RemedySpot.com

Re: Trying to make Frex work

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks Ralph,

Your the Guru of the moment :-)))

Re: Frequency X 1 or Frequency X 2

--------------------------------------------

Yes, this is where you have designed a Rife generator that is absolutely brilliant. You have given us access to all the long history of the CAFL frequencies and their benefits, plus at the flick of a switch we are in Real Rife Mode.

People will be able to explore via sweeps or direct frequency output the two times frequencies to find more pathogen that Rife didn't cover, like the many co-infections of Lyme disease, the Herpes virus and the modern day flu virus, not to mention being protected from these new microbes Monsanto's RoundUp Ready GM crops have created. Microbes that are in the population and we know nothing about. They haven't even got a classification for these bugs and they are hurting our reproduction abilities.

I love your 3.1MHz square wave carrier. From my knowledge no one else is doing a square wave carrier up in the MHz range, they are all using sine waves. I guess I'll soon get corrected if I am wrong here :-)

Wow, the harmonics the SSQ-2F is creating is probably of the magnitude that we haven't seen before in the Rife community. Congratulations Ralph. You are a gem.

Then you give us a plug and play crystal carrier system, so researchers who want to explore Aubrey Scoons frequency system and the "body window" concept of opening the body up to amplified physiological responses (500kHz carrier ... bottom of the carrier range for the SSQ-2F) - Aubrey was around 350kHz, but there is a range here and 500kHz should just get us in there too. At 500kHz carrier we probably don't want audio frequencies to go much above 20kHz to keep inside Bare's RF envelope of activity and signal pressure.

Your instructional pages are well thought out and presented, and you present your knowledge and instructions in an easy to understand fashion for us lay people. I guess we have Kat to thank for this and her "purple pen" :-)

Never before have I wanted to get a circuit so much as your SSQ-2F.

You get Rifer of the Year Award in my books.

Sincerely,Ken Uzzellhttp://frex.com.au

RE: Trying to make Frex work

> Frex will run the SSQ-2F expertly. And if getting great results with the SSQ-2F I'd put a translation option in Frex that displays the correct output frequency. The SSQ-2F has frequency doubling, so if we output 880 Hz in the Frex FG, we'll get 1,760 Hz out of the SSQ-2F.And you can set the SSQ-2F so that it does NOT double the audio frequency, thereby making Frex work directly.Just remember that most computers won't generate audio frequencies much above 21KHz, so if you want to operate above that frequency, you need to allow the SSQ-2F to frequency double and then divide the required frequency in half when using Frex.73,Ralph W5JGV - WD2XSH/7