RemedySpot.com

Re: WEBSITES FOR DIFFERENT MACHINES Rife and Lymes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

One other important contraindication, is that the field types of devices under discussion should never be used on (or even near) pregnant women or animals.

Best wishes,

Char

Member New York Academy of Sciences

Member Bioelectromagnetics Society

The only contraindication for using a Rife Machine is if you have a pacemaker or similar implanted electronic device.

Guest guest

Here are some more contraindicators ...

On anyone who wears a Pacemaker and or Defibrillator.5Hz or lower must not be used while driving a car. Could fall asleep.On anyone who has Phlebitis On anyone who has Thrombosis, especially 10Hz (dissolves blood clots)On anyone who has not had several weeks of good healing after surgery. On anyone who has suffered a stroke. On anyone who is pregnant. On anyone who suffers from Epilepsy and convulsions.On anyone who has a Psychotic disorder. On anyone with heart problems, especially 1 Hz

Sincerely,Ken Uzzellhttp://frex.com.au

One other important contraindication, is that the field types of devices under discussion should never be used on (or even near) pregnant women or animals.

Best wishes,

Char

The only contraindication for using a Rife Machine is if you have a pacemaker or similar implanted electronic device.

Guest guest

hi ken....are you still doing or going to do the rife machines for sale list?thanks!ariellaTo: Rife Sent: Thu, May 17, 2012 11:51:02 PMSubject: Re: WEBSITES FOR DIFFERENT MACHINES Rife and Lymes

On anyone who wears a Pacemaker and or Defibrillator.5Hz or lower must not be used while driving a car. Could fall asleep.On anyone who has Phlebitis On anyone who has Thrombosis, especially 10Hz (dissolves blood clots)On anyone who has not had several weeks of good healing after surgery. On anyone who has suffered a stroke. On anyone who is pregnant. On anyone who suffers from Epilepsy and convulsions.On anyone who has a Psychotic disorder. On anyone with heart problems, especially 1 Hz

Best wishes,

Char

Guest guest

hi ken....are you still doing or going to do the rife machines for sale list?thanks!ariellaTo: Rife Sent: Thu, May 17, 2012 11:51:02 PMSubject: Re: WEBSITES FOR DIFFERENT MACHINES Rife and Lymes

Best wishes,

Char

Guest guest

I know an eplileptic that is curing her Lyme and coinfections with a Doug Coil. It has not caused seizures. Actually, using magnesium oil daily, got rid of her seizures.

<Here are some more contraindicators ...On anyone who wears a Pacemaker and or Defibrillator.5Hz or lower must not be used while driving a car. Could fall asleep.On anyone who has Phlebitis On anyone who has Thrombosis, especially 10Hz (dissolves blood clots)On anyone who has not had several weeks of good healing after surgery. On anyone who has suffered a stroke. On anyone who is pregnant. On anyone who suffers from Epilepsy and convulsions.On anyone who has a Psychotic disorder. On anyone with heart problems, especially 1 Hz>

Bonita PoulinCanadian CoordinatorGLOBAL RECOGNITION CAMPAIGNMultiple Chemical Sensitivityand other Chemically Induced Illnesses, Diseases & Injuryaffecting civilians and military personnelwww.mcs-global.org www.mcsglobalawareness.com

Guest guest

I know an eplileptic that is curing her Lyme and coinfections with a Doug Coil. It has not caused seizures. Actually, using magnesium oil daily, got rid of her seizures.

