RemedySpot.com

Fw: DailyOM: Actively Participating

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.

From: DailyOM <today@...>Subject: DailyOM: Actively Participatingstompingelk@...Date: Thursday, July 17, 2008, 8:25 AM

Today's DailyOM brought to you by:

July 17, 2008Actively ParticipatingShowing Up For Life The way we walk into a room says a lot about the way we live our lives. When we walk into a room curious about what¢s happening, willing to engage, and perceiving ourselves as an active participant with something to offer, then we have really shown up to the party. When we walk into a room with our eyes down, or nervously smiling, we are holding ourselves back for one reason or another. We may be hurting inside and in need of healing, or we may lack the confidence required to really be present in the room. Still, just noticing that we¢re not really showing up, and having a vision of what it will look and feel like when we do, can give us the inspiration we need to recover ourselves. Even if we are suffering, we can show up to that experience ready to fully engage in it and learn what it has to offer. When we show up for our life, we are actively participating in being a happy person, achieving our goals, and generally living

the life our soul really wants. If we need healing, we begin the process of seeking out those who can help us heal. If we need experience, we find the places and opportunities that can give us the experience we need in order to do the work we want to do in the world. Whatever we need, we look for it, and when we find it, we engage in the process of letting ourselves have it. When we do this kind of work, we become lively, confident, and passionate individuals.There is almost nothing better in the world than the feeling of showing up for our own lives. When we can do this, we become people that are more alive and who have the ability to make things happen in our lives and the lives of the people around us. We walk through the world with the knowledge that we have a lot to offer and the desire to share it.

What do you think?Discuss this article and share your opinion Want more DailyOM?Register for your free email, or browse all articles

Share the OM:

Email this to a friend

Printable version

Save in My DailyOM

Discuss this article

Today's friend of OM:The connection between our emotions and our health and happiness cannot be ignored or denied. We may seem fine on the surface, but the painful experiences of our past that we have buried deep inside will eventually take their toll. In this on-line course Healing Emotional Wounds from Deborah King, a noted health and wellness expert, you will learn 8 key lessons to help you recognize

and heal your wounds.

For more information visit DailyOM.com/courses

From the Library:Making the Gods Work for Youby Caroline Casey

More DailyOM:Browse the Library Today's Horoscopes Shop the Marketplace Join the Community

Home | Gift Shop | My DailyOM | Marketplace | Community | Archives | Share The OM | Contact Us Subscribe | Change Email | User Settings | Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Gift Shop FAQ | Advertising Info Make DailyOM Your Homepage | Link To Us | Publish DailyOM On Your Website © 2004-08 DailyOM - No portion of this site can be reprinted without express permissionArtwork by Wang Chang-Ming