RemedySpot.com

Re: rebuttal of Weil's defamation of Rife Therapy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Neenah Thankyou so much for all your time and effort, Weill being a Medical Dr prob has vested interests with pharmaceuticals, a semi infiltrator etc

hugs chris

www.reflectiverepatterning.com

Yesterday it was brought to my attention that Dr. Weil, an Arizona-based medical doctor who bills himself as “alternative†(holistic, complementary), posted a scathing, untrue indictment of Rife Therapy on his website. He insisted, quite inaccurately, that Rife Therapy doesn’t work—and furthermore, wrote that most electromedical devices don’t work. Most of know that this isn’t true, but that didn’t prevent Weil from making unsubstantiated claims.

Weil made some other statements too, that were so ludicrous, they might be easily dismissed by knowledgeable folks if he weren’t in a position to do so much damage to people who don’t know much about frequency therapy. Because of Weil’s position in some pockets of the US complementary medicine community, potential users of Rife Therapy might be discouraged from either trying the modality, or even simply investigating it further.

I was asked by a frequency device manufacturer to write a rebuttal, which I did. You can read it here:

http://www.nenahsylver.com/rebuttal-to-a-rife-therapy-critic.html

Feel free to forward my email to whomever you think might be interested.

All the best,

Nenah

rebuttal: http://www.nenahsylver.com/rebuttal-to-a-rife-therapy-critic.html

Nenah Sylver, PhD

author, the NEW Rife Handbook (2011)

Holistic Handbook of Sauna Therapy (2004)

VoiceBio and Biomodulator certification

www.nenahsylver.com; www.rifehandbook.com

Guest guest

Hi Nenah, thanks for your very good rebutal to A.Weill. I know he wrote a # of books. But I did not know how crooked and how bad he is now ! He probably has been working with AMA & FDA, or to get paid to write such things with out research . That guy doesn't read bible, that's why he does not know the story of the Jerico wall colapsed ! Thank-you Nenah.

Hung

Subject: rebuttal of Weil's defamation of Rife TherapyTo: "Nenah Sylver" Date: Friday, May 25, 2012, 2:55 PM

Friends:

Yesterday it was brought to my attention that Dr. Weil, an Arizona-based medical doctor who bills himself as “alternative†(holistic, complementary), posted a scathing, untrue indictment of Rife Therapy on his website. He insisted, quite inaccurately, that Rife Therapy doesn’t work—and furthermore, wrote that most electromedical devices don’t work. Most of know that this isn’t true, but that didn’t prevent Weil from making unsubstantiated claims.

Weil made some other statements too, that were so ludicrous, they might be easily dismissed by knowledgeable folks if he weren’t in a position to do so much damage to people who don’t know much about frequency therapy. Because of Weil’s position in some pockets of the US complementary medicine community, potential users of Rife Therapy might be discouraged from either trying the modality, or even simply investigating it further.

I was asked by a frequency device manufacturer to write a rebuttal, which I did. You can read it here:

All the best,

Nenah

Nenah Sylver, PhD

Guest guest

Dear Nenah,

I'm no apologist for Dr. Weil, but I'd say that there has to be much

more going on than meets the eye. What unrevealed, urgent

influences would spur him to put out such nonsense? He's obviously

a very intelligent, thoughtful man so why would he take such a

radical, damaging stance? Time will tell. While you're right that

his public denouncement of Rife and other electromedicine will

likely be a disservice to those in the complimentary medicine

community who respect him, perhaps time will sort out what is going

on behind the scenes and people will come out ahead and empowered

after the crazy times we're witnessing have shaken themselves out,

with our vigilance and help, of course.

Neil

Friends:

Yesterday

it was brought to my attention that Dr.

Weil, an Arizona-based medical doctor who bills

himself as

“alternative” (holistic, complementary), posted a

scathing, untrue

indictment of Rife Therapy on his website. He

insisted, quite inaccurately,

that Rife Therapy doesn’t work—and furthermore,

wrote that most

electromedical devices don’t work. Most of know that

this isn’t

true, but that didn’t prevent Weil from making

unsubstantiated claims.

Weil

made some other statements too, that were so

ludicrous,

they might be easily dismissed by knowledgeable

folks if he weren’t in a

position to do so much damage to people who don’t

know much about

frequency therapy. Because of Weil’s position in

some pockets of the US

complementary medicine community, potential users of

Rife Therapy might be

discouraged from either trying the modality, or even

simply investigating it

further.

I was

asked by a frequency device manufacturer to write a

rebuttal, which I did. You can read it here:

Feel

free to forward my email to whomever you think might

be

interested.