<Here are some more contraindicators ...On anyone who wears a Pacemaker and or Defibrillator.5Hz or lower must not be used while driving a car. Could fall asleep.On anyone who has Phlebitis On anyone who has Thrombosis, especially 10Hz (dissolves blood clots)On anyone who has not had several weeks of good healing after surgery. On anyone who has suffered a stroke. On anyone who is pregnant. On anyone who suffers from Epilepsy and convulsions.On anyone who has a Psychotic disorder. On anyone with heart problems, especially 1 Hz>

Bonita PoulinCanadian CoordinatorGLOBAL RECOGNITION CAMPAIGNMultiple Chemical Sensitivityand other Chemically Induced Illnesses, Diseases & Injuryaffecting civilians and military personnelwww.mcs-global.org www.mcsglobalawareness.com

Guest guest

Hi Ariella,

After looking at 's Rife Forum, I felt had a much better system for presenting "used" Rife frequency machines for sale.

http://www.rifeforum.com/forum/index.php

He has a Classified Adverts area where people can list their machines for sale, buyers can place adds for their needs, etc.

A very nice set-up.

hi ken....are you still doing or going to do the rife machines for sale list?

thanks!

ariella

Guest guest

Hi Ariella,

After looking at 's Rife Forum, I felt had a much better system for presenting "used" Rife frequency machines for sale.

http://www.rifeforum.com/forum/index.php

He has a Classified Adverts area where people can list their machines for sale, buyers can place adds for their needs, etc.

A very nice set-up.

hi ken....are you still doing or going to do the rife machines for sale list?

thanks!

ariella

Guest guest

Hi Bonita,

Yes, Lyme disease can produce many different neurological symptoms, epileptic convulsions are one of them and I have seem people with Lyme who have seen their convulsions go completely with Rife frequency therapy alone. Here I believe the convulsions were a product of the Lyme bacteria infections.

The main frequency programs used were Lyme sets and Mycoplasma sets and the epileptic convulsions went as a bi-product.

Another client didn't have Lyme, but suffered from epilepsy, his condition cleared up with vitamin E, magnesium, and zinc supplements.

Makes one think how many auto-immune diseases are simply a vitamin deficiency ?

<Here are some more contraindicators ...

Guest guest

That forum is a super place to get more info, read testimonials and post to find

people in your area to share machines with.

>

> Hi Ariella,

>

> After looking at 's Rife Forum, I felt had a much better

system for presenting " used " Rife frequency machines for sale.

>

> http://www.rifeforum.com/forum/index.php

>

> He has a Classified Adverts area where people can list their machines for

sale, buyers can place adds for their needs, etc.

>

> A very nice set-up.

>

> Sincerely,

> Ken Uzzell

> http://frex.com.au

>

Guest guest

That forum is a super place to get more info, read testimonials and post to find

people in your area to share machines with.

>

> Hi Ariella,

>

> After looking at 's Rife Forum, I felt had a much better

system for presenting " used " Rife frequency machines for sale.

>

> http://www.rifeforum.com/forum/index.php

>

> He has a Classified Adverts area where people can list their machines for

sale, buyers can place adds for their needs, etc.

>

> A very nice set-up.

>

> Sincerely,

> Ken Uzzell

> http://frex.com.au

>

Guest guest

Yes, although I don’t believe it is quite that simple. Nutrient deficiencies cause improperly functioning immune, detox and other systems, which then allow diseases to take over. If we always ate properly and metabolized everything properly and avoided chemical exposures our immune systems could keep us healthy. In my own case, I believe the chemical exposures I got while working in a chemical factory, along with an improper diet, weaken my defenses letting lyme and co to set up shop and wreak even more havoc.

<Yes, Lyme disease can produce many different neurological symptoms, epileptic convulsions are one of them and I have seem people with Lyme who have seen their convulsions go completely with Rife frequency therapy alone. Here I believe the convulsions were a product of the Lyme bacteria infections.The main frequency programs used were Lyme sets and Mycoplasma sets and the epileptic convulsions went as a bi-product.Another client didn't have Lyme, but suffered from epilepsy, his condition cleared up with vitamin E, magnesium, and zinc supplements.Makes one think how many auto-immune diseases are simply a vitamin deficiency ?>

Guest guest

Yes, although I don’t believe it is quite that simple. Nutrient deficiencies cause improperly functioning immune, detox and other systems, which then allow diseases to take over. If we always ate properly and metabolized everything properly and avoided chemical exposures our immune systems could keep us healthy. In my own case, I believe the chemical exposures I got while working in a chemical factory, along with an improper diet, weaken my defenses letting lyme and co to set up shop and wreak even more havoc.

