RemedySpot.com

Re: Rife] emergency ! Need help with serious herx reaction & Edema / Swelling

Rate this topic

Guest guest

So when someone disagrees with you you yell at them and tell them to shut up. That will sell a lot of books.I think I still reserve the right to my opinion. When I see a person in dispair and feeling so helpless. Then I see someone displaying (in my opinion) the poor judgement of promoting thier wares at such a time. I will say something.Iwas under the impression this group is a sight to share information and ideas in the spirit of service.I said what I thought should be said and it is time to let it go.

My best wishes to you.....Steve

To: Rife Sent: Wed, February 29, 2012 6:52:18 AMSubject: Rife] emergency ! Need help with serious herx reaction & Edema / Swelling

There is a loyal following of O. Young and I get a lot of grief for cciticizing him. For the most part, I agree with his principals and many people obtain excellent results following his protocols and I don't discourage the use of his info. That said, however, his methods are not ideal in dealing with cancer because the cruxt of the problem is hyperalkalinity. When there is too little HCL in the bloodstream, acids are still required in order to maintain pH balance. The acids of metabolism are thus retained to act as a buffer for alkalinity which is the real problem here. These acids are toxic and damage the tissues. On the other hand, increasing the pH via diet and supplementation is required to restore the alkaline reserve in the body so that minerals such as calcium is not extracted from bone and eventually, the vital organs. The acids that have accumulated in the blood are attenuated via the methods that Dr. Young describes and thus,

I am not opposed to using his methods. However, in the case of cancer, the true problem, hyperalkalinity is eaacerbated if these remedies are used continually and the solution for this problem is the use of HCL. I am of the belief that HCL, injected will cure all forms of cancer. It is easy to obtain and painless when injected at the proper concentrations. My book contains the full protocol that I recommend to be used in conjunction with the HCL. I wrote the book so that I can earn a living. I am no longer physically able to practice my craft. I don't consider selling a book whose purchase is solely the decision of the reader, to be some form of exploitation so those of you who are opposed to my selling a book. No one is obligated to purchase it so shut up!Caveat Emptor! Carmi Hazen

I appreciate you sharing your opinions on dr Young's writings and as for mentioning your book, you were asked the name and thus the person who reprimanded you was out of line. With that being said telling anyone to "shut up" is of a very low vibration and should not be communicated in such a manner on this forum. It belittles your credibility as an human being and author. Now to get back to the point of discussion. It would be interesting to know your credentials and the basis of your research and conclusions for saying cancer patients have hyper alkalinity. So are you saying Dr You g's approach is sound for all other non-cancer patients? It would be great to have Dr Young reply or rebut your theory. Have you written to him? Debate is healthy. That is how we all learn and often continue to expand our knowledge. The only constant in life is change! Liza

There is a loyal following of O. Young and I get a lot of grief for cciticizing him. For the most part, I agree with his principals and many people obtain excellent results following his protocols and I don't discourage the use of his info. That said, however, his methods are not ideal in dealing with cancer because the cruxt of the problem is hyperalkalinity. When there is too little HCL in the bloodstream, acids are still required in order to maintain pH balance. The acids of metabolism are thus retained to act as a buffer for alkalinity which is the real problem here. These acids are toxic and damage the tissues.

On the other hand, increasing the pH via diet and supplementation is required to restore the alkaline reserve in the body so that minerals such as calcium is not extracted from bone and eventually, the vital organs. The acids that have accumulated in the blood are attenuated via the methods that Dr. Young describes and thus, I am not opposed to using his methods. However, in the case of cancer, the true problem, hyperalkalinity is eaacerbated if these remedies are used continually and the solution for this problem is the use of HCL.

I am of the belief that HCL, injected will cure all forms of cancer. It is easy to obtain and painless when injected at the proper concentrations. My book contains the full protocol that I recommend to be used in conjunction with the HCL.

I wrote the book so that I can earn a living. I am no longer physically able to practice my craft. I don't consider selling a book whose purchase is solely the decision of the reader, to be some form of exploitation so those of you who are opposed to my selling a book. No one is obligated to purchase it so shut up!

