RemedySpot.com

Re: Rife and Lyme PEMF and EMF

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

EMF is not the same as PEMF.http://www.google.com/#hl=en & output=search & sclient=psy-ab & q=what+is+emf & oq=what+is+emf & aq=f & aqi=g4 & aql= & gs_l=hp.3..0l4.786.3020.0.3212.11.7.0.4.4.0.57.247.7.7.0...0.0.neqD3Jgbzpc & pbx=1 & bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb & fp=a026b5e33ed2fa7 & biw=1280 & bih=643http://www.google.com/#hl=en & sclient=psy-ab & q=what+is+pemf & oq=what+is+pemf & aq=f & aqi=g2g-b2 & aql= & gs_l=hp.3..0l2j0i8l2.19492.19492.1.19771.1.1.0.0.0.0.30.30.1.1.0...0.0.cY30857fx3g & pbx=1 & bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb & fp=a026b5e33ed2fa7 & biw=1280 & bih=643And just a not it is pronounced Lyme not LymesTHX|D To: Rife Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 2:44 PM Subject: Re: Re: Rife and Lymes

I have a coil and have been using it off and on for a year at least. I know it affects the LD, I have shooting pains in a certain areas and they are gone or it creates a dull pain after using. But my issue is that the coil does not treat the whole body, (as far as I know, please someone correct me if not). I heard it only goes 6 inches into the body, so if you have it all around you have to move it and that means a lot of time rifing. Also, I am not convinces that the EMF exposure is safe. But I know that I can see obvious results with lyme and the coil.

Sharon

Where do you have to send the money and what type of machine is it? I don't blame you for being skeptic as I would be too. I have Lyme Disease too and got a coil machine. I have not used it yet. These machines seem to be best for LD, but this also depends on who you speak to. Blessings, Meo

>

> I joined the group this week as I have been advised to get a rife machine to treat my Lymes. I was telling someone about my Lymes and she said the Rife machine was what cured her husband and son. She recommended getting the machine from a specific person, but I am concerned. The process is that you send your money to this person and the machine will be fabricated for you in 1-2 months. The research sounds convincing, but considering the thousands of dollars I have spent in treatment thus far, I am reluctant to just sent money off to a stranger. After reading some of the group info, I am so confused about what would work best for me anyhow. The Lymes makes it very difficult for me to understand complex subjects. How disconcerting for someone with a Masters of Science in Physical Therapy! I am desperate to find what will heal me as I am barely able to work at this point. I also wanted safe

treatments for my children. I have three, one

> of which I was nursing when I was infected and the other two I was pregnant with while infected. I have not yet had them tested; they are symptom free, but I worry what may be waiting to emerge. In reading about rife treatments, some sites have talked about safety concerns and not using for medical reasons. This is all so confusing to me, so if anyone has any thoughts or advice, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much! Alana

>

Guest guest

I meant to say EMF exposure, (electromagnetic frequencies). Those that you are exposed to in general.

Sharon

EMF is not the same as PEMF.

http://www.google.com/#hl=en & output=search & sclient=psy-ab & q=what+is+emf & oq=what+is+emf & aq=f & aqi=g4 & aql= & gs_l=hp.3..0l4.786.3020.0.3212.11.7.0.4.4.0.57.247.7.7.0...0.0.neqD3Jgbzpc & pbx=1 & bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb & fp=a026b5e33ed2fa7 & biw=1280 & bih=643

http://www.google.com/#hl=en & sclient=psy-ab & q=what+is+pemf & oq=what+is+pemf & aq=f & aqi=g2g-b2 & aql= & gs_l=hp.3..0l2j0i8l2.19492.19492.1.19771.1.1.0.0.0.0.30.30.1.1.0...0.0.cY30857fx3g & pbx=1 & bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb & fp=a026b5e33ed2fa7 & biw=1280 & bih=643

And just a not it is pronounced Lyme not Lymes

THX|D

To: Rife

Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 2:44 PM

Subject: Re: Re: Rife and Lymes

I have a coil and have been using it off and on for a year at least. I know it affects the LD, I have shooting pains in a certain areas and they are gone or it creates a dull pain after using. But my issue is that the coil does not treat the whole body, (as far as I know, please someone correct me if not). I heard it only goes 6 inches into the body, so if you have it all around you have to move it and that means a lot of time rifing. Also, I am not convinces that the EMF exposure is safe. But I know that I can see obvious results with lyme and the coil.

