RemedySpot.com

Fw: DailyOM: A Glimpse Of Perfection

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.

From: DailyOM <today@...>Subject: DailyOM: A Glimpse Of Perfectionstompingelk@...Date: Monday, July 14, 2008, 10:14 AM

Today's DailyOM brought to you by:

July 14, 2008A Glimpse Of PerfectionLiving A Day In Grace Grace is always with us. It flows like a river through our lives, artfully reminding us that there is magic and power beyond what our eyes can see. At times we catch its subtle beauty, like during chance meetings, near misses, and insights that seem to come from nowhere. Other times we experience grace in all its powerful surety such as when a job or relationship comes to an end. Though we may forget that this is grace at work too, it is indeed influencing our lives, helping us to move forward and take the next step. Grace exists in all situations, in every moment, yet all too often we may overlook its presence.Imagine how it would feel to live an entire day in grace, to fully appreciate that your day is unfolding in absolute perfection. Whereas usually you might miss the magic in ordinary events and interactions, on this day you would recognize them all as little miracles. Perhaps you could begin with your first deep breaths in

the morning, becoming aware that there is an abundant supply of air for you to breathe. Your lungs know just how to carry oxygen to your blood, and your blood knows where to carry it from there. This is grace at work. You might appreciate the brilliant sunshine, the warm summertime rain, or the possibilities for learning that greet you at every turn. You might notice the ease with which you do your job or laugh with a close friend. These things are also grace. Even laying your head down at the end of this day and resting in the stillness of night is grace.With each opportunity you give yourself to enjoy this current of benevolence, you may discover a deeper peace. Your faith may strengthen and your heart may open. You might begin to wonder if struggle is really all that necessary after all. By living this one day in grace, you might open the door to many more.

What do you think?Discuss this article and share your opinion Want more DailyOM?Register for your free email, or browse all articles

Share the OM:

Email this to a friend

Printable version

Save in My DailyOM

Discuss this article

Today's friend of OM:DailyOM Soul Readings are a unique means of accessing the profound awareness that exists in all human beings. These unique readings are presented by DailyOM where you can ask up to three questions related to your concerns, and our intuitive readers will respond in 24 hours with a reply channeled by spirit specifically for you. For more information visit DailyOM.com/Readings

From the Library:The Law of Attractionby Esther and Jerry Hicks

More DailyOM:Browse the Library Today's Horoscopes Shop the Marketplace Join the Community

Home | Gift Shop | My DailyOM | Marketplace | Community | Archives | Share The OM | Contact Us Subscribe | Change Email | User Settings | Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Gift Shop FAQ | Advertising Info Make DailyOM Your Homepage | Link To Us | Publish DailyOM On Your Website © 2004-08 DailyOM - No portion of this site can be reprinted without express permissionArtwork by Wang Chang-Ming