Caveat Emptor! Carmi Hazen

I received this response after I forwarded Carmen's post to Airel Green (www.alkalinelinving.com) whom I have been talking to about acid v.s alkaline in respect to my own health. I wanted to pass it along in case you wanted to look at her website. She has a lot of great information on it including recipes, etc. Here is what she had to say....Treating cancer with the alkaline diet and other alkaline therapy is highly effective as many people have cured their cancer with it. Lab test have shown cancer thrives in an acidic environment and dies in and alkaline environment.Studies have also shown it to be able to effectively eliminate cancer in humans. See my news article for other studies http://www.knowpickens.com/pressrelease.asp?PressRelease=854 I have never herd of treating cancer with HCL and would not recommend it. Hyper-alkalinity is very hard to achieve. I have only heard of a couple of rare cases of people with chronic Lyme. They either stop progressing after dramatic improvement after many months on the alkaline diet. Or that start to regress after improvement from many months on the alkaline diet. These people benefited from eating small amounts of acidic foods each day. If you would like to get Dr. Young's opinion you can contact on his face book page https://www.facebook.com/dryoungphorever

Liza

There is a loyal following of O. Young and I get a lot of grief for cciticizing him. For the most part, I agree with his principals and many people obtain excellent results following his protocols and I don't discourage the use of his info. That said, however, his methods are not ideal in dealing with cancer because the cruxt of the problem is hyperalkalinity. When there is too little HCL in the bloodstream, acids are still required in order to maintain pH balance. The acids of metabolism are thus retained to act as a buffer for alkalinity which is the real problem here. These acids are toxic and damage the tissues.

On the other hand, increasing the pH via diet and supplementation is required to restore the alkaline reserve in the body so that minerals such as calcium is not extracted from bone and eventually, the vital organs. The acids that have accumulated in the blood are attenuated via the methods that Dr. Young describes and thus, I am not opposed to using his methods. However, in the case of cancer, the true problem, hyperalkalinity is eaacerbated if these remedies are used continually and the solution for this problem is the use of HCL.

I am of the belief that HCL, injected will cure all forms of cancer. It is easy to obtain and painless when injected at the proper concentrations. My book contains the full protocol that I recommend to be used in conjunction with the HCL.

I wrote the book so that I can earn a living. I am no longer physically able to practice my craft. I don't consider selling a book whose purchase is solely the decision of the reader, to be some form of exploitation so those of you who are opposed to my selling a book. No one is obligated to purchase it so shut up!

Caveat Emptor! Carmi Hazen

It is a also a time to be kind to one another. It may not have hit you right at first but Think about his view a moment. You have a book on the issue that may help someone, should he not mention it or offer it for free?Can you afford to off it free to everyone?Well maybe a discount.Just a thought to think about. To: Rife Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 10:29 AM Subject: Re: Rife] emergency ! Need help with serious herx reaction & Edema / Swelling

So when someone disagrees with you you yell at them and tell them to shut up. That will sell a lot of books.I think I still reserve the right to my opinion. When I see a person in dispair and feeling so helpless. Then I see someone displaying (in my opinion) the poor judgement of promoting thier wares at such a time. I will say something.Iwas under the impression this group is a sight to share information and ideas in the spirit of service.I said what I thought should be said and it is time to let it go.

To: Rife Sent: Wed, February 29, 2012 6:52:18 AMSubject: Rife] emergency ! Need help with serious herx reaction & Edema / Swelling

There is a loyal following of O. Young and I get a lot of grief for cciticizing him. For the most part, I agree with his principals and many people obtain excellent results following his protocols and I don't discourage the use of his info. That said, however, his methods are not ideal in dealing with cancer because the cruxt of the problem is hyperalkalinity. When there is too little HCL in the bloodstream, acids are still required in order to maintain pH balance. The acids of metabolism are thus retained to act as a buffer for alkalinity which is the real problem here. These acids are toxic and damage the tissues. On the other hand, increasing the pH via diet and supplementation is required to restore the alkaline reserve in the body so that minerals such as calcium is not extracted from bone and eventually, the vital organs. The acids that have accumulated in the blood are attenuated via the methods that Dr. Young describes and

thus,

I am not opposed to using his methods. However, in the case of cancer, the true problem, hyperalkalinity is eaacerbated if these remedies are used continually and the solution for this problem is the use of HCL. I am of the belief that HCL, injected will cure all forms of cancer. It is easy to obtain and painless when injected at the proper concentrations. My book contains the full protocol that I recommend to be used in conjunction with the HCL. I wrote the book so that I can earn a living. I am no longer physically able to practice my craft. I don't consider selling a book whose purchase is solely the decision of the reader, to be some form of exploitation so those of you who are opposed to my selling a book. No one is obligated to purchase it so shut up!Caveat Emptor! Carmi Hazen

