and getting the production of the SSQ-2F v1.41 Controller board off and

running has demanded most of my time, and then some! The results have been

worth it, and I have received many good reports from folks who have

purchased the SSQ-2F.

I have found that many of the emails and telephone calls I have received

lately relate to the same topics. To assist everyone (including me!) I am

starting an email list/reflector on the rife-beam-ray web site. It will be

opt-in, and you may unsubscribe at any time. It will be a list for

discussion of the use and operation of the SSQ-2F in its various forms.

Other topics may arise, as is usual on such lists. No flames or insults will

be allowed. All subscription requests will be approved by the list owner

(that’s me) so spammers should not be a problem. All messages will be

archived so that you may search them at a later time. Comments and

suggestions are invited.

Subscription requests for the SSQ2F email list may be made at this URL:

http://host308.hostmonster.com/mailman/listinfo/ssq2f_rife-beam-ray.com

I have received many emails and phone calls about the new SSQ-2F Version 3

which incorporates an RF amplifier output stage. I am pleased to announce

that the SSQ-2F v3.10 will be available for delivery within two to three

weeks.

I have completed testing on the SSQ-2F prototype version 3.00. At this time,

I am awaiting the delivery of parts and a limited set of blank production

version boards for the SSQ-2F v3.10. Those should arrive here late next

week. (The revision number change indicates some component changes, which

increase the efficiency of the RF amplifier.)

The SSQ-2F v3.10 has all the audio processing functionality of the SSQ-2F

v1.41, but also includes a MOSFET RF power amplifier, which will provide up

to 30 watts or more across a 50-Ohm load. This is sufficient to drive a

vacuum tube RF power amplifier.

(Note that the maximum power output is subject to revision, pending final

tests on the production board.)

The SSQ-2F v3.10 does not have the +5 or +12 volt output selection

capability of the SSQ-2F v1.41. This is because that part of the circuit is

used to drive the MOSFET RF power amplifier on the SSQ-2F v3.10.

If you wish to use a solid state RF amplifier such as a KL-300 or a KL-500

to drive a Rife plasma tube, the RF output of the SSQ-2F v3.10 may be

reduced to the required drive level for the solid state amplifier (usually 3

to 15 watts) by adjusting the DC supply voltage connected to the RF

amplifier power connections on the SSQ-2F v3.10. (There are separate DC

power inputs on the board for the logic circuits and the RF amplifier.)

I have had inquiries about how to gate the output of the SSQ-2F. It is

possible to gate the output of the SSQ-2F by switching the input audio

signal on and off when using a program such as Ken Uzzell’s excellent Rife

frequency audio generator program, FREX, (See:

http://frex.com.au/frex17.html)

Some people have suggested that it would be nice to have a dedicated gate

signal input to the SSQ-2F. I am pleased to announce that the SSQ-2F v3.10

also includes a dedicated hardware input connector for a TTL level gate

drive signal. Full technical details will be published in the manual for the

SSQ-2F v3.00.

Due to the test and calibration requirements for this new board, I will not

be offering the SSQ-2F v3.10 in kit form at this time.

The price of the assembled and tested SSQ-2F v3.10 Controller Board will be

$175.00. Please check the http://rife-beam-ray.com web site for release date

information and documentation.

If you would like to place your name on the pre-order list to ensure fastest

delivery of your SSQ-2F v3.10, please send me an email. Names will be placed

on the list in the order received. No payment is needed at this time, and

should you later decide not to order, simply send me another email and I

will remove your from the pre-order list.

All the best,

Ralph Hartwell

W5JGV - WD2XSH/7

Spectrotek Services

Guest guest

Dear Ralph,

I am honored that you placed a link to my new web page on your SSQ-2F web site :-)

Thank you very much.

FreX17 is being designed specifically to take advantage of your SSQ-2F circuit.

I have registered with the SSQ-2F forum and look forward to participating.

The Client Manager part of FreX17 is close to being finished, and I look forward to working on the Rife Sweep functions later next week.

The Client Manager will keep track of all Rife sessions and provide simple yet extremely important history records of sessions performed. I think this is an important function that has been missing from Rife treatment sessions.

