RemedySpot.com

Fw: [AromatherapyDailyTip] Homemade moth-repelling sachets

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.

From: Debbie Harlan <debbie@...>Subject: [AromatherapyDailyTip] Homemade moth-repelling sachetsAromatherapyDailyTip Date: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 9:43 PM

Mothballs: The common mothball is made of paradichlorobenzene , whichis harmful to liver and kidneys. Cedar chips in a cheeseclothsquare, or cedar oil in an absorbent cloth will repel moths. Thecedar should be 'aromatic cedar', also referred to as juniper insome areas. Cedar chips are available at many craft supply stores,or make your own using a plane and a block of cedar from thelumberyard.Homemade moth-repelling sachets can also be made with lavender,rosemary, vetiver and rose petals.Dried lemon peels are also a natural moth deterrent - simply tossinto clothes chest, or tie in cheesecloth and hang in the closet.This Daily Aromatherapy Tip isbrought to you by AromaThyme.comand the Scent of the Month Clubhttp://www.aromathy me.comDisclaimer-- This information is not intended to be taken as areplacement

for medical advice. Any person with a conditionrequiring medical attention should consult a qualifiedpractitioner or therapist.Free Shipping on all essential oils and blends until September 15Fan Fusers will be back in stock next weekProfessional Diffusers back in stockNew Water fountainsNew - Violet Leaf AbsoluteOrganic Rose GeraniumTonka Bean AbsoluteOn Sale this MonthSpruceMandarin YellowEucalyptus Lemon Pink Grapefruit Tangerine Essence Ylang Ylang #2 lina Lemon Tea Tree Lemon Myrtle Coriander Be sure to try our High Altitude French Lavender at a very special price www.aromathyme. com