RemedySpot.com

We Are The Ones We Have Been Waiting For

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear NEW and Wonderful Friends! How honored I am to "meet" this group as a new member. This is all about healing. Healing ourselves and our Mother Earth for this time. By joining this group 3 days ago I have been honored and thrilled to find a group of human-kind who share the visions and resonance I have discovered in the gifts given me through songs from the natural, organic world. While doing a music residency on the Wind River Reservation (Shoshoni, Arapahoe nations) in 2003, I came in contact with Bennie LeBeau, the man you will see and hear in the attached video I would love to share with you today! The songs I have been given in dreams since 1999 coincide with the work he was doing back then and now. Yes, it took courage and a commitment to sing my

songs and record them into 4 CDs as it did Bennie to do his work with the "lay lines" of Mother Earth for healing, for few people in the general public honored or understood these things back then, nor even were aware that healing was needed. Perhaps, as I have read from your various and very long, heart generated, and most loving posts to this group, perhaps you are among those now ready to understand and live by these things and carry them forward!?!?? As the words of my Prophecy Keepers song say: "let the wind blow, let the truth be known for all mankind again." Though a bit fuzzy, the attached 30 minute video underscores so much of what I have read here the past few days. I pray it and the songs I share may comfort your hearts,

and give you the courage to share the sparkling, beautiful, and unique gifts you each have to share for this time in which we are living. Again, as I wrote in a post 2 days ago, and of you would like an mp3 copy of one of my songs, take your pick, I'll email it to you for free. I tried to download my "White Buffalo Peace Song" to gift you all on the group, but returned the message undeliverable. So - please - let me know IF you want a song from me, send me an email with your email address and "Song" on the subject line, and I will send it or another song of your choosing right out to YOU. You may pick "your" song from any of the lyrics pages at www.bunnysingswolf.com. Now, here is what Bennie was gifted for humanity healing. enJOY! http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2826493926053511327 & pr=goog-sl We are the ones we have been waiting for... Mitakuye Oyasin (we are all related) from Peaceable White Buffalo www.bunnysingswolf.com

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center.