RemedySpot.com

Fw: DailyOM Gift of the Week: Blessing Bowl, Yoga Moods, The Backdoor To Enlightenment

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.

From: DailyOM <today@...>Subject: DailyOM Gift of the Week: Blessing Bowl, Yoga Moods, The Backdoor To Enlightenmentstompingelk@...Date: Friday, May 30, 2008, 3:53 PM

May 30, 2008Blessing Bowl, Yoga Moods, The Backdoor To EnlightenmentGift Of The Week Blessing Bowl - This set comes with everything you need to enrich your own life or somebody you love with blessings. The idea is to write blessings, poetry or a meaningful word onto one of the pieces of paper and tie it with a ribbon and place it in the bowl. The end result over time is a reminder of the blessings in your life. This makes a beautiful gift for a wedding, birthday, housewarming or just because. The blessing bowl can also be used in a guestroom for your guests to write you a thank you note of blessings or for a teacher at the end of the school year. There are many traditions and rituals you can come

up with on your own such as reading all of the blessings on New Years Eve.View Blessing Bowl Yoga Moods (CD) - "YogaFit" instructor Beth Shaw has been bringing yoga to millions through her emphasis on movement and fitness; she selected the tracks on Yoga Moods from the most chilled and soothing down-tempo lounge music from Europe, sequenced to fit perfectly into a yoga session. The music was then re-mixed by the Gordon Brothers on their Sequoia label and the result is a sure bet to lead one

effortlessly deeper either into their yoga trance or couch-centric relaxation. Listen to Sound Clips The Backdoor To Enlightenment: Eight Steps To Living Your Dreams And Changing Your World (book) - This is an interesting book as it is a mixture of a fictional spiritual adventure along with non-fiction wisdom. For thousands of years, the secret to enlightenment has remained hidden in the distant reaches of the Himalayas, deep in wisdom impenetrable to all but the most dedicated seekers.

Blending centuries-old texts with contemporary wisdom, readers of any faith can bypass the traps and limitations of modern life and achieve lasting peace every day. The book is set up in 8 chapters with the non-fiction wisdom at the end of each fictional adventure chapter.Read Excerpt

For more information visit DailyOM Gift Shop

Have you read the DailyOM Book?Click here to post a review of it, or read what other people have to say

Share the OM:

Email this to a friend

Printable version

Save in My DailyOM

Discuss this article

DailyOM Gift Shop:Blessing Bowl, Yoga Moods, The Backdoor To Enlightenment How To Cook Your Life, Healing Touch, Dating From The Inside Out Healing Cream, Soul of Healing Affirmations, Ghosts Among Us Mercury Retrograde Spray, Mass for 4 Voices, Mental Resilience Aromatherapy Body Patches, Mother's Blessing, Van Gogh Blues Best Sellers:Detoxifying Foot Pads Aura Sprays Inspirational Jewelry Music & Sound Healing DailyOM Gift Shop

Home | Gift Shop | My DailyOM | Marketplace | Community | Archives | Share The OM | Contact Us Subscribe | Change Email | User Settings | Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Gift Shop FAQ | Advertising Info Make DailyOM Your Homepage | Link To Us | Publish DailyOM On Your Website © 2004-08 DailyOM - No portion of this site can be reprinted without express permissionArtwork by Wang Chang-Ming