RemedySpot.com

Re: I need some help....spell to get rid of the feelings I have for a person

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Yanna,

Although this doesnt have to do with Natural Remedies your question on how to get rid of this love sick feeling I gather, I felt you were calling out for help, so I will try to answer the best I can.

I dont get into the spells, but I do get into remedies for what alies you, and I chose the Bach Flower remedy for you:

http://www.bachcentre.com/centre/remedies.htm

go to this site, and see what is best for you...as you can see each flower has what might be troubling you, and I saw that White Chestnut - unwanted thoughts and mental arguments, might be used for what is apporpriate for you, but as you can see pick out whatever you feel is good for you...

Hope this has helped

Blessings,

Michele

From: yanna08_ong <yanna08_ong@...>Subject: [ ] I need some help....spell to get rid of the feelings I have for a person Date: Thursday, August 7, 2008, 5:41 AM

Merry Meet.....I'm terribly troubled...There is this guy at school that I like but he has agirlfriend.. .outside of the school...but he tells me that he'll kiss me and things like that he says sweetthings like your so beautiful or crush....How can I get rid of this feeling...please help.And it is such a turn-off 'cause he has a girlfriend but continues todo it.I need a spell to make my feelings stop.Please...badly need your help....Thanks.

Guest guest

Hi Yanna!

has given you some good info. Honey, spells, will not solve problems that are from emotional/mental/physical growth. They tend to back fire. However, I have always found talking to God and my gaurdian Angels, will help. If I am experiencing an emotion, I do not want, I ask God to please take it from me, that I don't want to feel that. Now if it stays, then I know it is something that I have to confront, a lesson of life. This will help you on that, hopefully.

Our emotions are controlled by our egos. Our egos just love to be buttered up. It makes us feel good. We have to learn to teach and control our egos. It is an on going process, because through out life, we will have to learn to deal with different things. And that is what life is all about, learning. The more Spiritual we become, the easier it is to handle life's lessons.

Now pertaining to your problem, keep these things in mind:

1. He has a girlfriend, so he must not respect her or you, if he wants to play "patty cake" (an old term for fooling around) with you, behind her back. He is not a loyal or trustworthy person. And if he would be untrue to his girlfriend, he will be untrue to you and others.

2. In other words, he is just using you to get what he wants.

3. Let your ego know, that it's alright to appreciate the compliment, but it can't be swayed by such things. It weakens you. It takes your energy from you.

Hope this helps Yanna. Blessings, Joy

[ ] I need some help....spell to get rid of the feelings I have for a person

Merry Meet.....I'm terribly troubled...There is this guy at school that I like but he has agirlfriend...outside of the school...but he tells me that he'll kiss me and things like that he says sweetthings like your so beautiful or crush....How can I get rid of this feeling...please help.And it is such a turn-off 'cause he has a girlfriend but continues todo it.I need a spell to make my feelings stop.Please...badly need your help....Thanks.------------------------------------

Merry Meet to you Yanna.

You know the answer,tell him to stop.

You should find activitys to keep you busy and maybe meat someone that has the same intrest as you do.

do not let this guy keep you hanging on.

move on.

You do not need a Spell,you need to know what your Spirituality is and follow it.

If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me.

Love and Light to you and yours

StompingelkSpiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.

From: yanna08_ong <yanna08_ong@...>Subject: [ ] I need some help....spell to get rid of the feelings I have for a person Date: Thursday, August 7, 2008, 7:41 AM

Merry Meet.....I'm terribly troubled...There is this guy at school that I like but he has agirlfriend.. .outside of the school...but he tells me that he'll kiss me and things like that he says sweetthings like your so beautiful or crush....How can I get rid of this feeling...please help.And it is such a turn-off 'cause he has a girlfriend but continues todo it.I need a spell to make my feelings stop.Please...badly need your help....Thanks.