RemedySpot.com

Re: Vicki B.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you so much for the update. Prayers said!

To: DS_Friends_Keshishian Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 8:31 AMSubject: Vicki B.

I went with Jo yesterday to see Vicki..She looked better thanI thought she was going to look.Her speech was terrible, but wecould understand some words..She has a very long road ahead of her and she will need our help..I am asking you all to pleasepray for her and send her a card letting her know she is not by herself in fighting this stroke.She is a very tough lady, butshe needs our help.Her add. again is:Vicki BlackburnSierra Vista Med. CenterRoom 1091010 Murray Ave.San Obispo,Ca. 94305She can't talk on the ph.,but the # is She is one of our own, even if you don't know her,pleasejust send her a work of encouragement..Thank you and God bless,Pat

Thank you so much for the update. Prayers said!

To: DS_Friends_Keshishian Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 8:31 AMSubject: Vicki B.

I went with Jo yesterday to see Vicki..She looked better thanI thought she was going to look.Her speech was terrible, but wecould understand some words..She has a very long road ahead of her and she will need our help..I am asking you all to pleasepray for her and send her a card letting her know she is not by herself in fighting this stroke.She is a very tough lady, butshe needs our help.Her add. again is:Vicki BlackburnSierra Vista Med. CenterRoom 1091010 Murray Ave.San Obispo,Ca. 94305She can't talk on the ph.,but the # is She is one of our own, even if you don't know her,pleasejust send her a work of encouragement..Thank you and God bless,Pat

Card going out today.

Thinking of her.

A.

----------------

Duodenal Switch/Lap -- Drs. Alfons Pomp & Michel Gagner -- New York City

4/4/05: 265 lbs./BMI: 45.6

4/11/05: 256 lbs./BMI: 43.9 (date of surgery)

7/27/08: Gallbladder Removed

7/25/12: 118 lbs./BMI: 20.3

Pics: http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/20083300

----------------

Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:31 am (PDT) . Posted by:

"snooks" p_welborn13

I went with Jo yesterday to see Vicki..She looked better thanI thought she was going to look.Her speech was terrible, but wecould understand some words..She has a very long road ahead of her and she will need our help..I am asking you all to pleasepray

Card going out today.

Thinking of her.

A.

----------------

Duodenal Switch/Lap -- Drs. Alfons Pomp & Michel Gagner -- New York City

4/4/05: 265 lbs./BMI: 45.6

4/11/05: 256 lbs./BMI: 43.9 (date of surgery)

7/27/08: Gallbladder Removed

7/25/12: 118 lbs./BMI: 20.3

Pics: http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/20083300

----------------

Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:31 am (PDT) . Posted by:

"snooks" p_welborn13

I went with Jo yesterday to see Vicki..She looked better thanI thought she was going to look.Her speech was terrible, but wecould understand some words..She has a very long road ahead of her and she will need our help..I am asking you all to pleasepray