Guest guest

I don't think I worded that right, was in a hurryWhat I meant to say is , you can't just offer it to any and everyone for free.That maybe an occasional discount or the like, but if you gave it away to everyone, you would soon be out of business.And if someone has important information that could help others, why not tell them or

us about it.We don't have to buy it. We can check it out and reviews and decide but it is always good to have more information.What might could be done is a condensed version on pdf . Or a less cost pdf version.But that is up to the owner of the bookI appreciate all information I can get if it is truly helpful, free or

not. To: "Rife " <Rife > Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 5:07 PM Subject: Re: Rife]

emergency ! Need help with serious herx reaction & Edema / Swelling

It is a also a time to be kind to one another. It may not have hit you right at first but Think about his view a moment. You have a book on the issue that may help someone, should he not mention it or offer it for free?Can you afford to off it free to everyone?Well maybe a discount.Just a thought to think about. From:

steve bloomer To: Rife Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 10:29 AM Subject: Re: Rife] emergency ! Need help with serious herx reaction & Edema / Swelling

There is a loyal following of O. Young and I get a lot of grief for cciticizing him. For the most part, I agree with his principals and many people obtain excellent results following his protocols and I don't discourage the use of his info. That said, however, his methods are not ideal in dealing with cancer because the cruxt of the problem is hyperalkalinity. When there is too little HCL in the bloodstream, acids are still required in order to maintain pH balance. The acids of metabolism are thus retained to act as a buffer for alkalinity which is the real problem here. These acids are toxic and damage the tissues. On the other hand, increasing the pH via diet and supplementation is required to restore the alkaline reserve in the body so that minerals such as calcium is not extracted from bone and eventually, the vital organs. The acids that have accumulated in the blood are attenuated via the methods that Dr. Young describes and

thus,

Guest guest

Yes

I am a 10 year survivor of Prostate cancer and I am of the alkaline diet thought system.I have found the best way for me to test at home is saliva to tell me what is going in and if that is in the range I am trying to achieve and the urine tests are low at times,. This tells me I am dumping acids which is good.Cancer patients are acidic. the best way I have found to balance my bodily fluids is juicing green leafy vegetables, eating a raw food diet and good herbal suplaments and probiotics. I have been thru literally dozens of people that said they have the magic bullet and use the word cure. Those patients I have seen and heard of that got thier cancer into remission and thought they were "Cured" when they stopped what they were doing the cancer returned. It is good to know This is a total life style change for the rest of the persons life.Even The Blood electro therapy has to be continued to a certain degree. I would never trust someone who

has zero tolerance or empathy for the eflicted.

Best Wishes...,.Steve

To: Rife Sent: Wed, February 29, 2012 1:56:21 PMSubject: Re: Rife] emergency ! Need help with serious herx reaction & Edema / Swelling

I received this response after I forwarded Carmen's post to Airel Green (www.alkalinelinving.com) whom I have been talking to about acid v.s alkaline in respect to my own health. I wanted to pass it along in case you wanted to look at her website. She has a lot of great information on it including recipes, etc. Here is what she had to say....

Treating cancer with the alkaline diet and other alkaline therapy is highly effective as many people have cured their cancer with it. Lab test have shown cancer thrives in an acidic environment and dies in and alkaline environment.Studies have also shown it to be able to effectively eliminate cancer in humans. See my news article for other studies http://www.knowpickens.com/pressrelease.asp?PressRelease=854 I have never herd of treating cancer with HCL and would not recommend it. Hyper-alkalinity is very hard to achieve. I have only heard of a couple of rare cases of people with chronic Lyme. They either stop progressing after dramatic improvement after many months on the alkaline diet. Or that

start to regress after improvement from many months on the alkaline diet. These people benefited from eating small amounts of acidic foods each day. If you would like to get Dr. Young's opinion you can contact on his face book page https://www.facebook.com/dryoungphorever

Liza

There is a loyal following of O. Young and I get a lot of grief for cciticizing him. For the most part, I agree with his principals and many people obtain excellent results following his protocols and I don't discourage the use of his info. That said, however, his methods are not ideal in dealing with cancer because the cruxt of the problem is hyperalkalinity. When there is too little HCL in the bloodstream, acids are still required in order to maintain pH balance. The acids of metabolism are thus retained to act as a buffer for alkalinity which is the real problem here. These acids are toxic and damage the tissues. On the other hand, increasing the pH via diet and supplementation is required to restore the alkaline reserve in the body so that minerals such as calcium is not extracted from bone and eventually, the vital organs. The acids that have accumulated in the blood are attenuated via the methods that Dr. Young describes and thus,