Sharon

Where do you have to send the money and what type of machine is it? I don't blame you for being skeptic as I would be too. I have Lyme Disease too and got a coil machine. I have not used it yet. These machines seem to be best for LD, but this also depends on who you speak to. Blessings, Meo

>

> I joined the group this week as I have been advised to get a rife machine to treat my Lymes. I was telling someone about my Lymes and she said the Rife machine was what cured her husband and son. She recommended getting the machine from a specific person, but I am concerned. The process is that you send your money to this person and the machine will be fabricated for you in 1-2 months. The research sounds convincing, but considering the thousands of dollars I have spent in treatment thus far, I am reluctant to just sent money off to a stranger. After reading some of the group info, I am so confused about what would work best for me anyhow. The Lymes makes it very difficult for me to understand complex subjects. How disconcerting for someone with a Masters of Science in Physical Therapy! I am desperate to find what will heal me as I am barely able to work at this point. I also wanted safe treatments for my children. I have three, one

> of which I was nursing when I was infected and the other two I was pregnant with while infected. I have not yet had them tested; they are symptom free, but I worry what may be waiting to emerge. In reading about rife treatments, some sites have talked about safety concerns and not using for medical reasons. This is all so confusing to me, so if anyone has any thoughts or advice, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much! Alana

>

Guest guest

Could you please expand on your post.

>

> I joined the group this week as I have been advised to get a rife machine to treat my Lymes. I was telling someone about my Lymes and she said the Rife machine was what cured her husband and son. She recommended getting the machine from a specific person, but I am concerned. The process is that you send your money to this person and the machine will be fabricated for you in 1-2 months. The research sounds convincing, but considering the thousands of dollars I have spent in treatment thus far, I am reluctant to just sent money off to a stranger. After reading some of the group info, I am so confused about what would work best for me anyhow. The Lymes makes it very difficult for me to understand complex subjects. How disconcerting for someone with a Masters of Science in Physical Therapy! I am desperate to find what will heal me as I am barely able to work at this point. I also wanted safe

>

Guest guest

EMF is Electro Magnetic Field and can be harmful , Like cell phones , high voltage wires. some call it electrical smoghttp://www.energpolarit.com/why_protect_against_emf.aspx PEMF is Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field

Therapy (PEMF or PEMFT) Is ,unlike the above, is good for us if it is in the right frequency and pulse. http://www.pemft.com/ or www./pemfinfo.comThis is what was the major thing that helped me get rid of my cancer and is now apparently healing the damage from the radiation.That caused my gums to recede.Just my luck I get radiation on my rectum and

it causes my gums to recede. To: Rife Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 6:25 PM Subject: Re: Re: Rife and Lyme PEMF and EMF

Could you please expand on your post.

>

>

Guest guest

Rense has a good article on bad frequencies.

http://www.rense.com/general56/rad.htm

Briefly the " bad " emf is from frequencies that are very high.

The PEMF is a strong magnetic pulse but, less than 30Hz.

The police love their new crowd control non-deadly weapons that they can beam at

them to make their skin boil. Makes them disperse rather quickly...and the

police get a charge out of it too :)

Microwave Cell phone antennas are everywhere.

We are drowning in harmful radiations from them, whether designed to harm us or

just the price we are forced to pay for " progress " , fact is we are in Deep Doo

Doo with this technology.

>

> EMF is Electro Magnetic Field and can be harmful , Like cell phones , high

voltage wires. some call it electrical smog

> http://www.energpolarit.com/why_protect_against_emf.aspx 

>

>

> PEMF is Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field Therapy (PEMF or PEMFT) Is ,unlike the

above, is good for us if it is in the right frequency and pulse. 

>

> http://www.pemft.com/ 

>

> or www./pemfinfo.com

>

> This is what was the major thing that helped me get rid of my cancer and is

now apparently healing the damage from the radiation.

> That caused my gums to recede.

>

> Just my luck I get radiation on my rectum and it causes my gums to recede.

>

>