Can't wait to start coding the Rife Sweep function. Once stable I see opportunities for bio-feedback functions which may help us track down new Rife frequencies.

Frex16 registrations will work with FreX17 ... so people who have registered Frex16 you do not need to re-register FreX.

I have a bunch of Rife tubes here and the RM KL 300 RF amplifer is only $235 AUD from a local ham radio shack.

Alvin Rose from Canada is also very excited by your work and is making extremely positive comments in private e-mails. When Alvin gets this excited then I know we are onto something big :-)

Sincerely,Ken Uzzellhttp://frex.com.au

SSQ-2F Version 3 Announcement

Hello,It has been a very busy time or me the past several weeks. Family businessand getting the production of the SSQ-2F v1.41 Controller board off andrunning has demanded most of my time, and then some! The results have beenworth it, and I have received many good reports from folks who havepurchased the SSQ-2F.I have found that many of the emails and telephone calls I have receivedlately relate to the same topics. To assist everyone (including me!) I amstarting an email list/reflector on the rife-beam-ray web site. It will beopt-in, and you may unsubscribe at any time. It will be a list fordiscussion of the use and operation of the SSQ-2F in its various forms.Other topics may arise, as is usual on such lists. No flames or insults willbe allowed. All subscription requests will be approved by the list owner(that’s me) so spammers should not be a problem. All messages will bearchived so that you may search them at a later time. Comments andsuggestions are invited.Subscription requests for the SSQ2F email list may be made at this URL:http://host308.hostmonster.com/mailman/listinfo/ssq2f_rife-beam-ray.comI have received many emails and phone calls about the new SSQ-2F Version 3which incorporates an RF amplifier output stage. I am pleased to announcethat the SSQ-2F v3.10 will be available for delivery within two to threeweeks.I have completed testing on the SSQ-2F prototype version 3.00. At this time,I am awaiting the delivery of parts and a limited set of blank productionversion boards for the SSQ-2F v3.10. Those should arrive here late nextweek. (The revision number change indicates some component changes, whichincrease the efficiency of the RF amplifier.)The SSQ-2F v3.10 has all the audio processing functionality of the SSQ-2Fv1.41, but also includes a MOSFET RF power amplifier, which will provide upto 30 watts or more across a 50-Ohm load. This is sufficient to drive avacuum tube RF power amplifier.(Note that the maximum power output is subject to revision, pending finaltests on the production board.)The SSQ-2F v3.10 does not have the +5 or +12 volt output selectioncapability of the SSQ-2F v1.41. This is because that part of the circuit isused to drive the MOSFET RF power amplifier on the SSQ-2F v3.10.If you wish to use a solid state RF amplifier such as a KL-300 or a KL-500to drive a Rife plasma tube, the RF output of the SSQ-2F v3.10 may bereduced to the required drive level for the solid state amplifier (usually 3to 15 watts) by adjusting the DC supply voltage connected to the RFamplifier power connections on the SSQ-2F v3.10. (There are separate DCpower inputs on the board for the logic circuits and the RF amplifier.)I have had inquiries about how to gate the output of the SSQ-2F. It ispossible to gate the output of the SSQ-2F by switching the input audiosignal on and off when using a program such as Ken Uzzell’s excellent Rifefrequency audio generator program, FREX, (See:http://frex.com.au/frex17.html)Some people have suggested that it would be nice to have a dedicated gatesignal input to the SSQ-2F. I am pleased to announce that the SSQ-2F v3.10also includes a dedicated hardware input connector for a TTL level gatedrive signal. Full technical details will be published in the manual for theSSQ-2F v3.00.Due to the test and calibration requirements for this new board, I will notbe offering the SSQ-2F v3.10 in kit form at this time.The price of the assembled and tested SSQ-2F v3.10 Controller Board will be$175.00. Please check the http://rife-beam-ray.com web site for release dateinformation and documentation.If you would like to place your name on the pre-order list to ensure fastestdelivery of your SSQ-2F v3.10, please send me an email. Names will be placedon the list in the order received. No payment is needed at this time, andshould you later decide not to order, simply send me another email and Iwill remove your from the pre-order list.All the best,Ralph HartwellW5JGV - WD2XSH/7Spectrotek Services