RemedySpot.com

Gratitude to & a Warm Greeting to All New Members

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dearest Amazing ....You are an absolute doll. Yep. 100% I cannot possibly thank you enough for the wonderful job you've done at moderating the group and keeping up with all postings so that none of this sweet and beautiful family has missed any of the tremendous offerings they pour their hearts and souls into. Bless you, deeply and sincerely, Steph. Groupies/Family...as you may be aware & Liane stated that I was to be added as a "moderator" of this group along with , but (and & Liane) have done the majority of the moderation. is truly a treasure for without her selfless work, much of what you post would not be available for you in such short order; new members not approved as quickly or welcomed nearly so well. For that, and sooo many more reasons, I ask you to please 1.) Give credit pats on the back, kudos and accolades for keeping things flowing on this site (along with & Liane). and 2.) Please forgive me as I race to keep up with all that I have taken on. You are an amazing family - to fall in love with you all takes as long as to read a single posting. *soft smile* I am working like mad to become a more active member of this family. (which can be construed as "good" or "bad" depending upon how you look at it! *teasing grin* )So, THANK YOU, STEPHANIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are an angel , me darlin. :: huge hug ::Also, a great warm and sincere welcome to all the new members who've recently joined. WELCOME! :: ginormous warm hugs :: I know you will adore being a part of this rapidly growing family of souls who are wise, kind, compassionate, open-minded, supportive and so very spiritually in-tune. Love and Light, Blessings & Peace, Joy & Harmony....~Ali~