RemedySpot.com

Astrology.com: Daily Feng Shui Tip

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thought I would share a newsletter, I just started to get. Feng Shui has always interested me. Blessings, Joy

[sPAM] Astrology.com: Daily Feng Shui Tip

Horoscopes | Love | Psychic Readings | Predictions | Numerology | Chinese | Tarot | Astrology Readings

Dear Joy,

Here is your Daily Feng Shui Tip for Tuesday, September 23

Today marks the annual Autumnal Equinox, traditionally a time to offer gratitude and joy as the 'second harvest' begins. This day kicks off a period that should see some personal introspection and reflection as the coming days become darker. Like the rest of nature, we should start to rest and refresh both soul and spirit so that we might gather strength to sail through the next season of light. Many schools of Feng Shui maintain that you can increase your own personal power by enhancing the center of your living space. The center of your main floor, or even of your bedroom, is a key location to assess and adjust when looking to support your inner personal, emotional, physical and mental strength. This is also sometimes a place to adjust when looking to balance self-esteem and self-worth issues. Hanging a metal wind chime or even a rounded and faceted crystal somewhere inside the center. Remember to hang either one with a red ribbon cut to 9-inches, or some multiple of that number. As you hang this cure, literally see yourself strengthening in the coming season. Remember 'that which does not kill us, makes us stronger' and so does this perfectly seasoned advice!

Warm Regards,Ellen Whitehurst

Free Reading of the Day

Daily Divinations

Numerology Personality Profile

How do your numbers add up? Find out with your free sample Numerology Personality Profile for two!

• Overview• Single's Love• Cosmic Calendar• Quickie• Chinese• LesbianScope• Teen• BabyScope• DogScope• Home & Garden

• Extended• Couple's Love• Work• AstroSlam• Flirt• GayScope• BeautyScope• CatScope• Español• GreenScope

Tarot Card of the Day

Video Feed Room

Copyright 2002Lo Scarabeo S.r.l.Tarot of the Journey to the Orient:

Nine of SwordsThe Nine of Swords card suggests that my power today lies in realization. I am not my mistakes. I can't do this alone or pretend any more. The illusion of comfort in denial or sacrifice is no longer mine. There is no shame in my suffering -- no healing in silent self-torment. It is here at the surreal crossroads of the soul search where dawning truth meets the anguish of overwhelming resistance in mind over matter that I can finally wake up, change my mind, let go of what no longer works or own my losses or choices. I am empowered by intense acknowledgment or epiphany and my virtue is gratitude or relief in recognition.

Escape from FBI

ShowBiz Minute, Holmes, Spears, O'Neal.

Drummer, DJ Injured in Plane Crash That Kills 4

Free Sample Chinese Readings

• Luck, Prosperity and Longevity Reading• Relationship Analysis• Personality Analysis• Element Analysis• Your Life Cycle

Explore Astrology.com

• Free Sample Readings• Personalized Readings• Celebrity Astrology

• Astrology Lessons• Sun Sign Central• Are Your Psychic?

ADVERTISEMENT

--- annmn:[743Cag043Cag52NT_k0120024v0043Cag0mFTaxFTX4]