fanned with feathers upon the winds of the four directions> > in feelings of great appreciation for you,> > my brothers and sisters.> > > > Mitakuye Oyasin,> > Peaceable White Buffalo> > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Luggage? GPS? Comic books? > > Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search.> >>