RemedySpot.com

Supplements or Nutrient Dense Superfood (Assisting with Rife and Healing)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

After searching for years for the correct way to " Take supplements " , in what form, etc. I have came to the absolute 100% conclusion the best Super-food on earth I can find with

multiple flavors (None of those nasty green drinks like Ennerfood that makes about 30% of the people that take it sick for 24 hours due to Chorella breakdown issues) is " Essential 7 " from " www.Healthy-living.org " .

This is not some advertisement, just my mere experience. It contains all 7 things the human body needs is fully assimilated format, within 5 minutes you can literally feel the difference. One scoop (many flavors) is the same nutrients density as 40 servings

of fruits and veggies. For certain people, certain herbal based supplements in addition may provide what you need. May examples are out there, but for the Minerals, Vitamins and a whole lot else you can't really get from a pill form, this replaces all of it.

This is my health tip of the day, the body provided with this stuff, especially 2-3 servings a day can fully heal itself and has extensive energy building capabilities.

For everyone that wrote me on the cheap Rife, I'm putting together some info. I did loose one email but I will try and dig it up. Thanks!

-

Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 6:46 AM

To: Rife

Subject: Re: Rife vs. Ozone Therapy

IMO after buying a multitude of machines.. I favor the MWO. It provides both multiple frequencies AND ozone. fro the money it packs a whole lotta bang.

medusa

Subject: Rife vs. Ozone Therapy

To:

Rife

Date: Tuesday, May 15, 2012, 9:57 AM

I've been waffling between getting a Rife machine or an Ozone sauna for about 6 months and cannot decide which would be better for my condition. Does anyone have an opinion as to which would be better for me? In a nutshell I have digestive issues, mold,

candida, Lyme, Mycoplasma, many food and chemical sensitivities, terrible brain fog and fatigue. I am addressing the food issues through diet and avoidance and take a ton of supplements but over the many years I've been sick, nothing has made much of an impact.

Any opinions would be welcomed!

Thanks,

Kay