RemedySpot.com

Re: Urgent Mass meditation for Hurricane Dean (Permission to re-post

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Did you notice the satelite photos of this storm. Looks like a very huge white tornado scrub brush, scouring the surface of Mother Earth "clean". Certainly not enjoyable for those of us underneath the "brushes" but it seems this storm along with the earthquakes, collapsing things, floods, etc. not to mention these times of "re-adjustment" in the stock market all a part of what we have been praying for? i.e. that the "truth be known for all mankind again" (lyrics from my Prophecy Keeper prayer/song) I have a deep in the heart feeling that while we pray earnestly, for those suffering, to heal, endure, and our hearts go out to each individual experiencing the pains of these earth changes, even these storms are an answer to our prayers...also on

the larger scale, bringing awake our intuitive awareness that we are all connected, related... and everything is proceeding exactly as it should (Deseridia) My prayer is for each of us, all around the world, to find, adhere to, stay in, and share the beautiful calm in the "center" Peace. and by doing so, there we will be, when the shifting and shaking and scrubing finally concludes. With a humble heart full of love for all our relations, Peaceable

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us.