<Yes, Lyme disease can produce many different neurological symptoms, epileptic convulsions are one of them and I have seem people with Lyme who have seen their convulsions go completely with Rife frequency therapy alone. Here I believe the convulsions were a product of the Lyme bacteria infections.The main frequency programs used were Lyme sets and Mycoplasma sets and the epileptic convulsions went as a bi-product.Another client didn't have Lyme, but suffered from epilepsy, his condition cleared up with vitamin E, magnesium, and zinc supplements.Makes one think how many auto-immune diseases are simply a vitamin deficiency ?>

Guest guest

which rife machine do you recommend for mycoplasma and lyme?

Subject: Re: WEBSITES FOR DIFFERENT MACHINES Rife and LymesTo: Rife Date: Saturday, May 19, 2012, 2:05 PM

Guest guest

which rife machine do you recommend for mycoplasma and lyme?

Subject: Re: WEBSITES FOR DIFFERENT MACHINES Rife and LymesTo: Rife Date: Saturday, May 19, 2012, 2:05 PM

Guest guest

Another good reason to use organic vitamins and washing fruits and veggies in ozonated water before using.Ozone can render these chemicals inert.Dennis To: Rife Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2012 2:05 PM Subject: Re: WEBSITES FOR DIFFERENT MACHINES Rife and Lymes

Guest guest

The Doug Coil machine has the longest track record for overcoming Lyme and coinfections. The DP100, although relatively new to the market, is showing good results too and is easier to use. Others have had success with an EMEM, BCX or other macines. Different strokes for different folks!

Here is a Subjective Rife Machine Ratings for Lyme V.1.3 by Byron Rosner: (before DP100 was on the market)

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/lymetopics/message/13090

<which rife machine do you recommend for mycoplasma and lyme?>

Guest guest

thanks! where can i find out about the DP100?

Subject: Re: WEBSITES FOR DIFFERENT MACHINES Rife and LymesTo: Rife Date: Sunday, May 20, 2012, 1:42 PM

The Doug Coil machine has the longest track record for overcoming Lyme and coinfections. The DP100, although relatively new to the market, is showing good results too and is easier to use. Others have had success with an EMEM, BCX or other macines. Different strokes for different folks!

Here is a Subjective Rife Machine Ratings for Lyme V.1.3 by Byron Rosner: (before DP100 was on the market)

Guest guest

i found it on messnerresearch.com. have you used it?

Subject: Re: WEBSITES FOR DIFFERENT MACHINES Rife and LymesTo: Rife Date: Sunday, May 20, 2012, 1:42 PM

Guest guest

what do you use to make ozonated water?thanks!!!ariellaTo: "Rife " <Rife >Sent: Sun, May 20, 2012 1:21:46 PMSubject: Re: Re: WEBSITES FOR DIFFERENT MACHINES Rife and Lymes

Another good reason to use organic vitamins and washing fruits and veggies in ozonated water before using.Ozone can render these chemicals inert.Dennis From: Bonita Poulin

To: Rife Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2012 2:05 PM Subject: Re: WEBSITES FOR DIFFERENT MACHINES Rife and Lymes

Guest guest

Does anyone know more about the DP200 from Meissner Research? Not as expensive and much smaller, but does it work as well as the DP100? I need it mainly for lyme and bart. I have Doug coil now, but I need something that can treat the whole body easier and is portable to take on trips.

Thanks, Sharon

i found it on messnerresearch.com. have you used it?