All the

best,

Nenah

rebuttal:

Nenah

Sylver, PhD

author,

the NEW Rife Handbook

(2011)

Holistic

Handbook of Sauna Therapy

(2004)

VoiceBio

and Biomodulator certification

www.nenahsylver.com;

www.rifehandbook.com

Guest guest

Do some research on " controlled opposition " (CO)to learn of why people like the

good doc Weil do what he did.

Basically, CO give the appearance of being opposed to a certain topic or group

but, in fact are in favor of them.

Propaganda is indeed alive and well in our times to.

It is used in greatly in commerce and certainly Heavily in politics too.

So, when you see " well know and popular " people that appear to favor your cause,

dig deeper into a few rabbit holes and you might be surprised what find.

In some scenes, it is impossible for a person to become " popular " and successful

if they don't subscribe to the groups ideas.

Hollywood is a good example.

Politics is an even better one. Does anyone really believe that we have the Best

candidates available running for office? It is the " Good Ole' Boy " club in

action that nominates.

If that weren't true Ron would be a landslide nominee. Forces have worked

dirty deeds to keep him down.

These people and groups will give up on a small concession that gives that

appearance but, look at the overall work they provide to get a better clue as to

reality.

Don't be fooled into thinking COs are not visiting Yahoo Groups too BTW.

Peace and Health

>

> Hi Nenah, thanks for your very good rebutal to A.Weill. I know he wrote a # of

books. But I did not know how crooked and how bad he is now ! He probably has

been working with AMA & FDA, or to get paid to write such things with out

research . That guy doesn't read bible, that's why he does not know the story of

the Jerico wall colapsed ! Thank-you Nenah.

> Hung

>  

Guest guest

Nenah, Dr. Weil represents the effort of the “Disease Industry†to hijack and contain the “alternative†movement. Pay no attention to him. He will persuade only those who don’t know anything. He is just quoting the ACS. He has made no other effort to arrive to an unbiased conclusion and thus he is discrediting himself. He also claims that H. pylori is the only bacteria he knows that causes cancer and ignores more recent medical research that attributes different bacteria as the cause of as much as 30% all all cancers.

He has not produced a single piece of original research and his only purpose in life is to peddle his products and show up on second rate TV shows.

“Rife research was such a failure that even the AMA wanted to buy his inventionâ€

Cheers

Cuns-Rial

You're wise to be skeptical about Rife treatment. It is one of a number of unproven devices that use forms of electromagnetic energy - electricity, microwaves, radio waves, ionizing radiation and infrared rays - to diagnose or treat disease.

Related Weil ProductsDr. Weil's Vitamin Advisor - If you are interested in supplementing your diet but don't know where to start, take Dr. Weil's Vitamin Advisor. It is free, and provides a personalized vitamin & supplement recommendation based on your health history. Visit today!

The Rife machine was introduced in the early 1930s by Royal Rife, an inventor who maintained that all cancer is caused by bacteria and claimed that his machine could detect the microbes by the color of the auras they emitted. (Except for H. pylori, associated with stomach cancer, no other bacterial cause of cancer is known.)

Rife's invention got some medical attention in the 1930s, but its efficacy remained unproved. It probably would have disappeared by now if it hadn't been for a 1987 book called The Cancer Cure that Worked!: Fifty Years of Suppression. The book's authors claim that in 1934 Rife demonstrated his machine's ability to cure cancer but that "all reports describing the cure were censored by the head of the AMA from the major medical journals."

A 1994 review by the American Cancer Society of the Rife machine noted that once the cancer-causing microbes were identified by the Rife machine, it would purportedly generate radio frequencies of exactly the same vibratory rates as the bacteria and, according to Rife, "shatter" them. The truth is that radio waves cannot destroy bacteria.

Despite the fact that it has long been medically discredited, the Rife machine is still around, doing more harm than good. In 2007, the Seattle Times reported the case of a Washington state couple who were indicted for medical fraud. They operated a treatment center in their home using a Rife machine among other bogus devices. The man posed as a physician, and his wife scheduled appointments and, according to the news account, also warned patients not to talk about the treatment they received because it was "unapproved and clandestine." One of their patients, a 32-year-old man who had been diagnosed with testicular cancer, refused the immediate surgery his physician had urged and instead underwent a year"s worth of treatment with the Rife machine at the cost of several thousand dollars. He died in 2004 leaving a wife and three young children.

Rife machines don't work. When dealing with cancer, first determine what conventional therapies have to offer. Then try to find an oncologist who is open to an integrative approach; see Integrative Oncology edited by I.Abrams, M.D. and me (Oxford University Press, 2009).

Weil, M.D.

Sent: Friday, May 25, 2012 5:55 PM

To: Nenah Sylver

Subject: rebuttal of Weil's defamation of Rife Therapy

Friends:

All the best,

Nenah

Nenah Sylver, PhD