RemedySpot.com

Fw: DailyOM Gift of the Week: Grounding Jewelry, Mindfulness for Beginners, Happy No Reason

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.

From: DailyOM <today@...>Subject: DailyOM Gift of the Week: Grounding Jewelry, Mindfulness for Beginners, Happy No Reasonstompingelk@...Date: Friday, June 6, 2008, 9:16 PM

June 6, 2008Grounding Jewelry, Mindfulness for Beginners, Happy No ReasonGift Of The Week Grounding Jewelry - This jewelry was designed by DailyOM co-founder Madisyn while she was doing interviews for the DailyOM Book. While searching her jewelry collection she couldn't find anything that would help her feel grounded and rooted in her body while speaking about the book. She created these pieces to keep her closer to mother earth. These are both adjustable which is great for fitting everybody. Black Onyx, Red Jasper and Hematite all beaded on flex wire and completed with a sterling extension chain and a sterling plated clasp. These particular stones were chosen for their known ability to help

keep us feeling more grounded and in our body. View Grounding Jewelry Mindfulness for Beginners (2 CD Set) - As founder of the Stress Reduction Clinic at the University of Massachusetts medical center, Jon Kabat-Zinn teaches mindfulness meditation, ideal for stressed-out people who avoid anything with a spiritual or New Age flavor. This is the final medical result, with Zinn teaching mindfulness as a meditation practice—sitting quietly without judgment, observing things, and letting the

phenomenon of perception manifest in the listener's being. No matter how attuned to the nature of the spirit we think we are, it's the modern human's innate tendency to put on blinders, to filter out all but the information the ego needs to make its fight-or-flight decisions. Listen to Sound Clips Happy For No Reason: 7 Steps to Being Happy From The Inside Out (book) - The approach in this book isn’t dependent on achievements, goals, money, relationships or anything else out there. It is about

changing your internal life and provides a 7-step program that will enable you to be happier right now – no matter where you start. 1 in 5 women in America are on antidepressants and men aren’t that far behind. This book offers practical tips, writing exercises and inspiring stories from people that are happy. The author gives tools to achieve this deep, permanent state of happiness.View Book

For more information visit DailyOM Gift Shop

Share the OM:

Email this to a friend

Printable version

Save in My DailyOM

Discuss this article

DailyOM Gift Shop:Grounding Jewelry, Mindfulness for Beginners, Happy No Reason Blessing Bowl, Yoga Moods, The Backdoor To Enlightenment How To Cook Your Life, Healing Touch, Dating From The Inside Out Healing Cream, Soul of Healing Affirmations, Ghosts Among Us Mercury Retrograde Spray, Mass for 4 Voices, Mental Resilience Best Sellers:Detoxifying Foot Pads Aura Sprays Inspirational Jewelry Music & Sound Healing DailyOM Gift Shop

Home | Gift Shop | My DailyOM | Marketplace | Community | Archives | Share The OM | Contact Us Subscribe | Change Email | User Settings | Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Gift Shop FAQ | Advertising Info Make DailyOM Your Homepage | Link To Us | Publish DailyOM On Your Website © 2004-08 DailyOM - No portion of this site can be reprinted without express permissionArtwork by Wang Chang-Ming