RemedySpot.com

Fw: Elder's Meditation of the Day - July 17

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.

From: White Bison <authsender@...>Subject: Elder's Meditation of the Day - July 17meditation@...Date: Thursday, July 17, 2008, 5:47 AM

Elder's Meditation of the Day - July 17

"My friends, how desperately do we need to be loved and to love."

--Chief Dan , SKOKOMISH

Oh my great Creator: Help me this day to love myself. I can't give away anything that I don't have myself. If I am to love others, then I must love myself. If I am to forgive others, then I am to forgive myself. If I am to accept others as they are then I need to accept myself as I am. If I am to not judge others, then I need to lighten up on myself. Let me experience this power of love...

My Creator, today I will love myself so I can love my neighbor. I will look at each person today and see Your light within them. If I do this, I will hold my brothers and sisters without guilt. To unsubscribe, click here.

Contact us: White Bison, inc. 6145 Lehman Drive Suite 200Colorado Springs, CO 80918

E-mail us: www.whitebison.orginfo@... Phone : 719-548-1000 Fax : 719-548-9407