RemedySpot.com

Fw: [AromatherapyDailyTip] Mosquito Bites

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.

From: Debbie Harlan <debbie@...>Subject: [AromatherapyDailyTip] Mosquito BitesAromatherapyDailyTip Date: Tuesday, July 15, 2008, 9:15 PM

Dab tea tree (with Q-tip) on mosquito bites. We'vehad phenomenal success with a number of people who get welts fromthe bites. Not only does it relive the itching, but the welt goesaway!This Daily Aromatherapy Tip isbrought to you by AromaThyme.comand the Scent of the Month Clubhttp://www.aromathy me.comDisclaimer-- This information is not intended to be taken as areplacement for medical advice. Any person with a conditionrequiring medical attention should consult a qualifiedpractitioner or therapist.On Sale this MonthincenseEucalyptus Lemon Grapefruit Tangerine Essence Ylang Ylang #2 lina Lemon Tea Tree Lemon Myrtle Coriander Be sure to try our High Altitude French Lavender at a very special price www.aromathyme. com