RemedySpot.com

Re: Nine Steps to Ascension

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

thank you Joy! Are you the author?Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote: Nine Intents for Ascension Intent #1 - I Intend to Ascend I intend to ascend, and bring forth a complete ascension upon all planes of reality, conscious, subconscious and

unconscious Intent #2 - Pacing Myself I intend to take my ascension one step at a time, down to a biological level, in the order that the initiations are designed to be integrated, at a pace that honors my form, upon all planes of reality, conscious, subconscious and unconscious Intent #3 - Giving and Receiving I intend to bring giving and receiving to balance within, giving myself and all others that which is required to ascend, upon all planes of reality, conscious, subconscious and unconscious Intent #4 - Grounding I intend to master the frequencies of the gender of my biology and retain my grounding in all that I do upon all planes of reality, conscious, subconscious and unconscious Intent #5 - Sovereignty I intend to allow all others their journey, and choose not to carry others down my path, and willingly free myself from any and all relationships that do not serve my path of ascension, upon all planes of reality, conscious, subconscious and unconscious Intent #6 - Non-Attachment I intend to release any and all possessions that do not serve my continued path of ascension

allowing a state of non-attachment in relation to the world at large upon all planes of reality, conscious, subconscious and unconscious Intent #7 - Harmlessness I intend harmlessness in all interactions with all species and Earth at large upon all planes of reality, conscious, subconscious and unconscious Intent #8 - Truth I intend to embody the truth of my Source, Oversoul in alignment with the Divine Plan of God Goddess All That Is and the ascension of Earth upon all planes of reality, conscious, subconscious and unconscious Intent #9 -

Honor I intend to honor the ascension and truth of all others, regardless of species, upon all planes of reality, conscious, subconscious and unconscious

Guest guest

No, I found it in my old files. :-)

Re: [ ] Nine Steps to Ascension

thank you Joy!

Are you the author?Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

Nine Intents for

Ascension

Intent #1 - I Intend to Ascend

I intend to ascend, and bring forth a complete ascension upon all planes of

reality, conscious, subconscious and unconscious

Intent #2 - Pacing Myself

I intend to take my ascension one step at a time, down to a biological level, in the

order that the initiations are designed to be integrated, at a pace that honors my

form, upon all planes of reality, conscious, subconscious and unconscious

Intent #3 - Giving and Receiving

I intend to bring giving and receiving to balance within, giving myself and all

others that which is required to ascend, upon all planes of reality, conscious,

subconscious and unconscious

Intent #4 - Grounding

I intend to master the frequencies of the gender of my biology and retain my

grounding in all that I do upon all planes of reality, conscious, subconscious and

unconscious

Intent #5 - Sovereignty

I intend to allow all others their journey, and choose not to carry others down my

path, and willingly free myself from any and all relationships that do not serve my

path of ascension, upon all planes of reality, conscious, subconscious and

unconscious

Intent #6 - Non-Attachment

I intend to release any and all possessions that do not serve my continued path

of ascension allowing a state of non-attachment in relation to the world at large

upon all planes of reality, conscious, subconscious and unconscious

Intent #7 - Harmlessness

I intend harmlessness in all interactions with all species and Earth at large upon

all planes of reality, conscious, subconscious and unconscious

Intent #8 - Truth

I intend to embody the truth of my Source, Oversoul in alignment with the Divine

Plan of God Goddess All That Is and the ascension of Earth upon all planes of

Intent #9 - Honor

I intend to honor the ascension and truth of all others, regardless of species,

Guest guest

I have read this about 5 times now, it is expressed wonderfully, resonating within, it makes me feel peaceful as well... I en-joy-ed! Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote: No, I found it in my old files. :-) Re: [ ] Nine Steps to Ascension thank you Joy! Are you the author?Joyce Hudson <bjoyfuliglou> wrote: Nine Intents for Ascension Intent #1 - I Intend to Ascend I intend to ascend, and bring forth a complete ascension upon all planes of reality, conscious, subconscious and unconscious Intent #2 - Pacing Myself I intend to take my ascension one step at a time, down to a biological level, in the order that the initiations are designed to be integrated, at a pace that honors my form, upon all planes of reality, conscious, subconscious and unconscious Intent #3 - Giving and Receiving I intend to bring giving and receiving to balance within, giving myself and all others that which is

required to ascend, upon all planes of reality, conscious, subconscious and unconscious Intent #4 - Grounding I intend to master the frequencies of the gender of my biology and retain my grounding in all that I do upon all planes of reality, conscious, subconscious and unconscious Intent #5 - Sovereignty I intend to allow all others their journey, and choose not to carry others down my path, and willingly free myself from any and all relationships that do not serve my path of ascension, upon all planes of reality, conscious, subconscious and unconscious Intent #6 - Non-Attachment I intend to release any and all possessions that do not serve my continued path of ascension allowing a state of non-attachment in relation to the world at large upon all planes of reality, conscious, subconscious and unconscious Intent #7 - Harmlessness I intend harmlessness in all interactions with all species and Earth at large upon all planes of reality, conscious, subconscious and unconscious Intent #8 - Truth I intend to embody the truth of my Source, Oversoul in alignment with the Divine Plan of God