Subject: Re: WEBSITES FOR DIFFERENT MACHINES Rife and Lymes

To: Rife

Date: Sunday, May 20, 2012, 1:42 PM

Bonita Poulin

Canadian Coordinator

GLOBAL RECOGNITION CAMPAIGN

Multiple Chemical Sensitivity

and other Chemically Induced Illnesses, Diseases & Injury

affecting civilians and military personnel

www.mcs-global.org <http://www.mcs-global.org/>

www.mcsglobalawareness.com <http://www.mcsglobalawareness.com/>

Guest guest

sharon

do you feel the doug's coil has helped you? trying to decide which to get. thx, karen

Subject: Re: WEBSITES FOR DIFFERENT MACHINES Rife and LymesTo: Rife Date: Sunday, May 20, 2012, 1:42 PM The Doug Coil machine has the longest track record for overcoming Lyme and coinfections. The DP100, although relatively new to the market, is showing good results too and is easier to use. Others have had success with an EMEM, BCX or other macines. Different strokes for different folks!Here is a Subjective Rife Machine Ratings for Lyme V.1.3 by Byron Rosner: (before DP100 was on the market)http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/lymetopics/message/13090 <which rife machine do you recommend for mycoplasma and lyme?>Bonita PoulinCanadian CoordinatorGLOBAL RECOGNITION CAMPAIGNMultiple Chemical Sensitivityand other Chemically Induced Illnesses, Diseases & Injuryaffecting civilians and military personnelwww.mcs-global.org <http://www.mcs-global.org/> www.mcsglobalawareness.com <http://www.mcsglobalawareness.com/>

Guest guest

Bonita wrote: The Doug Coil machine has the longest track

record for overcoming Lyme and co-infections. The DP100, although relatively

new to the market, is showing good results too and is easier to use. Others

have had success with an EMEM, BCX or other machines. Different strokes for

different folks!

====================

Sharon wrote: Does

anyone know more about the DP200 from Meissner Research? Not as expensive and

much smaller, but does it work as well as the DP100? I need it mainly for Lyme

and Bartonella. I have Doug coil now, but I need something that can treat the

whole body easier and is portable to take on trips.

====================

Bonita, how true—different strokes for different

folks! After spending years talking to various manufacturers and experimenting

with almost two dozen frequency devices, I have realized, more than ever, that

there are a number of good machines out there and so much of what constitutes “success”

in healing is based on many different factors, and not just one or two things.

Chapter 4 of my Rife Handbook discusses the different types

of machines in depth. Do you want it to touch the body or not? If it does use

electrodes (touches the body), are you aware that some machines are portable

and can be worn around the waist so your hands are free and you can move about

easily? What about customer service from the company? Where the device and you

are located (in case you need it repaired)? There are so many variables!

Also, sometimes machines do NOT cause Herxing but that’s

okay! And sometimes, what you may think is a Herx response is actually a negative

reaction to the unit. There are so many variables. How do you know the

difference?

Sharon, be aware that Jim Meissner of

Meissner Research passed recently, so I don’t know who is now there at

the company to repair units should they require it. If you’re thinking of

a machine from that company, ask them (and let us know). Before Jim passed on,

he and I spoke at length and he had some ideas that were very different from

those of other manufacturers of frequency devices. His equipment ONLY does sweeps

so you get all the microbes. Of course (and I discuss this at length in my book

as well), you need to have the unit on for a longer period of time, so you make

sure that each frequency is well represented for the amount of time you’d

need to kill microbes, and that you end up disabling/killing the microbes

instead of merely tickling them.

Above all, make sure you’re happy with the customer

service from the company.

It’s easy to get lost out there with all these

frequency devices. The difficulty of selecting one is compounded by the fact

that the companies cannot straightforwardly give much information regarding the

healing abilities of the instruments on account of legal constraints. But that’s

where my book comes in so handy.

All the best,

Nenah

Nenah Sylver, PhD

author, the NEW Rife Handbook (2011)

Holistic Handbook of Sauna Therapy (2004)

VoiceBio and Biomodulator certification

www.nenahsylver.com;

www.rifehandbook.com