Goddess All That Is and the ascension of Earth upon all planes of reality, conscious, subconscious and unconscious Intent #9 - Honor I intend to honor the ascension and truth of all others, regardless of species, upon all planes of reality, conscious, subconscious and unconscious

Guest guest

Yes, I agree! When I found it and read it, I thought, this is wonderful. Why did I forget it. It could help many! So, I shared. :-) There's no telling, what I have in my old files!

Re: [ ] Nine Steps to Ascension

thank you Joy!

Are you the author?Joyce Hudson <bjoyfuliglou> wrote:

Nine Intents for

Ascension

Intent #1 - I Intend to Ascend

I intend to ascend, and bring forth a complete ascension upon all planes of

Intent #2 - Pacing Myself

I intend to take my ascension one step at a time, down to a biological level, in the

order that the initiations are designed to be integrated, at a pace that honors my

form, upon all planes of reality, conscious, subconscious and unconscious

Intent #3 - Giving and Receiving

I intend to bring giving and receiving to balance within, giving myself and all

others that which is required to ascend, upon all planes of reality, conscious,

subconscious and unconscious

Intent #4 - Grounding

I intend to master the frequencies of the gender of my biology and retain my

grounding in all that I do upon all planes of reality, conscious, subconscious and

unconscious

Intent #5 - Sovereignty

I intend to allow all others their journey, and choose not to carry others down my

path, and willingly free myself from any and all relationships that do not serve my

path of ascension, upon all planes of reality, conscious, subconscious and

unconscious

Intent #6 - Non-Attachment

I intend to release any and all possessions that do not serve my continued path

of ascension allowing a state of non-attachment in relation to the world at large

Intent #7 - Harmlessness

I intend harmlessness in all interactions with all species and Earth at large upon

all planes of reality, conscious, subconscious and unconscious

Intent #8 - Truth

I intend to embody the truth of my Source, Oversoul in alignment with the Divine

Plan of God Goddess All That Is and the ascension of Earth upon all planes of

Intent #9 - Honor

I intend to honor the ascension and truth of all others, regardless of species,

Guest guest

looks like your ol' files are filled with some interesting things that could be circulating! I'm glad you found this, it's a keeper!Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote: Yes, I agree! When I found it and read it, I thought, this is wonderful. Why did I forget it. It could help many! So, I shared.

:-) There's no telling, what I have in my old files! Re: [ ] Nine Steps to Ascension thank you Joy! Are you the author?Joyce Hudson <bjoyfuliglou> wrote: Nine Intents for Ascension Intent #1 - I Intend to Ascend I intend to ascend, and bring forth a complete ascension upon all planes of reality, conscious, subconscious and unconscious Intent #2 - Pacing Myself I intend to take my ascension one

step at a time, down to a biological level, in the order that the initiations are designed to be integrated, at a pace that honors my form, upon all planes of reality, conscious, subconscious and unconscious Intent #3 - Giving and Receiving I intend to bring giving and receiving to balance within, giving myself and all others that which is required to ascend, upon all planes of reality, conscious, subconscious and unconscious Intent #4 - Grounding I intend to master the frequencies of the gender of my biology and retain my grounding in all that I do upon all planes of reality, conscious, subconscious

and unconscious Intent #5 - Sovereignty I intend to allow all others their journey, and choose not to carry others down my path, and willingly free myself from any and all relationships that do not serve my path of ascension, upon all planes of reality, conscious, subconscious and unconscious Intent #6 - Non-Attachment I intend to release any and all possessions that do not serve my continued path of ascension allowing a state of non-attachment in relation to the world at large upon all planes of reality, conscious, subconscious and unconscious Intent #7 - Harmlessness I intend harmlessness in all interactions with all species and Earth at large upon all planes of reality, conscious, subconscious and unconscious Intent #8 - Truth I intend to embody the truth of my Source, Oversoul in alignment with the Divine Plan of God Goddess All That Is and the ascension of Earth upon all planes of reality, conscious, subconscious and unconscious Intent #9 - Honor I intend to honor the ascension and truth of all others, regardless of species, upon all planes of reality, conscious, subconscious and

unconscious